U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 03:27 PM

2,412 posts, read 1,326,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion5 View Post

10 - (Appearance of pen ...) [Narrated by Ahmed] is one of the signs that day of resurrection is near according to the saying of the prophet peace be upon him. Today, we can see the magnificent development in writing by using computers in magazines, newspapers and books as there are millions of printed papers in a daily basis. Who told the prophet this piece of information at the time when only a few number of people were perfectly writing in the entire city of Mekka. This is clear evidence that Mohamed peace be upon him is a prophet from Allah Almighty.

11 - The prophet said: ("me and day of resurrection are sent like those" and he referred by his two fingers) [Narrated by Al-Bukhari]. The scientists say that the age of universe is 13.5 billion years andthe age of man is indeed less than that because Allah Almighty sent the prophet only 1400 years ago and if we divides 1400 by 13,500,000,000 theresultis0.0000001

Hence the prophetic likening is precise to demonstrate that day of resurrection is so near to us.

10) You mean that the Qur'aan talks about computers and magazines and newspapers? I know it is a book - well anything written down on some form of paper or (these days) in 'pixels' which are less permanent even than paper or animal skins .. can be a book if it is longer than a few pages so surely he did know about 'books' even though he himself was illiterate. I am sure he thought that the Qur'aan (or what became the Qur'aan) was the ONLY book he thought would be worth reading or owning but it turns out that man too has a brain and industriousness and thoughts they wish to convey and that is not always a bad thing nor something that, in itself, will lead to the demise of the mankind or the need for the 12th Imam to come and straighten us all out. Cave men 'communicated' their thoughts and dreams using paintings/etchings on cave walls. This is not new. As long as there are people, it will continue - and it should. Just as art and music and dance should. They feed our souls and imaginations. They grace us with beauty. They amuse us and cause us to smile. They inform us and let us understand others. We are all the authors of our own destinies too .. Muhammad might have been a bit arrogant if he thought he (or even Allah) would have the last word on that.

So then .. we get to the crux of all this ... the core of Islam that requires we all believe as you do and apparently Muhammad did .. that he was the messenger - the only sanctioned one - and that his word was the only word to listen to because supposedly it came right from the god who you call Allah. My apologies but there are other views in the world beside the ones you espouse - as I know you are aware. You have every right to hold your beliefs but the fact is so do others who do not believe as you do. My thought is that you should try to respect others for their beliefs as they do you for yours. So far .. we are not at that 'end of the world' and the 12th Imam has not appeared .. perhaps some of us will change our minds at the 11th hour but I am not sure I would count on that.

11) I can't really comment on your math ... I am just not a math genius. Sorry. The end of the world as we know it could be in 5 minutes from now or not for a million years yet.

Old 03-09-2017, 02:30 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,042,559 times
Dear Aery11,

There are a lot of things that are assumed "Islamic" but these are not "Islamic".

It is important to understand what is "Islamic" and what is not "Islamic". Both the Muslims and the non-Muslims are guilty of making the same mistake about what is "Islamic".

Non-Muslims say that the terrorists are "Islamic". Action of anyone killing a peaceful person is never "Islamic" but always "unIslamic". The same way, many Muslims say that Prophet Muhammad said so and so but it is highly unlikely that he had said so. His duty as the messenger was only to deliver the Message (the Qur'aan). Nothing else was incumbent on him to say.

[5.99] Nothing is (incumbent) on the messenger but to deliver (the message), and Allah knows what you do openly and what you hide.

[29.18] And if you reject
(the truth), nations before you did indeed reject (the truth); and nothing is incumbent on the messenger but a plain delivering (of the message).

[13.40] And We will either let you see part of what We threaten them with or cause you to die, for only the delivery of the message is (incumbent) on you, while calling (them) to account is Our (business).

From these verses, it becomes clear that Prophet Muhammad's duty was only to deliver the Message (the Qur'aan).

The verse 13:40 makes clear that people can be brought to account even in this life and Allah does not have to wait for the Day of Resurrection.

