U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-13-2017, 03:18 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Khalif, go learn the Quranic Discourse first then talk about misuse. actually, your problem is severe; coz you know nothing and in the meanwhile, you think you know smth!
That's your opinion and I have already challenged it using the verses of the Qur'aan. You have failed to produce any verse of the Qur'aan in which is mentioned "Sunnah of the Prophet".

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Your argument, in general, is your own and exclusively for those people like you who deny the Sunnah of prophet Mohammad (PBUH).
If you had been paying attention to what I had stated, you would have realized that I did not deny the "Sunnah of the Prophet" but disagreed with you on definition of the "Sunnah of the Prophet". So don't jump too far in your haste.

My argument is for those who call themselves "Sunnis" but have more than one definitions of "Sunnah of the Prophet". They disagree between themselves on the definition of "Sunnah of the Prophet" because each has made up the definition of "Sunnah of the Prophet".

You have gone as far as claiming that "Sunnah" came down as the Qur'aan came down. You have therefore claimed that there were 2 revelations to Muhammad (pbuh) and not just one. The revelation "Sunnah" isn't even mentioned in the Qur'aan. It is all made up by the mouths of people like you. The only revelation to Muhammad mentioned in the Qur'aan is revelation of the Qur'aan. It is the only "book" revealed to Muhammad (pbuh). Prove it here if there were two books revealed to Muhammad (pbuh); the Sunnah and the Qur'aan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
I said it before and I repeat it again now for the truth's sake. it is painful to start teaching Islam from 101. there are lots of Urdu speaker Muslim scholar who follow the right path of [Salaf] so try to learn from them by reading the right explanations of Quran and the semantics of Arabic language.
Don't dance around my question but show me in the Qur'aan where "Sunnah of the Prophet" is mentioned and where "Sunnah" is mentioned as the 2nd revelation alongside the revelation of the Qur'aan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
I hope next time you will be a better Muslim reader and more controlled before you tackle the Quran verses.
I have quoted the verses of the Qur'aan and you have no answer to my argument based on the verses of the Qur'aan. If you are so truthful in path, refute my arguments using the verses of the Qur'aan.

Finally, as I stated earlier, your definition of "Sunnah of the Prophet" is in question. Muhammad's "acts", "sayings" and "consent"/"approval" is a false definition of the "Sunnah of the Prophet". There are scholars who do not give that long definition of the "Sunnah of the Prophet". Had your definition been true definition of the "Sunnah of the Prophet", we would all be living in Makkah and Madina (Arabia) only, wearing Arab dress and marrying 17 wives (more than 4 at a time) to comply with the "Sunnah of the Prophet". And of course Zaid wouldn't have divorced his wife but kept it as the prophet had "said" to him. But Zaid had still divorced his wife. You are not going to tell me that Zaid was not one of the Salaf, are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-13-2017, 07:14 AM
 
Location: quiet place
271 posts, read 214,345 times
Reputation: 99
Khalif, Do you understand Arabic tongue?

Are you rational enough to discuss another semantics in a foreign language?

Do you know that " Prayer Times never mentioned in the Quran and many other terms but we learned it from the practices of the prophet (PBUH)?

" can you give me the Sunnah Synonym from this translation "?

"There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often." Surat Al -Ahzab , verse 21.

if you can not ? please step away and learn how to read Quran first
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2017, 07:26 AM
 
Location: quiet place
271 posts, read 214,345 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Finally, as I stated earlier, your definition of "Sunnah of the Prophet" is in question. Muhammad's "acts", "sayings" and "consent"/"approval" is a false definition of the "Sunnah of the Prophet". There are scholars who do not give that long definition of the "Sunnah of the Prophet". Had your definition been true definition of the "Sunnah of the Prophet", we would all be living in Makkah and Madina (Arabia) only, wearing Arab dress and marrying 17 wives (more than 4 at a time) to comply with the "Sunnah of the Prophet". And of course Zaid wouldn't have divorced his wife but kept it as the prophet had "said" to him. But Zaid had still divorced his wife. You are not going to tell me that Zaid was not one of the Salaf, are you?
Yes, that is one way to understand Quran, to be born in Arabia or rose by Arabs. the other way is to follow and learn from those who have learned Shariah from Arab!

I don't bother myself reading your long statements coz I knew from the start you don't get it. you just do not understand the Quran except by translation ( right ?) and no translation can give you the right Arabic meaning or come close to the eloquence of the Quran.

depending on your cult of denying Sunnah- which is anti-Islamic by the way- You can lawfully eat dogs and rats .. coz these two species never mentioned in the Quran?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2017, 02:07 AM
 
2,050 posts, read 661,256 times
Reputation: 204
Nice
I know that the five daily prayers are Alsnnh prophetic
Because they are not written in the Koran explicitly

