U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-07-2017, 04:43 PM
 
Location: A tropical island
4,567 posts, read 4,436,234 times
Reputation: 11221

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
What is your faith if I may ask? Atheist?
No, I don't call myself an atheist. I humbly admit that I have no idea if there is a god or not.

I am open-minded and try to live respectfully of others and their beliefs. I had hoped my post here would help clear up some of my confusion, but I must say the answers are pretty much jibberish to me. I had no idea it would be so difficult to get a straight answer to a simple question, but I give up now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-08-2017, 06:57 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,037,948 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
I am open-minded and try to live respectfully of others and their beliefs. I had hoped my post here would help clear up some of my confusion, but I must say the answers are pretty much jibberish to me. I had no idea it would be so difficult to get a straight answer to a simple question, but I give up now.
I think you are being honest. I don't know how to respond to the videos. There is quite a lot in there. I don't know where to start.

Please ask questions here and I promise to answer to the best of my ability.

What is it that you want to know?

Your patience is appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2017, 08:40 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
I think you are being honest. I don't know how to respond to the videos. There is quite a lot in there. I don't know where to start.

Please ask questions here and I promise to answer to the best of my ability.

What is it that you want to know?

Your patience is appreciated.
When Muhammad was in Mecca
Alqricion Arabs did not kill him
Why؟

When he was in Mecca, why did not announce fighting Quraish؟؟
But Muhammad emigrated to Medina
And declared them fighting
So Mohammed after he was able to secure military base, which was launched in the block convoys of Quraish
- Battle of Badr

Is the invasion occurred on the seventeenth of Ramadan in the second year of migration between Muslims led by the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and the Quraysh and Halvha Arabs, led by Amr ibn Hishām Qurashi "Abu Jahl." This battle is the first decisive battle in the history of Islam, was named after the Badr area that occurred in the battle, and a well-known Badr located between Mecca and Medina.

The battle began trying to intercept Ir Quraish heading from Syria to Mecca led by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, but Abu Sufyan managed to escape convoy, and sent a messenger to the Quraysh asked Onhm and their rescue, the Quraish responded and went out to fight the Muslims. The number of Muslims in the battle of Badr, three hundred and a dozen men, with seventy horsemen and camel, and had a population of Quraish army of two hundred thousand men with them opportunities, ie, they make up three-fold the Muslim army in terms of numbers approx. And it ended with the Battle of Badr victory of the Muslims of Quraish and killed their leader Abu Jahl, and the number of killed Quraish in the Battle of Badr seventy men and captured them seventy others, while Muslims did not kill them only fourteen men, six of whom were immigrants, eight from the Ansar. Has resulted in the Battle of Badr several beneficial results for Muslims, of which they have become Mhabiyn in the city and its environs, and became the state a new source of income which the spoils of battle, bringing improved if the physical, economic and moral Muslims------------------
------------------------
pay attention
-------------------

The battle began trying to intercept Ir Quraish heading from Syria to Mecca led by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb,------------------------------------
----------------------
The starters were Muslims
--------------------------------------
After he seized Mohammed and thieves who were with him on a convoy of Quraysh
Quraish announced horn
To recover their money stolen by Muhammad and his followers
But the Quraysh did not plan to those that lost the battle and this fight
-----------------
Because wars Mohammed permits and allow the spoils
They steal money losers
As it happens in the game of baccarat
It was a good opportunity to thieves
That increased the followers of Muhammad
--------------------
The spoils everything gets him a Muslim fighter
Money is the spoils
Women spoils
So that one of Muhammad's wives are captives of war
Do you still think that the Quraish that war began
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 01:30 AM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,037,948 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
When Muhammad was in Mecca
Alqricion Arabs did not kill him
Why؟

When he was in Mecca, why did not announce fighting Quraish؟؟
But Muhammad emigrated to Medina
And declared them fighting
So Mohammed after he was able to secure military base, which was launched in the block convoys of Quraish
- Battle of Badr

Is the invasion occurred on the seventeenth of Ramadan in the second year of migration between Muslims led by the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and the Quraysh and Halvha Arabs, led by Amr ibn Hishām Qurashi "Abu Jahl." This battle is the first decisive battle in the history of Islam, was named after the Badr area that occurred in the battle, and a well-known Badr located between Mecca and Medina.

The battle began trying to intercept Ir Quraish heading from Syria to Mecca led by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, but Abu Sufyan managed to escape convoy, and sent a messenger to the Quraysh asked Onhm and their rescue, the Quraish responded and went out to fight the Muslims. The number of Muslims in the battle of Badr, three hundred and a dozen men, with seventy horsemen and camel, and had a population of Quraish army of two hundred thousand men with them opportunities, ie, they make up three-fold the Muslim army in terms of numbers approx. And it ended with the Battle of Badr victory of the Muslims of Quraish and killed their leader Abu Jahl, and the number of killed Quraish in the Battle of Badr seventy men and captured them seventy others, while Muslims did not kill them only fourteen men, six of whom were immigrants, eight from the Ansar. Has resulted in the Battle of Badr several beneficial results for Muslims, of which they have become Mhabiyn in the city and its environs, and became the state a new source of income which the spoils of battle, bringing improved if the physical, economic and moral Muslims------------------
------------------------
pay attention
-------------------