As for the Day of Resurrection, it will come AFTER the Hour. The two are not the same thing. Sequence is, life, death and resurrection. People get mixed up in the Hour and Day of Resurrection. Even the Prophet Muhammad did not know when will be the Hour.

[7.187] They ask you about the hour, when will be its taking place? Say: The knowledge of it is only with my Lord; none but He shall manifest it at its time; it will be momentous in the heavens and the earth; it will not come on you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most people do not know.

[33.63] People ask you about the Hour; say: The knowledge of it is only with Allah, and what will make you comprehend that the Hour may be nigh.

These verses tell us that only Allah knows when the Hour will come. Therefore, Prophet Muhammad could not have known when the Hour will come.

As I said, too much has been made up about Islam by people which is contradicted and refuted by the Qur'aan.

Clerics in Pakistan tell people that there would be punishment of grave for the guilty ones after they are buried. The grave will become tight and crush the body and the person will scream with pain.

Keeping the above in mind, a nephew spent all night with his ear on the grave of his uncle (bad one) after his burial to hear his screams. Next morning he told everyone that he heard no screaming.

Now that's what is happening in some Muslim communities. They are making up things about Islam that are not true nor approved by the Qur'aan.

To understand Islam properly, it is important that we understand the Qur'aan first rather than go to the graveyard to hear the screams.

Old 03-10-2017, 06:34 AM

204 posts, read 109,240 times
[RIGHT][RIGHT]

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
Surah Al-A'raf
----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

لماذا خلقنا الله ؟ | د. مصطفى محمود

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkmnLyt688

\\\

It's simple brother

inshaallah, i will explain to you

These sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

he Told the people about

Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

Some of which actually happened in the time of prophecy

And some of them have already happened in the past before the birth of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

This was evidence that the Messenger of Allah

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did not read and write

So people agreed and converted to Islam

And other words will occur in the future

They did not see it and did not watch them

This is for future generations

In order to be able to make sure the evidence and proofs

That Muhammad, peace be upon him
The Messenger of God

he came to complement the message of the prophets before him

The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Was Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after they inflicted you get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq alamin (Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

allah guide all to the right

Old 03-10-2017, 06:37 AM

[RIGHT][RIGHT] [/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][RIGHT]\\\\\[/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[LEFT]Prophet Muhammad) were literally written 100s of years after the death of Prophet Muhammad,

Prophet Muhammad committed no adultery or fornication with Aisha. She was his wife even before they consummated! The culture back then and still today in many parts of the world as we'll see shortly did allow for such marriage to take place.

The Bible too allowed for little girls being married off as well:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. 8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money. First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!
Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Strange things: Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible.
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.

According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths. (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean. (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Dx-YTsS6A

\\

In the Bible, and also:
, the Bible says that women must obey their husbands; it says that women are to remain silent in church and not to speak out; it says that if you (a woman) want to ask something, you are to wait until you get home and ask your husband; Bible says that women must not wear jewellery or adornments in church etc.
Let a woman learn in silence with all subjection;
And any woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence ...

In doctrine, as is the case in most other religions, and women can be a priest, that it is fixed and the higher status of men in society, so that you can blow up and talk about equality as far as necessary, but many do not tell "paste" ... Yes, a woman on the altar of No Entry)

Furthermore, it allows for women in Islam to teach men, Aisha, may Allah be pleased by God, the wife of the Prophet may Allah bless him and greet him, after the death of her husband made a lot of talk and the men came with her questions are answered always, but without opening the door, sat down at the door He listened to what she says. This is the case with my husband, wife can discuss.

As for jewelry, it's just not the makeup of pozvolitelen home, house, wife, and her husband did it, and it is recommended that you use incense.

