U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-10-2017, 07:37 PM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,658,925 times
Reputation: 1545

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
i am Follow the natural law
And mind
God gave me the mind
My answer to these simple questions short
And I hope that the same spirit of dialogue, if you are asked questions
My question is,
Do you go to a renowned doctor, but a liar
Or go to the teacher driving a renowned and famous, but a criminal
Or go to the expense of a senior teacher thief
So you are saying God gave you a mind. And you use that mind, when you get sick, by going to a doctor instead of getting medical advice from your postman. This is makes sense. Thank you.

When you have a question in math, you use your mind and you go to a professor of math, and you don't go to a professor of biology to learn math. This makes sense too.

If we use your logic of using our mind and common sense then ....

THEN,

If someone has a question about Christianity and he wants learn Christianity, he should consult a Christian scholar, and not a Jewish or Muslim or a Hindu or Buddhist Scholar. Agreed?


If someone has a question about Judaism and he wants to learn Judaism, he should consult a Jewish scholar, and not a Christian or a Muslim or a Hindu etc scholar, agreed?

If someone has a question about Hinduism and he wants to learn Hinduism, he should consult a Hindu scholar, and not a Muslim or Jewish or a Christian or a Buddhist etc scholar, agreed?

Also,
if someone has a question about Islam, and he wants to learn Islam he should consult a Muslim scholar, and not a Jewish or a Christian or a Buddhist or Hindu scholar, agreed?


Now, from your posts, you are trying to teach Islam to Muslims. Should Muslims learn Islam from you?

What does your mind tell you in this situation?

It's like you are a postman and you are trying to teach medical science to people as if you are doctor and professor of medicine.

I mean we will gladly learn Islam from you, next time when you break your leg and you go to your driver or chef to fix it instead of going to a hospital. Is that a fair deal?


Then you say, Muhammad (saw) is lair.
OK, fine.
If Muhammad (saw) is a liar according to you, then you should prove that you are the truthful messenger of God and present your evidence. We will then analyze and compare your message with the Message that Muhammad (saw) brought for humanity, and we will decide who is a liar?

Is that a fair deal?

Now, present your evidence that you, 'mahasn ebne sawresho' have brought from God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-10-2017, 10:49 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,518 times
Reputation: 204
)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
So you are saying God gave you a mind. And you use that mind, when you get sick, by going to a doctor instead of getting medical advice from your postman. This is makes sense. Thank you.

When you have a question in math, you use your mind and you go to a professor of math, and you don't go to a professor of biology to learn math. This makes sense too.

If we use your logic of using our mind and common sense then ....

THEN,

If someone has a question about Christianity and he wants learn Christianity, he should consult a Christian scholar, and not a Jewish or Muslim or a Hindu or Buddhist Scholar. Agreed?


If someone has a question about Judaism and he wants to learn Judaism, he should consult a Jewish scholar, and not a Christian or a Muslim or a Hindu etc scholar, agreed?

If someone has a question about Hinduism and he wants to learn Hinduism, he should consult a Hindu scholar, and not a Muslim or Jewish or a Christian or a Buddhist etc scholar, agreed?

Also,
if someone has a question about Islam, and he wants to learn Islam he should consult a Muslim scholar, and not a Jewish or a Christian or a Buddhist or Hindu scholar, agreed?


Now, from your posts, you are trying to teach Islam to Muslims. Should Muslims learn Islam from you?

What does your mind tell you in this situation?

It's like you are a postman and you are trying to teach medical science to people as if you are doctor and professor of medicine.

I mean we will gladly learn Islam from you, next time when you break your leg and you go to your driver or chef to fix it instead of going to a hospital. Is that a fair deal?


Then you say, Muhammad (saw) is lair.
OK, fine.
If Muhammad (saw) is a liar according to you, then you should prove that you are the truthful messenger of God and present your evidence. We will then analyze and compare your message with the Message that Muhammad (saw) brought for humanity, and we will decide who is a liar?

Is that a fair deal?

