U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-02-2017, 01:39 PM
 
5 posts, read 1,908 times
Reputation: 14

Advertisements

The Answer to heaven is God's oneness. But if you are still skeptical hereís an argument for you amongst many but to me itís the one that makes the most sense. When you about to die will you turn to one God or many. God wouldínt make it so complicated and confusing. It is also a very difficult time and one can hardly think. God had made it easier to hold onto one thought and this is the name of God.

What is unity? Unity is one, right? A supreme intelligence like God knows this. Why would God want to ruin his unity? It is impossible because God isn't created, to be created, means that you are not a God. Thatís why God is One.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-02-2017, 09:23 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
Koran in some verses referring to the multiplicity of verbal
Verse 54 of Surah al-araf

Koran in some verses referring to the multiplicity of verbal
Verse 54 of Surah norms interpretation of the verse: God blessed the Best of creators.
Here the multiplicity of verbal and linguistic
And the word is the Creator of the collection
It is the plural forms in the grammar of the Arabs

The Koran uses a combination of many verses formula
But commentators are using exegesis a way out of the verbal interpretation to the verses of the Koran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2017, 01:21 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
God has declared in the Qur'aan that He is One.

[112.1] Say: He, Allah, is One.
[112.2] Allah is He on Whom all depend.
[112.3] He begets not, nor is He begotten.
[112.4] And none is like Him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2017, 08:49 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
God has declared in the Qur'aan that He is One.

[112.1] Say: He, Allah, is One.
[112.2] Allah is He on Whom all depend.
[112.3] He begets not, nor is He begotten.
[112.4] And none is like Him.
There verbal collection in the Koran
This is not be able to deny
This is one of the verses
Why, said the best Creator
Here is a collection of the Creator
And not for a single
This collection is called verbal
And the interpretation of the verse is through exegesis
This style is used when contradict state with other verses
Yes, the Koran says that God is one
But in this verse, there are more than the Creator
A group of the Creator
And I invite you to ask about verbal census in pairing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2017, 03:06 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,039,481 times
Reputation: 289
ALLAHU AKBAR is the Only ALLAH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2017, 08:30 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
ALLAHU AKBAR is the Only ALLAH.
Well if God was bigger
This means that there youngest goddess
This is the implicit concept
Allah is the greatest
Well Are there other gods younger than him
I think it Enlarge against these gods also
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2017, 07:44 AM
 
4,419 posts, read 1,647,307 times
Reputation: 1543
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Well if God was bigger
This means that there youngest goddess
No!
If it had said, "God is is bigger God" then you could have said that there are other Gods who exist.
What it means is God is biggest and greatest of everything

Now, do other or smaller gods exist? It's your choice to believe in them or not. We shall wait and we will see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2017, 09:19 AM
 
10,540 posts, read 15,612,109 times
Reputation: 11857
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosebob View Post
The Answer to heaven is God's oneness. But if you are still skeptical hereís an argument for you amongst many but to me itís the one that makes the most sense. When you about to die will you turn to one God or many. God wouldínt make it so complicated and confusing. It is also a very difficult time and one can hardly think. God had made it easier to hold onto one thought and this is the name of God.

What is unity? Unity is one, right? A supreme intelligence like God knows this. Why would God want to ruin his unity? It is impossible because God isn't created, to be created, means that you are not a God. Thatís why God is One.

This a very anthropomorphic thinking. YOU think of GOD like as if it is a sort of a man with some 'thinking" and such. YOU project YOUR humane features onto "god".

Indeed there is ONE.
Reason is very simple and far far away from all the complexities of what you posted, dear OP.
KISS.
Stop right here. Right after you read what I just typed. Stop. Take a breath and calm your mind.
Now OPEN your eyes, your ears, your senses, your MIND.
Where you at?
You are in REALITY.
It is a SIMPLE fact that can not be possibly questioned. Reality distorted by your senses, perception, mind processes yet, undoubtedly A REALITY.
That said, how many realities are you in?
ONE.
Hence, there is ONE creation.
Hence, there is ONE creator.

That is answer to your question. This may be followed by attempts to argue multiple realities and parallel worlds and all that nonsense.
Fact stays unshaken.
There is ONE creation, ONE reality.
ONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2017, 09:25 AM
 
10,540 posts, read 15,612,109 times
Reputation: 11857
Knowing what will follow, yes, indeed. There are multiple perceptions of reality as there are no two individuals that are same in their faculties and as the result, they exist in their own ever so slightly different realities.
And this is good, as creator does not want (well, it has no wants but...) its creation - all us - to be boiler plated robots. Cookie cuttered humans.
We are part of creation. We are creators in ourselves. That's why we are all different.
But ALL of this is yet same reality.
ONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2017, 11:16 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 662,470 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
No!
If it had said, "God is is bigger God" then you could have said that there are other Gods who exist.
What it means is God is biggest and greatest of everything

Now, do other or smaller gods exist? It's your choice to believe in them or not. We shall wait and we will see.
1-You must notice the following

Allah is the greatest
When you use the language of reason and logic and the concept of the offense, it means that there is a multiplicity of large and small goddess
The great gods and followed it to the oldest
For this reason, Muslims method uses force for the faith in this elder gods
------------------
2-If I said there is one God
This means that one does not accept retail
This is known in the Bible before Islam nearly almost 3000 years
------------------------

The Qur'an does not offer is the one God
But he offered keyed qualities
Larger
Samad
To believe the messenger, and has
That's why I say that Islam does not know the absolute uniformity
-----------------------
When the Apostle be closely linked with God
In faith
It means verbal and moral equality between the Creator and the creature
This is very important in understanding Islam
If you say that God is one
The theistic not acceptable
For it must Support faith that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
This is a close link with the creature creator Post
-----------------
God is great and His Messenger Muhammad
Here we have to understand Islam
Allahu Akbar and Mohammad used to prove pride through swords of Muhammad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top