The Bible:
Also to his wife in modest clothing, with shamefacedness and sobriety, not with clothes [hair] braided, or gold or pearls or expensive, but by good deeds, as befits women who profess godliness

Crusades of the looting and theft
Such as America in Iraq
The real purpose of control and oil theft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSvKHW44yI8&feature=player_embedded
Gen 3:16
Eph 5:22-24
Col 3:18
Tit 2:5
1 Pet 3:1-7
1 Cor 11:3

Ephesians 5:22-24,33 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjd23CDEtA
\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff99yHW9Xzs [/LEFT]

Old 03-10-2017, 06:39 AM

Of course

But

you must know

You alone will bear the results and consequences

after death

You are alone and no one else

allah is remain does not change or die

We change and die

And the laws of allah remain
It's that simple

If you are a Jew will follow the teachings of Moses, peace be upon him

If you are a Christian you will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him

As well as Jewish and Christian will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
Because
Jesus Christ, peace be upon him a prophet for Jews only

And also the true teachings of the Torah and the Gospel perfectly matched to the teachings of Islam

So it is simple and does not require twisting and turning and fraud

Jewish and Christian here understand very well what i want to say

so

Jewish

حاخام يهودي: الإسلام هو ديانة آدم ونوح.YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMVknISzTg0

حاخام يهودي يفجرها نعم أعترف بنبوة النبي الأكرم محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم و الإسلام دين المستقبل
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGeW230b6CQ

also Christian

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

see here the true meaning
الشيخ ديدات الأب والأبن والأم والروح القدس
youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_UZ_pa2n94

الشيخ احمد ديدات يثبت تلاميذ وتابعين المسيح لم يفهموه youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grz-lIKoFN4

--Paul
he Is the founder of Christianity
Have nothing to do with the true gospel

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bible YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olNR...c&spfreload=10

---The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
allah
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

here

قصة إسلام الداعية الاسترالي موسى سرنتونيو youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37O0TLJyAk

but
The pagan, atheist, and so on

Does not recognize anything

Here a different kind of dialogue

‫أحمد ديدات - آيات قرآنية علمية تردع الملاحده‬‎ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPdPvY3h1g

إثبات أن القران الكريم كلام الله خالق الكون youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWYPURIdgQ
allah guide all

\\

Old 03-10-2017, 06:45 AM

The entire Quran was however also recorded in writing at the time of revelation from the Prophet’s dictation, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, by some of his literate companions, the most prominent of them being Zaid ibn Thabit.[1] Others among his noble scribes were Ubayy ibn Ka’b, Ibn Mas’ud, Mu’awiyah ibn Abi-Sufyan, Khalid ibn Waleed and Zubayr ibn Awwam.[2] The verses were recorded on leather, parchment, scapulae (shoulder bones of animals) and the stalks of date palms.[3]

The codification of the Quran (i.e. into a ‘book form’) was done soon after the Battle of Yamamah (11AH/633CE), after the Prophet’s death, during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr. Many companions became martyrs at that battle, and it was feared that unless a written copy of the entire revelation was produced, large parts of the Quran might be lost with the death of those who had memorized it. Therefore, at the suggestion of Umar to collect the Quran in the form of writing, Zaid ibn Thabit was requested by Abu Bakr to head a committee which would gather together the scattered recordings of the Quran and prepare a mushaf - loose sheets which bore the entire revelation on them.[4] To safeguard the compilation from errors, the committee accepted only material which had been written down in the presence of the Prophet himself, and which could be verified by at least two reliable witnesses who had actually heard the Prophet recite the passage in question[5]. Once completed and unanimously approved of by the Prophet’s Companions, these sheets were kept with the Caliph Abu Bakr (d. 13AH/634CE), then passed on to the Caliph Umar (13-23AH/634-644CE), and then Umar’s daughter and the Prophet’s widow, Hafsah[6].

The third Caliph Uthman (23AH-35AH/644-656CE) requested Hafsah to send him the manuscript of the Quran which was in her safekeeping, and ordered the production of several bounded copies of it (masaahif, sing. mushaf). This task was entrusted to the Companions Zaid ibn Thabit, Abdullah ibn Az-Zubair, Sa’eed ibn As-’As, and Abdur-Rahman ibn Harith ibn Hisham.[7] Upon completion (in 25AH/646CE), Uthman returned the original manuscript to Hafsah and sent the copies to the major Islamic provinces.