Now, present your evidence that you, 'mahasn ebne sawresho' have brought from God.
My friend Esquire
1-What I serve in the forum is one of the books of Muslims

And explain Islam as it is, without any frills
2-
If you want to know about Buddhism, you must ask those who know religion and also go and Read this religion
So I relied on the external and internal evidence
3-
In Arabic there is an Arab example
Says
(Milk vendor does not say that the acid milk)

And I'm sorry I could not be written in the Arabic language because supervisors do not allow it
4-
So each seller in praising his wares
Muslim praise in his religion and does not say weaknesses in it and also does not explain the black points

This applies to all heads of other religions
Even in trade uses the same mental logic
In medicine also even taxi driver

5-So even examine any religion and any goods in the mind of the critic
You must send light rays on the black points
6-That's what I'm doing in the Forum
So I send the light on the black dots that do not explain to you Muslim jurist

For example

Pious
It is one of the Islamic teachings
There is a difference between him and the two schools Alssnh Alhieah
7-
By their fruits you will know them

When examining the fruits of Islam since the first foray of the conquests of Muhammad and to this day
You will know well what I mean

8-Check if the Koran
You can see where some verses about the life of Muhammad family

So that any Alivk
Is any special problem in the family got between Mohammed and his wife Aisha

9-For this reason, the mind asks and examines
Is it true God intervenes in this family problem between Muhammad and his wife
So there is plenty of evidence to suggest that the prophet Muhammad a liar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2017, 02:28 PM
 
3,168 posts, read 1,045,210 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
So you are saying God gave you a mind. And you use that mind, when you get sick, by going to a doctor instead of getting medical advice from your postman. This is makes sense. Thank you.

When you have a question in math, you use your mind and you go to a professor of math, and you don't go to a professor of biology to learn math. This makes sense too.

If we use your logic of using our mind and common sense then ....

THEN,

If someone has a question about Christianity and he wants learn Christianity, he should consult a Christian scholar, and not a Jewish or Muslim or a Hindu or Buddhist Scholar. Agreed?


If someone has a question about Judaism and he wants to learn Judaism, he should consult a Jewish scholar, and not a Christian or a Muslim or a Hindu etc scholar, agreed?

If someone has a question about Hinduism and he wants to learn Hinduism, he should consult a Hindu scholar, and not a Muslim or Jewish or a Christian or a Buddhist etc scholar, agreed?

Also,
if someone has a question about Islam, and he wants to learn Islam he should consult a Muslim scholar, and not a Jewish or a Christian or a Buddhist or Hindu scholar, agreed?


Now, from your posts, you are trying to teach Islam to Muslims. Should Muslims learn Islam from you?

What does your mind tell you in this situation?

It's like you are a postman and you are trying to teach medical science to people as if you are doctor and professor of medicine.

I mean we will gladly learn Islam from you, next time when you break your leg and you go to your driver or chef to fix it instead of going to a hospital. Is that a fair deal?


Then you say, Muhammad (saw) is lair.
OK, fine.
If Muhammad (saw) is a liar according to you, then you should prove that you are the truthful messenger of God and present your evidence. We will then analyze and compare your message with the Message that Muhammad (saw) brought for humanity, and we will decide who is a liar?

Is that a fair deal?

Now, present your evidence that you, 'mahasn ebne sawresho' have brought from God.
Definitely a fair deal!

Here comes his message:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
By their fruits you will know them
GoCardinals,

The message this false messenger has brought in respond to your challenge in this Islam forum is a copy message from a Christianity book (Gospel of Matthew 7). He is here to preach Christianity in Islam forum. He has no message to preach other than copy it from a book.

When someone's brain needs fixing, no point in coming to me; i can fix only a leaking pipe.

Salaam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2017, 07:54 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 665,518 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Definitely a fair deal!

Here comes his message:

GoCardinals,

The message this false messenger has brought in respond to your challenge in this Islam forum is a copy message from a Christianity book (Gospel of Matthew 7). He is here to preach Christianity in Islam forum. He has no message to preach other than copy it from a book.

When someone's brain needs fixing, no point in coming to me; i can fix only a leaking pipe.

