U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-05-2017, 03:54 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,040,723 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-You must notice the following

Allah is the greatest
When you use the language of reason and logic and the concept of the offense, it means that there is a multiplicity of large and small goddess
You are using neither reason nor logic.

Greatest does not mean large or extra large. It means the Greatest. There can be god, gods, goddess and godesses in another religion but in Islam there is no Allahs, no Allahess or Allahesses. So when you mention "goddess" in this forum, you are not using reason or logic that there is no such thing as goddess. It just goes to show that you are here neither to know about Islam nor to discuss about Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The great gods and followed it to the oldest
In Islam, there are no large or small gods like some others have large or small idols to worship. There may be three gods in your religion that are large and small but there is only One in Islam; the GREATEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
For this reason, Muslims method uses force for the faith in this elder gods
------------------
There are no older or newer gods in Islam but only the GREATEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
2-If I said there is one God
This means that one does not accept retail
This is known in the Bible before Islam nearly almost 3000 years
You accept retail if you want to but I like to accept only the Wholesale; the GREATEST.
------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The Qur'an does not offer is the one God
But he offered keyed qualities
Larger
Samad
GREATEST and not larger or samad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
To believe the messenger, and has
That's why I say that Islam does not know the absolute uniformity
Could you explain that in a better English please?
-----------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
When the Apostle be closely linked with God
In faith
It means verbal and moral equality between the Creator and the creature
It means the Creator using the created to get the message to other created beings. The messenger does not become a god but still abd.

Muslims haven't been fool like some others to regard a messenger second god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
This is very important in understanding Islam
You do not understand Islam. The messenger is not god in Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
If you say that God is one
It means we say God is One and not more than one. Use your reason, logic and God-given intelligence.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The theistic not acceptable
One God means three not acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
For it must Support faith that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
Messenger of Allah; not another god. It's not very hard to understand; is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
quite intelligent
Thanks for the compliment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
This is a close link with the creature creator Post
-----------------
Both link up in purpose to get the Message to ALL. The Message is from the GREATEST and is delivered by the messenger who is an abd (servant).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
God is great and His Messenger Muhammad
God and His messenger is not the same as GOD and god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Here we have to understand Islam
Allahu Akbar and Mohammad used to prove pride through swords of Muhammad
ALLAHU AKBAR means ALLAH is GREATEST. It does not mean anyone's sword. Use your intelligence to understand Islam better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-05-2017, 09:00 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,200 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are using neither reason nor logic.

Greatest does not mean large or extra large. It means the Greatest. There can be god, gods, goddess and godesses in another religion but in Islam there is no Allahs, no Allahess or Allahesses. So when you mention "goddess" in this forum, you are not using reason or logic that there is no such thing as goddess. It just goes to show that you are here neither to know about Islam nor to discuss about Islam.

In Islam, there are no large or small gods like some others have large or small idols to worship. There may be three gods in your religion that are large and small but there is only One in Islam; the GREATEST.

There are no older or newer gods in Islam but only the GREATEST.

You accept retail if you want to but I like to accept only the Wholesale; the GREATEST.
------------------------

GREATEST and not larger or samad.

Could you explain that in a better English please?
-----------------------
It means the Creator using the created to get the message to other created beings. The messenger does not become a god but still abd.

Muslims haven't been fool like some others to regard a messenger second god.

You do not understand Islam. The messenger is not god in Islam.

It means we say God is One and not more than one. Use your reason, logic and God-given intelligence.


One God means three not acceptable.

Messenger of Allah; not another god. It's not very hard to understand; is it?

Thanks for the compliment!
Both link up in purpose to get the Message to ALL. The Message is from the GREATEST and is delivered by the messenger who is an abd (servant).

God and His messenger is not the same as GOD and god.

ALLAHU AKBAR means ALLAH is GREATEST. It does not mean anyone's sword. Use your intelligence to understand Islam better.
1-Thread is Islam
I wish I could leave what I believe off-topic
2-
Larger اكبر
Allah is the Larger اكبر
This is the correct translation
In the largest Arab
Differ from the Creator الخالق
Two words because they are independent in the sense
This is a problem in translation
Because the translator secretary be using the same words have synonyms in other languages
Larger-Big-
Smaller-Small
So we are with a large and a small word
While Creator
The word private
If he said the creator
That's right
But if you said Larger
This is different in meaning and in the interpretation
If God Larger
We may say that there Smaller
3-To be a believer is not an infidel or a polytheist must be secured
There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of God
The witness is no God but God is not enough
Here are the actual participation in the faith
4-Even God is Larger

Said Mohammed Jihad
And fighting
The Koran refers to these gods in Algranic
This is the subject of the famous book The Satanic Verses author Salman Rushdie
He said Mohammed
Lat and Uzza and Manat the third, and the intercession of them leads expect
This goddess was known to Mohammed
The grandparents Mohammed believe these deities
That said Muhammad Larger
It is intended that the gods
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2017, 11:03 PM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,649,750 times
Reputation: 1543
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-You must notice the following

Allah is the greatest
When you use the language of reason and logic and the concept of the offense, it means that there is a multiplicity of large and small goddess
The great gods and followed it to the oldest
For this reason, Muslims method uses force for the faith in this elder gods
------------------
2-If I said there is one God
This means that one does not accept retail
This is known in the Bible before Islam nearly almost 3000 years
------------------------

The Qur'an does not offer is the one God
But he offered keyed qualities
Larger
Samad
To believe the messenger, and has
That's why I say that Islam does not know the absolute uniformity
-----------------------
When the Apostle be closely linked with God
In faith
It means verbal and moral equality between the Creator and the creature
This is very important in understanding Islam
If you say that God is one
The theistic not acceptable
For it must Support faith that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
This is a close link with the creature creator Post
-----------------
God is great and His Messenger Muhammad
Here we have to understand Islam
Allahu Akbar and Mohammad used to prove pride through swords of Muhammad
lol hahaha .... Let me put this in another way so that you could understand my point.