A number of non-Muslim scholars who have studied the issue of the compilation and preservation of the Quran also have stated its authenticity. John Burton, at the end of his substantial work on the Quran’s compilation, states that the Quran as we have it today is:

“…the text which has come down to us in the form in which it was organized and approved by the Prophet…. What we have today in our hands is the mushaf of Muhammad.[8]

Kenneth Cragg describes the transmission of the Quran from the time of revelation to today as occurring in “an unbroken living sequence of devotion.”[9] Schwally concurs that:

“As far as the various pieces of revelation are concerned, we may be confident that their text has been generally transmitted exactly as it was found in the Prophet’s legacy.”[10]

The historical credibility of the Quran is further established by the fact that one of the copies sent out by the Caliph Uthman is still in existence today. It lies in the Museum of the City of Tashkent in Uzbekistan, Central Asia.[11] According to Memory of the World Program, UNESCO, an arm of the United Nations, ‘it is the definitive version, known as the Mushaf of Uthman.’[12]

This manuscript, held by the Muslim Board of Uzbekistan, is the earliest existent written version of the Quran. It is the definitive version, known as the Mushaf of Othman. Image courtesy of Memory of the World Register, UNESCO.

A facsimile of the mushaf in Tashkent is available at the Columbia University Library in the US.[13] This copy is proof that the text of the Quran we have in circulation today is identical with that of the time of the Prophet and his companions. A copy of the mushaf sent to Syria (duplicated before a fire in 1310AH/1892CE destroyed the Jaami’ Masjid where it was housed) also exists in the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul[14], and an early manuscript on gazelle parchment exists in Dar al-Kutub as-Sultaniyyah in Egypt. More ancient manuscripts from all periods of Islamic history found in the Library of Congress in Washington, the Chester Beatty Museum in Dublin (Ireland) and the London Museum have been compared with those in Tashkent, Turkey and Egypt, with results confirming that there have not been any changes in the text from its original time of writing.[15]

The Institute for Koranforschung, for example, in the University of Munich (Germany), collected over 42,000 complete or incomplete ancient copies of the Quran. After around fifty years of research, they reported that there was no variance between the various copies, except the occasional mistakes of the copyist which could easily be ascertained. This Institute was unfortunately destroyed by bombs during WWII.[16]

Thus, due to the efforts of the early companions, with God’s assistance, the Quran as we have it today is recited in the same manner as it was revealed. This makes it the only religious scripture that is still completely retained and understood in its original language. Indeed, as Sir William Muir states, “There is probably no other book in the world which has remained twelve centuries (now fourteen) with so pure a text.”[17]

The evidence above confirms God’s promise in the Quran:

“Verily, We have revealed the Reminder, and verily We shall preserve it.” (Quran 15:9)

The Quran has been preserved in both oral and written form in a way no other book has, and with each form providing a check and balance for the authenticity of the other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_Ax...fMQnp9Qkgn6A1h

\\
Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

allah is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians
But
Regrettably

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This led to dissent and disagreement

And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings

Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,
Example
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far
Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 651:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 652:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."
أصعب سؤال طرح على د.ذاكر نايك عن الزنا ... شاهد اقتناع المسيحين بالجواب ( خطير جدا )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA0Sh96q-x0

لم يصلب المسيح والدليل من الكتاب المقدس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik \

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyA1gsxy1HA

Old 03-10-2017, 06:46 AM

سألت عن الإسلام وهي تضحك فأسلمت وهي تبكي !!!!!! الدكتور ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcfUypNFWrk

Old 03-10-2017, 12:21 PM

2,412 posts, read 1,326,325 times
Thanks, lion5, for your response (although I admit to not really being able understand a lot of it).