The battle began trying to intercept Ir Quraish heading from Syria to Mecca led by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb,------------------------------------
----------------------
The starters were Muslims
--------------------------------------
After he seized Mohammed and thieves who were with him on a convoy of Quraysh
Quraish announced horn
To recover their money stolen by Muhammad and his followers
But the Quraysh did not plan to those that lost the battle and this fight
-----------------
Because wars Mohammed permits and allow the spoils
They steal money losers
As it happens in the game of baccarat
It was a good opportunity to thieves
That increased the followers of Muhammad
--------------------
The spoils everything gets him a Muslim fighter
Money is the spoils
Women spoils
So that one of Muhammad's wives are captives of war
Do you still think that the Quraish that war began
Yes! The Quraish began the wars on Muslims first.
Quraish killed Muslims first.
Quraish expelled Muslims from Mecca first.
Quraish went into the home of Muhammad during the night to kill him first but he escaped before they could kill him.
Quraish looted Muslims' homes in Mecca first.
Quraish had taken a big army to attack Muhammad and his 312 men at Badr (near Madina) first
Quraish attacked Muslims again just outside Madina at Uhad
Quraish attacked Mohammd and Muslims in Madina for the third time at the Trench that Muslims had dug up to keep the Quraish infidels out.
When Muhammad agreed for peace with Quraish, the Quraish broke that treaty first.

If Muhammad and Muslims were so bad, why do you think that Khalid bin Waleed and Abu Sufyan the Quraish leaders accepted Islam and joined Muslims even before Muslims returned to Mecca?

There has been no wars in Mecca and Madina ever since then. Muslims have established peace in Mecca and Madina for 1427 years now. It just goes to show that it was the Quraish idol worshipers that wanted to fight Muslims and to destroy Islam first.

Did you understand that answer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 01:02 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Yes! The Quraish began the wars on Muslims first.
Quraish killed Muslims first.
Quraish expelled Muslims from Mecca first.
Quraish went into the home of Muhammad during the night to kill him first but he escaped before they could kill him.
Quraish looted Muslims' homes in Mecca first.
Quraish had taken a big army to attack Muhammad and his 312 men at Badr (near Madina) first
Quraish attacked Muslims again just outside Madina at Uhad
Quraish attacked Mohammd and Muslims in Madina for the third time at the Trench that Muslims had dug up to keep the Quraish infidels out.
When Muhammad agreed for peace with Quraish, the Quraish broke that treaty first.

If Muhammad and Muslims were so bad, why do you think that Khalid bin Waleed and Abu Sufyan the Quraish leaders accepted Islam and joined Muslims even before Muslims returned to Mecca?

There has been no wars in Mecca and Madina ever since then. Muslims have established peace in Mecca and Madina for 1427 years now. It just goes to show that it was the Quraish idol worshipers that wanted to fight Muslims and to destroy Islam first.

Did you understand that answer?
Stubbornness does not lead to understand the truth
And talk to you in the common sense
Muhammad went to Medina
The Medina Road convoys Quraish
Who attacked the convoy is Muslims follow Muhammad
What did Alqricion ----
-------------
Explain it to you in a simple way
State )a)ownership limits with the state(b) == State )a=Madina El Monawara

state(b)=Quraish

-----------------------

State forces (a)

It attacked a convoy of State(b)
----------------------

Who is starting attack Rationally

-------------------------

But the Khaled Ibn Al Waleed and others, they were looting gangs leaders
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 04:34 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,037,948 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Stubbornness does not lead to understand the truth
True!

It also did not lead the Meccan infidels to understand the truth for 23 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 08:52 PM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,499 times
Reputation: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
True!

It also did not lead the Meccan infidels to understand the truth for 23 years.
1-There are facts about the period Meccan you to know my Moderator cut: deleted
Mecca was a desert city
And where Arabs from different directions
Including the believer in Christ, but according to the doctrine of the Eastern Nestorian
This was the so-called doctrine Ebionites
The Rev. Raakh Ibn Nawfal, the son of the Prophet also
The leader of this category
Mohammed and learn from him
The Gospel Raakh was translated from Hebrew into Arabic
For this reason we call Muhammad in Mecca is not a new call and did not announce any new message
---------------------
and you are Muslim
And you know the difference between the verses and civil Meccan verses
Muhammad, who coo to marry Khadija is the Reverend Alencsrana
The Novell Raakh son who attended the marriage contract and announcing
Because it was made according to the Creed Alabionah -------
---------------
Note
Mohammed did not marry another wife
Only after Khadija died
I think he married according to the terms of Christianity according to the doctrine Ebionite Christian --
-------------------
Ears Muhammad in Mecca did not announce any new religion
This is only a few individuals do not exceed twenty in all cases not followed
------------------------------
2-You read the Koran
Read and note the difference between the verses and civil Meccan verses
-----------------------
So you think about a fictional way for the period Meccan
-----------------
It was a glimpse of an oasis of intellectual freedom
Where Jesus was with Laat Arabs and Uzza
It was where the statues of the Persians, and they knew they could Buddha
And also a black stone idol of the Arabs before Islam
---------
But after the conquest of Mecca
Arabs became the idol of a black stone symbol central to the Islamic religion
Jesus the son of Mary and became a prophet secondary
And became Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah
Because the strength and the sword was in his hand
That is what he is doing ground tyrants
-------------------------

Last edited by june 7th; 02-14-2017 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: Member is not your mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top