So when you get sick, who do you get medical advice from? A doctor or your mailman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2017, 11:33 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,200 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
lol hahaha .... Let me put this in another way so that you could understand my point.

So when you get sick, who do you get medical advice from? A doctor or your mailman?
1-At the first what your point is
2-
Could have used medicinal herbs
And do not go to Dr.
In some cases go to Dr.
3-If you believe that Muhammad is the mail man
I think that the man does not write put his name with the sender
Mail man has the function of which is to deliver the message to the addressee
But do not write it becomes a man with a job sender
I think this is the right
Prophet Muhammad becomes equal sender
The sender has been associated with the apostle
This is a big problem
If I say that I thank the sender
I must thank the Apostle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2017, 12:52 AM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,649,750 times
Reputation: 1543
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
1-At the first what your point is
2-
Could have used medicinal herbs
And do not go to Dr.
In some cases go to Dr.
3-If you believe that Muhammad is the mail man
I think that the man does not write put his name with the sender
Mail man has the function of which is to deliver the message to the addressee
But do not write it becomes a man with a job sender
I think this is the right
Prophet Muhammad becomes equal sender
The sender has been associated with the apostle
This is a big problem
If I say that I thank the sender
I must thank the Apostle
No, this is not my point.

Here is another way to ask, if you want to learn math and if you question about math, are you going to consult a professor of mathematics or you will ask your driver or your chef to teach you advance caclulus?

This is not trick question. Just answer logically and with all honesty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2017, 09:28 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,200 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
No, this is not my point.

Here is another way to ask, if you want to learn math and if you question about math, are you going to consult a professor of mathematics or you will ask your driver or your chef to teach you advance caclulus?

This is not trick question. Just answer logically and with all honesty.
I do not believe in God Larger الله
Larger=اكبر
Because my mind says who is God's smaller
Larger In Arabic it is called adjective

The Creator In Arabic it is called adjective
For this reason there is a difference between the two adjective

Larger and Creator
This is not mathematics, but of Arabic grammar only
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 12:49 AM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,649,750 times
Reputation: 1543
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I do not believe in God Larger الله
Larger=اكبر
Because my mind says who is God's smaller
Larger In Arabic it is called adjective

The Creator In Arabic it is called adjective
For this reason there is a difference between the two adjective

Larger and Creator
This is not mathematics, but of Arabic grammar only
That's your belief and I got no problem with it. You should stay firm on it. However, this is not the answer to my question.

My question was,
if you want to learn math and if you have a question about math, are you going to consult a professor of mathematics or you will ask your driver or your chef to teach you advance caclulus?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 08:31 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,200 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
That's your belief and I got no problem with it. You should stay firm on it. However, this is not the answer to my question.

My question was,
if you want to learn math and if you have a question about math, are you going to consult a professor of mathematics or you will ask your driver or your chef to teach you advance caclulus?
OK
My answer to your question is
I go to the best teachers of driving
Better Doctors
The best math teachers

If I I do not have money
Go to a sports teacher Sadik does not lie
Because it is the right way Saalmna
But if the teacher teaches me lessons murder and sex
This teacher liar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 08:33 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,040,723 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Larger اكبر
Allah is the Larger اكبر
As ALLAH is the GREATEST, all the rest are lahs. You need to understand that Muslims do not believe in lahs but only in ALLAH the GREATEST. You can have all the smaller ones and even crucify one of them if you like; it's up to you what you want to do with them. Just don't tell us here that we too have smaller ones. It won't work in this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 08:59 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 663,200 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
As ALLAH is the GREATEST, all the rest are lahs. You need to understand that Muslims do not believe in lahs but only in ALLAH the GREATEST. You can have all the smaller ones and even crucify one of them if you like; it's up to you what you want to do with them. Just don't tell us here that we too have smaller ones. It won't work in this forum.
1-friend Leave the other gods
Even if the devil is the younger gods, this is not the theme of dialogue
2. You confuse qualities
the creator and larger

Larger In Arabic it is called adjective

The Creator In Arabic it is called adjective
But you Announces Larger adjective الله اكبر

you does not say God, the Creator الله الخالق

2- This is very important in the translation between languages
I think you are victims of these translations also
Here I used the style of offense
Because it is the style of a logical mind moves
And it gives the mind the field of research
If the God larger
It means that there is a God s smaller
3-
Mohamed said these gods
In the novel that high Algranic and the intercession of them is acceptable
Reading Salman Rushdie's novel
It is the subject of those other gods
The Koran refers to the incident
So doubt the existence of the goddess of the smaller acceptable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top