All this is enormously complicated. And those who are muslim and those who are not (and perhaps even have other distinct religious biases or not) will always see things from the perspective of their beliefs .. which are often based on what they were taught/how they were brought up - and the upshot is that probably none of us is totally objective and none of us completely understands what the 'truth' is because we ourselves were not there watching it happen. We must take some things on 'faith' and once we do that, try as we might to 'prove' what we believe through faith, we will probably never quite get there as far as the way someone else will see things.

Just as an aside, in my mind, all terrorism is not Islamic. I don't immediately equate the two. Some terrorist activities are carried out (too many in my estimation these days) by those purporting to be muslim and who say they follow the dictates of Allah in the Qur'aan which is Islamic doctrine. That is a problem not just for the world as a whole, but, more particularly for Islam.

Khalif and I have had discussions about these issues and I think he agrees there needs to be some 'reform' even if that 'reform' is just in ensuring that certain countries/certain schools/certain Imams/certain mosques do not preach that which can be (according to you and Khalif) 'misinterpreted' as promoting violence against anyone no matter who they are. Yes, I know all too well that many muslims themselves are victims of this terrorism so you should want to do all you can to stop it too. I agree - that is really what is needed.

My personal main issue with Islam is probably much more with Sharia however - though I of course would like to see all terrorism, associated with muslims/Islam or not, stopped/prevented. I would prefer to be totally honest with you - right now I believe that the population base of muslims in countries where Sharia and western laws/values are at odds should not be increased in any way. That means through birth rates, conversions, or immigration/migration activity.

We have seen what happens when muslims become a predominant influence in any western country and I hope you cannot blame me for that. I don't want to see muslims or Islam stamped out either .. I just think that human beings in general cannot be trusted not to want to just 'take over' and make others do things their way - and perhaps we are all better off if we accept that, if we are going to live in anyone else's country, we need to look, think, and act like the people who were there before we arrived.

If I were to go to Iran for instance, I would act as if I were an Iranian and wear what I was told was the appropriate garb, etc. I may not change my beliefs but I would not violate Iranian law other than to stay who I am. If being who I am is not allowed, I would have to leave obviously, since even that may get me in trouble because I cannot become muslim and therefore I would probably not go there or to any other country which is ruled under sharia law right now - especially since I am female.

Those who however believe wholeheartedly that sharia is the best way to rule are welcome to live there and I hope they will prosper. If they come to my country, I would expect the same thoughtful respect. People may long for sharia in a country which is not governed by sharia currently, are free (in my world) to say that, but, they should not, in that country, aspire to it nor try to make that happen. If they feel they must live under Sharia law, they are welcome to go to one of the many countries where that is the way things are governed.

Many muslims will tell me that I have nothing to fear from sharia - that it is perfectly compatible with western laws - but the fact remains that there are countries out there where sharia is a much harsher version than the one I am told, if it were to be implemented where I live, would be installed. How am I to believe that will be true?

So we come back to bias based on how we were raised. I was raised to believe I was a very valuable person as a woman, if I chose to be - that I am intelligent and can be independent and do whatever I set my mind to. I am not a feminist at all - I am what I would call a 'me-libber'. I don't really even think first of myself as female - just as a human being, a capable one. I don't think in terms of colour, race, religion, gender but rather in terms of intelligence, respectfulness, ability, contributions to society as a whole a responsible person, etc. Given all that it would be rather difficult for me to accept Islam knowing that (despite what you may say) women are often treated differently than men. Not all things must be 'equal' - we do have differences but so do I from any other person. I could not, especially at this late date in my life, ever accept being seen as less than I know I am - and I do not want to be punished with harsh physical means for that stance. Would you?

Anyway .. this is too long and probably somewhat off topic and for that I apologize .. but I really do want to take every opportunity I can to implore muslims to do what YOU can to stop the madness that is 'terrorism', associated in truth or rumour with Islam. I am doing my best to understand Islam and how muslims interpret it - for good or for evil. I would hope you would do the same for those who are not muslim. It is not your fault that we are all at odds as long as you don't participate in terrorism (or the spreading of sharia/caliphate activities abroad, etc.) and also don't support/condone those things.