Salaam
Dialogue is the goal of the Forum
Not proselytizing in any other religion
Thought essence of the human mind
With this mind we can know the correct mistake
If you say that God is one you should proof
And when we say to you
God shares with Muhammad in worship rejects this
When I tell you
The following verse is a multiplicity of phonetic
Blessed be God, the best creators
The word is the collection of the Creator
If you want to check, go to the Arabic text of the Koran
And you know the meaning of creators
This technique is known in the language of the Koran
He refers to God in the plural
The larger version which suggests there are also smaller
So all of this evidence, I believe that Islam does not know the absolute uniformity
---------------
I do not refer to a book Maaty
But I refer to a book he knew Muhammad and his cousin, the Reverend Raakh son Novell
The Islamic books with you and where references to this pastor
The story of attending a marriage contract between Khadija and Muhammad is one of the Islamic novels
And also Mohammed did not marry with any other wife Khadija to died
Then he married 13 is added to this figure SLAVES
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2017, 01:02 PM
 
5 posts, read 1,915 times
Reputation: 14
When it comes to perception, God is Just and Fair. He would'nt create different realities for every person because that is unjust. Everyone has the same tools to Learn who God is. That's the reason for our existence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2017, 04:18 PM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,658,925 times
Reputation: 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosebob View Post
When it comes to perception, God is Just and Fair. He would'nt create different realities for every person because that is unjust. Everyone has the same tools to Learn who God is. That's the reason for our existence.
Yes.

Its a fruitless endeavor to tell anyone to follow a certain religion or faith.

Finding God is a personal journey. Those who want to learn about God, don't look or demand an evidence of God. They look for the signs of God, analyze those signs and use their logic and intelligence to reject or accept the signs and form a faith.

Believing in God is faith. And faith does NOT require or demand any evidence or proof, or else it's not faith anymore. Faith is not at the mercy of evidence and proofs.

We should use our own intelligence and logic, and do our own research to learn about God, and then make choices based on free will. And in the end, we will be responsible for our choices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2017, 02:54 AM
 
3,168 posts, read 1,045,210 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The following verse is a multiplicity of phonetic
Blessed be God, the best creators
The word is the collection of the Creator
It is not "Blessed be Allahs" or "Blessed be Allah and Muhammad" but "Blessed be Allah".

It just goes to prove that you know very little about the language of the Qur'aan.

The verse is not saying "the best creators" but "the best of creators". You can't understand that the "best" is only ONE. It is clearly stated as "ALLAH". ALLAHU AKBAR.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2017, 02:12 PM
 
2 posts, read 665 times
Reputation: 10
Allah is too great and too exalted for Godhood/Divinity and Lordship to be His Truth and Reality, rather, they are His (SWT) description/attributes, for He is Allah whom the creation seek and turn to in order that He may complete them and in order that they may push away the shortages/shortcomings from the pages of their existence. And He is the Lord from whom perfection flows upon His creation, and [He is whom] sustains their shortcomings.
But it is never that Divinity/Godhood or Lordship is His Truth and Reality, rather, He (SWT) has manifested to His poor creation in the Absolute Perfection, so He became the Absolute ilah [God, or one who is needed] - Allah SWT - whom they seek and turn to in order that He may sustain their shortcomings. And He has manifested to His poor creation in Lordship, so He flooded upon their shortages/shortcomings with perfection, in order that they may know Him and worship Him, for worship without knowing is meaningless and is empty from reality/truth. (َImam Ahmed Al Hassan: the book of Monotheism)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2017, 02:32 PM
 
2 posts, read 665 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
It is not "Blessed be Allahs" or "Blessed be Allah and Muhammad" but "Blessed be Allah".

It just goes to prove that you know very little about the language of the Qur'aan.

The verse is not saying "the best creators" but "the best of creators". You can't understand that the "best" is only ONE. It is clearly stated as "ALLAH". ALLAHU AKBAR.

And What about "the MOST Merciful" in arabic 'Arham Arrahimine"
you as a person you can generous, but God is the Most Generous
You can be capable , But Allah is the most Capable and so on...

As long as you seek sustainance, the one who gives it to you is your Lord, because through him Allah gives you what you need

As the story of yusuf (pbuh): Chapter Yusuf verse 42

"And he said to him whom he knew would be delivered of the two: Remember me with thy lord. But the devil caused him to forget mentioning (it) to his lord, so he remained in the prison a few years."

and in arabic: 'Rabika'

Last edited by Noor Elhooda; 02-28-2017 at 02:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-28-2017, 10:13 PM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,658,925 times
Reputation: 1545
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosebob View Post
Here's another reason Why God is one?

If there were more than one god, then it would be illogical to claim that any god is either all-knowing or all-powerful. The gods would be limited since a portion would be allocated to other gods.
Here is a logical explanation




https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XERGzdFh-ok
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top