I know that these prayers came after Isra and Maaraj
There is no clear provision in the Koran to the five daily prayers
We know that the Qur'an in which details of the inheritance
But he did not speak about the details of prayer in Islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2017, 03:23 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Yes, that is one way to understand Quran, to be born in Arabia or rose by Arabs. the other way is to follow and learn from those who have learned Shariah from Arab!
Arabs are the last people on earth I would learn Shariah from. They will turn me into a racist person. If one is not Arab, they look down upon that person. If a case goes to a court in Arabia, unless one is Arab he has no chance against an Arab. Arab will get the verdict. Today's mess in the Middle East is the mess caused by Arabs. Now they are laughing stock of the whole world. How did the puritan Arab world lost Palestine to a tiny Israel in just 6 days in 1967? It's because they had left Islam. There is no way I can learn about real Islam from an Arab like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
I don't bother myself reading your long statements coz I knew from the start you don't get it. you just do not understand the Quran except by translation ( right ?) and no translation can give you the right Arabic meaning or come close to the eloquence of the Quran.
You don't read my posts because you can't debate point by point about Islam and the Qur'aan.

I have debated Islam and the Qur'aan for many years now. They stop reading my posts the moment they realize that they can't honestly refute the points made.

My posts are long because I deal with every point that you make. Your posts are short because you don't deal with all my points and just bring up the Arab card. Pathetic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
depending on your cult of denying Sunnah- which is anti-Islamic by the way- You can lawfully eat dogs and rats .. coz these two species never mentioned in the Quran?
You are now having nightmares and seeing me in a cult that doesn't even exist. Cults and sects are effectively forbidden in the Qur'aan. Every sect and every cult of Muslims is, therefore, anti-Islamic. If they are fighting between themselves today, it's because there is curse of Allah pronounced on them because of their breaking into sects. I am with none. I am just a Muslim. So don't give your mind so much trouble in thinking which cult I belong to. You may curse every single cult and every single sect of Muslims; I won't care less.

This kind of comment could only be thought of by a camel urine drinking desert Arab because drinking camel urine is also not mentioned in the Qur'aan. If a fly drops in your tea, it's fine to drink it.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673:
Abu Hurayra said; the messenger of God said; "If a fly falls in your drink, you should immerse it completely in the drink, because in one of the wings is the disease and in the other wing is the healing."

Of course even this is not in the Qur'aan but Arab Abu Hurayra (one of the first three generation/Salaf) was happy to drink it because the messenger of God had "said". Is that the "Sunnah of the Prophet" you claim to have came down as revelation alongside the revelation of the Qur'aan but is not in the Qur'aan that Arab like you would teach me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Khalif, Do you understand Arabic tongue?
About 80% of the Muslims in the world are not Arabs. If they learn Islam from Arabs, they would be drinking camel urine and drinking from their tea cup with fly swimming in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Are you rational enough to discuss another semantics in a foreign language?
How can one do that with you when you do not even read what I state in the discussion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
Do you know that " Prayer Times never mentioned in the Quran and many other terms but we learned it from the practices of the prophet (PBUH)?
Where did the Prophet learn about the Prayer Times if not from the revelation of the Qur'aan?

This comment of yours prove to me that you do not understand the Qur'aan.

I knew from your initial posts in response to my posts in this thread that you did not know much about Islam when you had claimed that the revelation of "Sunnah" came down just as the revelation of the Qur'aan had come down. You had drawn the distinction between the revelation of "Sunnah" and revelation of the Qur'aan. You are still banking on that separate revelation called "Sunnah".

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
" can you give me the Sunnah Synonym from this translation "?

"There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often." Surat Al -Ahzab , verse 21.
This is the revelation of the Qur'aan. Where is your second revelation called "Sunnah"? Have you lost it that now you are relying on only the Qur'aan to find "Sunnah" in it?

The verse you mentioned here is not Sunnah Synonym but Iman Synonym. It tells you how the Messenger had strong Iman in Allah and the Last Day and never wavering like the Arabs who were running towards desert to be with the desert Arabs each time the news of an attack was in the air. This shows that those Arabs had either weak Iman or no iman, unlike the Messenger of Allah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
if you can not ? please step away and learn how to read Quran first
You couldn't understand this verse. So do step away and go to understand the Qur'aan properly.

Further, you were wrong to claim that there was revelation of "Sunnah" that came down as the revelation of the Qur'aan had come down. As you can't find that revelation of "Sunnah" when challenged, you now admit that it is only the revelation of the Qur'aan in which you imagine the Sunnah of the Prophet.

In the Qur'aan, Sunnah of Allah is mentioned clearly. "Sunnatallah" (33:38, 33:62, 48:23) Sunnatillah (35:43,48:23) but no "Sunnah of the Prophet". Do you know why Allah mentioned His Sunnah but not the Sunnah of the Prophet if it was that important for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2017, 04:55 AM
 
Location: quiet place
271 posts, read 214,345 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
The verse you mentioned here is not Sunnah Synonym but Iman Synonym. It tells you how the Messenger had strong Iman in Allah and the Last Day and never wavering like the Arabs who were running towards desert to be with the desert Arabs each time the news of an attack was in the air. This shows that those Arabs had either weak Iman or no iman, unlike the Messenger of Allah.
hahaha, why I DON not read your posts? why should I do that! I mean why should someone bothers itself discussing details if the counterpart doesn't have the basics like you

despite the hall nasty language you used against Arab, that doesn't discredit them. you should blame Allah for choosing Arab to be the most worthy nation of the Islamic message.

finally, you mentioned something in your Argument " why did not I use Sunnah to refute " " your pitiful posts? Well, you smarty, look to me! since you did not consider something/approach/methodology is truthful, why should I resort to it or use it to answer your outdated questions? this gives those who read this posts an idea that you lack the littlest argumentative skills as well as manners.

