U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2017, 11:04 AM

76 posts, read 28,138 times

Advertisements

Surah 27 An-Naml verse 9 - O Moses, I am truly Allah

so Allah the same god the Jews say gave Moses the Torah right

but Muslim say Jew book corrupted

so god he messed up the first time with the Torah so he feel well maybe we do it better with Quron

yet if this is the ineffable GOD the most high whom was before time itself then there be no contradiction, there be no mistakes there only be one TRUTH and all would be in the light, but people today live in darkness and kill each other over vain repetition and dogmas, and impose their ego over their brother, and saith do they peace yet grasp a spear in the ease of desperation and ignorance, remember GOD makes no choice, no chosen people, no rites, no sacrifices, no color, no race, that is all babylon. all on the surface. We are all chosen for we are all GOD as it is within us such divine light and preeminence.

I say this Allah and this Yahweh are both the same Elohim whom divide man and put him in a prison of flesh, and give him a sentence of death, this of course is the gnostic demiurge Yaldaboath who is actually Satan, this is what has been hidden from us, before Yaldaboath was the true GODhead, that is Barbelo, Sophia, and the Logos, all together they are the thought which phrases the GOD who is the all and the one.

I felt the need to express this, but Im not sure how well people are going to take it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2017, 12:31 PM

3,167 posts, read 1,038,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlephosofiataV View Post
Surah 27 An-Naml verse 9 - O Moses, I am truly Allah

so Allah the same god the Jews say gave Moses the Torah right

but Muslim say Jew book corrupted
Some Muslims might but I do not. Fundamentals of the Torah and the Qur'aan are the same.

Quote:
so god he messed up the first time with the Torah so he feel well maybe we do it better with Quron
God did not mess up. Both books are still valid.

Quote:
yet if this is the ineffable GOD the most high whom was before time itself then there be no contradiction, there be no mistakes there only be one TRUTH and all would be in the light, but people today live in darkness and kill each other over vain repetition and dogmas, and impose their ego over their brother, and saith do they peace yet grasp a spear in the ease of desperation and ignorance,
Blame people for it; not God.

Quote:
remember GOD makes no choice, no chosen people, no rites, no sacrifices, no color, no race, that is all babylon.
God does "choose" people for His Message; those who are willing to listen and heed. God did choose the descendants of Abraham but they messed it up. Then God did choose others (Muslims) but they too seem to have messed it up.

Quote:
We are all chosen for we are all GOD as it is within us such divine light and preeminence.
There is some divine light in all of us as our spirit (ruh) is from God but this "ruh" ("spirit") needs to be strengthened by more light from God. This happens when we receive more light from God.

[24.35] Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things.

Old 01-26-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

[24.35] Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things.
I say he black sun that which shines from the abyss of Daat in death.
that is higher knowledge Daat, but also abyss like corrupted void which takes that knowledge from the Pleroma and uses it to imitate GOD that is what the archons did anyway, indeed they are light but not true, yes maybe light of heavens; the divine realms lower than the Pleroma, and the earth as well, and it say behind glass like some veil of reflection as we as man struggle to see beneath ourselves to find our self, but still there is higher I say much deeper and higher I can`t put it into words exactly.

Old 01-26-2017, 01:09 PM

but don`t get me wrong or anything I not trying to force anything here I cant control what you think it really up to you everyone is different like non duality yet also there is duality between man and GOD
like a paradox of existence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam