U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-12-2017, 09:34 PM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,654,261 times
Reputation: 1544

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I asked the question and did not get the obvious answer
Do you accept my faith in one God?
But I do not accept faith in Muhammad
--
then you have a problem here.

Muhammad (saw) came After Moses and Jesus BUT Muhammad (saw) came BEFORE you, correct?

So when you say you believe in ONE God, then you agree with Muhammad. And you also automatically disagree with Christian concept of a Triune God.

So you have two choices here

1 - Believe that God is one, and thus agree with Muhammad (saw)
2 - Believe that God is Three, and agree with Christian doctrine.

Which one is your choice?

Remember, if you say God is one then you are not Christian because you agree with Muhammad(saw)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-13-2017, 12:39 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,559 times
Reputation: 289
That certainly is another BIG problem!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2017, 12:08 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 664,118 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
then you have a problem here.

Muhammad (saw) came After Moses and Jesus BUT Muhammad (saw) came BEFORE you, correct?

So when you say you believe in ONE God, then you agree with Muhammad. And you also automatically disagree with Christian concept of a Triune God.

So you have two choices here

1 - Believe that God is one, and thus agree with Muhammad (saw)
2 - Believe that God is Three, and agree with Christian doctrine.

Which one is your choice?

Remember, if you say God is one then you are not Christian because you agree with Muhammad(saw)
First, I did not speak about Christianity
Because dialogue about Islam
A who said that Christians worship three gods
This is a false accusation
The Christian does not believe in three gods
But he believes in one God in three hypostases
This short answer is for alert purposes only
I believe in one God
But I do not believe in Muhammad because he does not enjoy the attributes of the Prophet
It is a creature and can not be parallel to God in faith
Because the dialogue in the forum has limits and controls
I hope that the forum will give more freedom to offer you the reasons for my lack of faith in Muhammad and his message

Yes, in the Koran, Christians are attacked in their faith
Why does the Koran attack the beliefs of others?
And refuses to defend it
The Qur'an in this regard provides false accusation
And fancy pursuing Islam in this
Christianity has its weight in two words
God is love
This is not found in the Qur'an
For this reason and other reasons I do not believe in God described in the Koran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-14-2017, 02:18 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,559 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
then you have a problem here.

Muhammad (saw) came After Moses and Jesus BUT Muhammad (saw) came BEFORE you, correct?

So when you say you believe in ONE God, then you agree with Muhammad. And you also automatically disagree with Christian concept of a Triune God.

So you have two choices here

1 - Believe that God is one, and thus agree with Muhammad (saw)
2 - Believe that God is Three, and agree with Christian doctrine.

Which one is your choice?

Remember, if you say God is one then you are not Christian because you agree with Muhammad(saw)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
First, I did not speak about Christianity
Because dialogue about Islam
A who said that Christians worship three gods
This is a false accusation
The Christian does not believe in three gods
But he believes in one God in three hypostases
This short answer is for alert purposes only
I believe in one God
But I do not believe in Muhammad because he does not enjoy the attributes of the Prophet
It is a creature and can not be parallel to God in faith
Because the dialogue in the forum has limits and controls
I hope that the forum will give more freedom to offer you the reasons for my lack of faith in Muhammad and his message

Yes, in the Koran, Christians are attacked in their faith
Why does the Koran attack the beliefs of others?
And refuses to defend it
The Qur'an in this regard provides false accusation
And fancy pursuing Islam in this
Christianity has its weight in two words
God is love

This is not found in the Qur'an
For this reason and other reasons I do not believe in God described in the Koran
You have a BIG problem reading posts in English.

You can't read or count in English. "God is love" is not two words but three words.


You are unable to have dialogue in English in this Islam forum. Try Christianity forum where three is regarded as one. And two for worship (spirit or the holy ghost is not worshiped). And if you don't believe Muhammad and the Qur'aan, and can't understand our posts in English, what is your real purpose of posting in Islam forum?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-15-2017, 11:31 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 664,118 times
Reputation: 204
I am participating in the forum because it is not a forum for evangelism but it is a dialogue, meeting and acquaintance forum
Do you accept my friendship or reject it?
There is a nice story
I give it to you
There was a great man, a scientist and an intellectual
One of his friends
You are a scientist and you have learned a lot in your life
What has not been learned so far?
And he said to them, I want to learn how my spirit will come out of my body
So the wise man is the one who searches for knowledge

And the truth
He does not close his mind and says I have the keys to absolute truth
That's why I'm looking for the truth
Will you discuss this with me?
With an open mind and not a closed mind
I think the forum's goal is dialogue
Greetings to you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2017, 12:09 AM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,654,261 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post

I believe in one God
But I do not believe in Muhammad because he does not enjoy the attributes of the Prophet
Whether Muhammad (saw) enjoys the attributes of the prophet or not, is not the issue here. And you don't have to worry about it either.

The problem is, when you say, you believe in one God, then you agree and follow Muhammad (saw).

So now, you have a choice, either you say God is one, and agree with Muhammad (saw)

Or

Say God is three, and stay with your Church.

What is your choice?

You said Islam borrowed the Idea of ONE God from Moses (Judaism) and brought nothing new. You did not say, Islam borrowed the idea of ONE God from Christianity. Why? Because you already know that God is three, in Christianity.

Also, if God is one in Christianity then Jesus borrowed the idea of one God from Moses so Christianity did not bring anything new. Which one is it?


So come'on, what's your choice? One God and agree with Muhammad (saw) or three gods and agree with your Church?

Last edited by GoCardinals; 05-16-2017 at 12:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2017, 02:10 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,559 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I am participating in the forum because it is not a forum for evangelism but it is a dialogue, meeting and acquaintance forum
Do you accept my friendship or reject it?
There is a nice story
I give it to you
There was a great man, a scientist and an intellectual
One of his friends
You are a scientist and you have learned a lot in your life
What has not been learned so far?
And he said to them, I want to learn how my spirit will come out of my body
So the wise man is the one who searches for knowledge


And the truth
He does not close his mind and says I have the keys to absolute truth
That's why I'm looking for the truth
Will you discuss this with me?
With an open mind and not a closed mind
I think the forum's goal is dialogue
Greetings to you
The one searching for knowledge is not the wise man but the one with the knowledge is the wise man. The one searching for knowledge is a Student (Talib Ilm = someone searching for knowledge). Plural of Talib is Taliban. Are you one of the Taliban or are you already a wise man?

If the latter is true, how does spirit come out of your body, tell us the wise man?

All those who have read and understood the Qur'aan will know the answer to the above question about "spirit". If you do not know the answer to the above question, you do not understand the Qur'aan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2017, 09:38 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 664,118 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Whether Muhammad (saw) enjoys the attributes of the prophet or not, is not the issue here. And you don't have to worry about it either.

The problem is, when you say, you believe in one God, then you agree and follow Muhammad (saw).

So now, you have a choice, either you say God is one, and agree with Muhammad (saw)

Or

Say God is three, and stay with your Church.

What is your choice?

You said Islam borrowed the Idea of ONE God from Moses (Judaism) and brought nothing new. You did not say, Islam borrowed the idea of ONE God from Christianity. Why? Because you already know that God is three, in Christianity.

Also, if God is one in Christianity then Jesus borrowed the idea of one God from Moses so Christianity did not bring anything new. Which one is it?


So come'on, what's your choice? One God and agree with Muhammad (saw) or three gods and agree with your Church?
I respect and abide by the rules and rules of the forum
That is why I do not discuss Christianity here
Christianity believes in one God is the God of love
Christ told us that God is love
In short, this is what I believe in
But what Islam says about the Trinity is false
Yes, I believe in one God
But I do not believe in Muhammad or in God's participation in faith
I do not believe in the paradise where you seek
----------------
Yes, I know that the Koran says in surat -al-maeda -the verse 73
They disbelieved those who said that God was the third of three

These words have not been proven in 1400 years
It is a false accusation of Christianity
-----------------
Note --
To the Forum administrator I wrote this response to the utmost necessity
Please accept the reply and do not delete it from the dialog
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 12:41 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,042,559 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
But what Islam says about the Trinity is false
Wrong!

What Islam (the Qur'aan) says about the Trinity is true.

God is not The Triune God but One God. Triune God is Pagan concept much older than Christianity or Islam. Islam (the Qur'aan) rejects it completely in just one verse:

[112.4] And none is like Him.

If "none" is like Him then Father is not like Him, Son is not like Him, mother is not like Him, no ghost is like Him and no dove is like Him. To even think in human terms when none is like Him has nothing to do with Islam. This is why Islam is pure monotheism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2017, 01:59 AM
 
4,431 posts, read 1,654,261 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I respect and abide by the rules and rules of the forum
That is why I do not discuss Christianity here
Christianity believes in one God is the God of love
Christ told us that God is love
In short, this is what I believe in
But what Islam says about the Trinity is false
Yes, I believe in one God
But I do not believe in Muhammad or in God's participation in faith
I do not believe in the paradise where you seek
----------------
Yes, I know that the Koran says in surat -al-maeda -the verse 73
They disbelieved those who said that God was the third of three

These words have not been proven in 1400 years
It is a false accusation of Christianity
-----------------
Note --
To the Forum administrator I wrote this response to the utmost necessity
Please accept the reply and do not delete it from the dialog
It gets even more complicated for you.

You came in the Islamic forum and accused Islam that it borrowed the idea of monotheism from Judaism, so Islam brought nothing new.

This means three things.

1 - You believe that Islam brought nothing new, so you are not here to learn about Islam since you think there is nothing new.
Instead you seem to be here only to criticize Islamic faith which could be a violation of the forum. You said you want dialogue - and then you say Islam brought nothing new. OK, so what's your problem and what's your dialogue?

2 - You are talking about Judaism in the Islam forum - which could also be a violation.

3 - And the most interesting one. You claim that in Christianity, God is one. Doesn't it give you the taste of your own medicine? Perhaps Chrisitanity stole the idea of ONE God from Judaism and it has brought nothing new? Refer to the bold text above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top