Do, please, become as vocal as you can in trying to fight it within your muslim communities and abroad. Seek out in your own mosques wherever you are those who might be inciting violence. Stand up when rotten things happen and condemn them. Please! Don't just get lost in the Qur'aan and just keep telling people that 'most' muslims wouldn't do that or that the Qur'aan doesn't say to do that .. speak up and say what the perpetrators did was wrong and tell all muslims that too.

p.s. I recently watched this video - of the testimony of a noted Canadian muslim scholar talking to a Canadian government committee about how he sees the problems in Canada within the muslim communities and how to go about working to fix them. I was rather impressed by this guy. I hope you will watch it too and tell me what you think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXhBm-g3YE Sorry it is a bit long and also doesn't address sharia but that is ok .. one step at a time.

Last edited by Aery11; 03-10-2017 at 12:45 PM..

Old 03-25-2017, 03:44 AM

اخطاء الكتاب المقدس العلمية - مناظرة ويليام كامبل مع ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcYkA3TR8I

(Emotional Video) White Americans journey to ISLAM - ... فتاة مسيحية شاذة جنسياً تسأل عن سبب تحريم الإسلام للشذوذ الجنسي استمع للرد المذهل!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6DRKkY2ZRM

Old 03-30-2017, 10:17 AM

Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)
this
The basis of terrorism in the world

Jihad is Completely different
Yes, my dear brother
This is a good question.

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa
There is no fighting
Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight
Came after an polytheists attack
On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

[RIGHT][RIGHT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou0oCs7R0Js[/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][RIGHT] [/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[RIGHT][RIGHT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2WStmyWbmk[/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
The True Message of Islam youtube

Terrorism and Jihad YouTube

allah is innocent from the evil deeds of people

allah did not command the people to steal or commit adultery or kill innocent people or drink wine

On the contrary,
allah put laws and stiff penalties for those outrageous acts
In monotheistic religions

The same principles and sanctions
\\\

During this time period

Most of the conflicts in the countries and regions to be political or ethnic

Except Palestine, Syria, Iraq and other countries and territories usurped

Here calamities occur and of rape and murder of women and land

Here in these circumstances

Jihad is the duty and necessary

\\\\

Islamic law
From God to the people
A curriculum and the Constitution of the life of this world and the Hereafter
Straightening the life of a Muslim
Islam is innocent of the actions of governments
]The application of Islamic law
]Will provide safety and protection and happiness
[Muslim and non-Muslim]
Like[
Amr ibn al-Aas in the conquest of Egypt[

There is no such thing as a modern mechanism of Sharia, since its source is the infallible inspiration (revelation). Thus, this Sharia, in fact, is applicable in all times and places and comprehensive to each and every situation and occasion. Thereupon, our scholars have named the following primary sources of Sharia:
1. The Qur'an and Sunnah 2. Ijma' (consensus of Muslim scholars).
There are other sources of Sharia. Among these are:
1. Qiyas (Analogy) 2. Istislah (Consideration of the public interest)
3. Istihsan (Application of discretion in a judicial decision and approval)
4. Sharia of previous religions which does not contradict the Sharia of Islam.
5. Al-Istishab (Approvals of the past which apply in the present, and future). 6. The Prophet's Companion's opinion.
There is no agreement among scholar about the last six sources of Sharia. However applying the ruling of Qiyas (Analogy) is agreed by all Muslim scholars except Ahl-al-Zaher and their disagreement in this matter does not have any weight.

The Muslim ruler must apply the Sharia Hudud ruling (Islamic law). He should not be lax in applying them regardless of the possible consequences. Indeed it is Allah who has prescribed these rules on His slaves and He knows what is good for them. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves) All-Aware (of everything).}[67: 14].

