U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-10-2017, 02:18 AM
 
4,417 posts, read 1,644,854 times
Reputation: 1533

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I sent a clear question
If you believe that God is one and that He has not given birth, He has not been born
Do you accept my faith?
Why do not you accept it?

I think the forum is for dialogue
You have to accept dialogue
If you have the argument and evidence
You want us to either accept your faith, or start a dialogue to explain why don't we accept your fatih?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-10-2017, 07:06 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I sent a clear question
If you believe that God is one and that He has not given birth, He has not been born
Do you accept my faith?
mahasn sawresho,

Read your question again. It makes no sense.

If we believe that God is One and that He has not given birth, He has not been born, why should we accept your faith (faith in what?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Why do not you accept it?
Accept what? If we accept it then we accept it. Why are you asking about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I think the forum is for dialogue
You have to accept dialogue
If you have the argument and evidence
You want to have dialogue? Fine!
Who told you that God is One? Did God tell you directly that He is One or did you hear it from another person?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-10-2017, 10:39 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Reputation: 204
I asked the question and did not get the obvious answer
Do you accept my faith in one God?
But I do not accept faith in Muhammad
Answer yes or no
------------------------

I know that Abraham is a man who said that God is one
This is historically known
The Koran does not deny it
---------------------

I know that Thomas Edison is the first to discover electricity
If others say that Muhammad Ali is the one who discovered the electricity, then what is the truth?
In the same manner
Abraham is the first to discover that God is one
And Muhammad came after Ibrahim
So Muhammad did not discover that God is one
But there was before him a man named Abraham
The period of time between them is about 3000 years
------

For this reason if the faith is linked between Muhammad and God
This does not mean unity in God
That is why I come into dialogue
Because Islam says that faith in God with the Apostle
So faith in God is not enough
-----------------
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-10-2017, 11:00 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
You want us to either accept your faith, or start a dialogue to explain why don't we accept your fatih?
I want to ask you the following question
Allaah says (surat -al-maeda-101): "O you who believe! Do not ask about things if you are told that you are being questioned.

Is this the reason why you do not accept positive dialogue?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:35 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
You want us to either accept your faith, or start a dialogue to explain why don't we accept your fatih?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I want to ask you the following question
Allaah says (surat -al-maeda-101): "O you who believe! Do not ask about things if you are told that you are being questioned.

Is this the reason why you do not accept positive dialogue?
Answer the question GoCardinals had asked!

As for:

[5.101] O you who believe! Do not put questions about things which if declared to you may trouble you, and if you question about them when the Qur'an is being revealed, they shall be declared to you; Allah pardons this, and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing.

The verse has nothing to do with what G0Cardinals has asked. And your dialogue is very negative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:37 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I asked the question and did not get the obvious answer
Do you accept my faith in one God?
Who told you that God is One; God or a man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:45 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I know that Thomas Edison is the first to discover electricity
This has nothing to do with religion but I will take you on this one too.

Did Thomas Edison tell you that he discovered electricity or another man told you so?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2017, 01:02 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Abraham is the first to discover that God is one
And Muhammad came after Ibrahim
So Muhammad did not discover that God is one
Who said (other than you) that Muhammad was the first one to discover that God is One?

Let's have intelligent dialogue!

Muhammad never said that he is the first one who discovered God is One.

It is clearly stated in the Qur'aan delivered by Muhammad that Noah preached about One God even before Abraham.

[23.23] And certainly We sent Noah to his people, and he said: O my people! Serve God, you have no god other than Him; do you have no fear?

FYI, Abraham came AFTER Noah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2017, 10:35 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,767 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Who told you that God is One; God or a man?
I read Genesis in the Torah
It is written before the Koran by nearly 3000 years
And in it the attributes of God in full
That is why I do not need Muhammad to know the attributes of God
You can review the Book of Genesis until you know what the full attributes of God are
It does not bind faith between the creator and his creature
For if the faith is connected to two, this does not mean oneness
If you say that God is one, then this is a complete faith in loneliness
But if I say that faith in God with His Messenger is a faith that contradicts atheism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-11-2017, 11:55 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,038,277 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Who told you that God is One; God or a man?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I read Genesis in the Torah
It is written before the Koran by nearly 3000 years
And in it the attributes of God in full
That is why I do not need Muhammad to know the attributes of God
You do not know the attributes of God in FULL.

How many attributes God has in Genesis that you have faith in?

As it wasn't God who told you that He is One but Genesis, you don't have faith in God but faith in Genesis only. Without Genesis, you have no faith.

Bye!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top