Allah is The Most Gracious, The Most Compassionate, So He does not order people to do what is bad for them or what can lead to perversion and depravation. Is there any act worse than killing people, oppressing them, stealing them, misrespecting their dignity, spoiling their transactions? No doubt, that disrupting the application of Sharia law increases the percentage of crimes and make the latter common normal things as seen in the world today, which has replaced Sharia by man-made law. This derived law is not based on any basis of truth or justice.
On the other hand if Islamic law, namely, Hudud is applied in a given country, it is applied on the Muslim citizens only. If a Muslim and a non-Muslim bring an affair in front of a judge, he should study it and give a fair decision allotting each one of them his full rights. Whenever non-Muslims have lived in a Muslim country but they have always been treated according to some special criteria. There are books of Fiqh that determine the Zimmi's (non-Muslim living in a Muslim country) rights in a Sharia applying state.

\\

states
This means governments

And not Islam

Do not confuse things
We must make the effort and share ideas with honesty and integrity

This is exactly

My message now reached

Wars of resistance to corruption and heads of state power hungry
Therefore
There is always hope in reform and a return to Islamic law
The application of Islamic law
Will provide safety and protection and happiness

You are not obliged to follow a particular group
The most important
Applied Qur'an and the Hadith
halal is clear and taboo is clear
Do not confuse yourself

Infidel can become a good Muslim
F or one reason
Do not confuse culture, customs and traditions
And between
The correct Islamic approach

This is something a treasure for the unbeliever
His life changed for the better

Can not abandon it
40000 Americans convert to islam every year youtube

70000 french convert to islam every year youtube

and so on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlELJIo5E5E
If you want to know Islam properly
[Must study the Qur'an and the Hadith]

And not through acts of random people

Because of this realization
Islam in increasing
In a few years
You will find many countries in Europe and America
All population Muslim \\\

Guidance and Islam is not in my hands but in the hands of allah
I'm trying to connect the message to you without omission or negligence
Guidance and Islam is not in my hands but in the hands of allah

Therefore
then you are free to choice

256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
Yes, my dear brother

I am a Muslim
My father and mother Muslims

But
In fact, the original
Any child born a Muslim and on instinct

Parents to change the religion of their son, Christian or Jewish or Buddhist ..... And so on

At the age of young people and understanding of things around us
Anyone can study and comparison of religions, including
To know the truth

- A very important point
Must communicate the message of Islam to all
You are free to choose

(125) Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided

I chose
Only
After the study and comparison, and full conviction of the mind and heart

As well as
I'll leave them the opportunity to study and comparison and selection
For example
Yusuf Estes
Christian missionary, but now Muslim, and so on

(256) There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in ‹ gh t and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

allah guided you

To talk about Islam and the Qur'an and Sunnah
The duty of every Muslim man and woman and this is from allah

allah says in the Holy Qur'an ((125) Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guidedghtly] guided

Should and must provide advice and guidance to him
And fully know the truth

then you are free to choice

allah guided you
\\\\

12 - The prophet said about one of the signs for the imminence of day of resurrection: (people will build high buildings ...) [narrated by Al-bukhari and Muslim], now we see many countries are racing to build the tallest building like these skyscrapers, who told the prophet peace be upon him this piece of future information1400 years ago?
By far the tallest building in the world is in Dubai which is part of the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is the Wall Street of Arabia.
13 - The prophet said: (day of resurrection will not come till trials appear, lying increases, markets becomes near to each other and time converges) [narrated by Ahmed]

Today, it is easy to find all of these phenomena as we find lot of trials, lying and the excessive use of information technology which made markets so closed to each other. Who told our prophet peace be upon himabout all of that?

اغرب سؤال يطرح على د.ذاكر نايك من قبل فتاة والجواب خرافي ( مترجم )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AW7xDqY48

احد أخطر وارعب الحوارات التي خاضها د.ذاكر نايك والتي توتر الاعصاب ( مترجم )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BzQYk4NRcM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or