I used the source you approved it as an acceptable one which is Quraan but mercifully you are not competent to understand one Arabic phrase like ( على شحم )

So, Khalif that very long posts do not change the fact that you are tackling another ancient text in a foreign language while you are efficiency is quadratic ZERO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2017, 04:07 PM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
hahaha, why I DON not read your posts? why should I do that! I mean why should someone bothers itself discussing details if the counterpart doesn't have the basics like you

despite the hall nasty language you used against Arab, that doesn't discredit them. you should blame Allah for choosing Arab to be the most worthy nation of the Islamic message.

finally, you mentioned something in your Argument " why did not I use Sunnah to refute " " your pitiful posts? Well, you smarty, look to me! since you did not consider something/approach/methodology is truthful, why should I resort to it or use it to answer your outdated questions? this gives those who read this posts an idea that you lack the littlest argumentative skills as well as manners.

I used the source you approved it as an acceptable one which is Quraan but mercifully you are not competent to understand one Arabic phrase like ( على شحم )

So, Khalif that very long posts do not change the fact that you are tackling another ancient text in a foreign language while you are efficiency is quadratic ZERO.
You are still using Arab card as if only the Arab nation was chosen as the most worthy nation on earth for the Islamic message.

[3.33] Surely Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran above the nations.

Arabs were in most need at the time of Islamic message. They were worshiping not One God but 360 idols at the time. They had to be brought out of the utter darkness.

[14.1] Alif Lam Ra. the Book which We have revealed to you that you may bring forth people, by their Lord's permission from utter darkness into light-- to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,

What you don't understand is that the Islamic faith did not begin with Arabs. Our faith is the faith of Abraham. He was not an Arab.

[2.130] And who forsakes the tradition of Ibrahim but he who makes himself a fool, and most certainly We chose him in this world, and in the hereafter he is most surely among the righteous.

Sorry to deflate your Arab pride as the chosen people for Islamic message but you Arabs were not the first ones. Hebrew nation was chosen before you.

And still no proof that the "Sunnah of the Prophet" was another and separate revelation from the revelation of the Qur'aan.

[21.18] Nay! We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2017, 01:28 AM
 
Location: Not-a-Theist
3,440 posts, read 1,582,753 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
depending on your cult of denying Sunnah- which is anti-Islamic by the way-
You can lawfully eat dogs and rats .. coz these two species never mentioned in the Quran?
I had refrained from posting in this forum for various reasons but I'll weigh in on this critical issue why the Sunnah of Muhammad cannot be totally accepted.

Why?

The Quran is Perfected and Complete
11: 1. Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture the revelations whereof are Perfected and then expounded.

5:3. [O ye Muslims] ... This day have I [Allah] Perfected your religion [deenakum] for you [Muslims] and completed My favour unto you [Muslims], and have chosen for you [Muslims] as religion [deenan] AL-ISLAM.

Muhammad is only a Conveyor of Allah's Message
5:99. The duty of the messenger is only to convey (the message) . Allah knoweth what ye [Muslims] proclaim and what ye hide.
There are many such verses in the Quran. Therefore whatever points [attributed to Muhammad] that is outside the scope of the Quran cannot be taken as Divine Message from Allah. Example the Camel Urine Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794, and many thousand of hadith that do not conform with the Quran cannot be taken as decreed by Allah and thus are non-Islamic per se.

There are some verses that point to Muhammad as an exemplar, e.g. us'watun ḥasanatun in 33:21. But this is valid as long as what Muhammad said and did comply with the Quran.


Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger, BUT ..
There are many verses in the Quran exhorting believers to obey Allah and obey the Messenger.
In this case, obeying the Messenger do not imply obeying whatever was instructed or commanded by Muhammad in his lifetime.
"Obeying the Messenger" in principle applied only to obeying the Messenger as long as his statements conform with the Quran. Therefore there is no need to obey the Messenger to drink camel urine when sick as this is not in the Quran.
Example of this principle:
Note the recent case, in principle All Americans should obey the President of the USA, Donald Trump. But this is restricted to only if his command are within the Constitution. This is why some of the EO by Donald Trump were squashed by the Courts because they do not conform to the Constitution.
In the case of Islam, the Constitution is the Quran.
Anything that is outside the ambit of the Quran is haram, fasad, shirk, zulm, etc.


Muhammad as a human was vulnerable to sins
48:2. That Allah may forgive thee [O Muhammad] of thy sin [DhNB: dhanb] that which is past and that which is to come [AKhR: ta-akhara],
If Muhammad is vulnerable to sins as in 48:2 in his life, therefore it cannot simply be accepted all of Muhammad's actions and sayings as divine.
The only test that Muhammad Sunnah is valid is to verify them against the Quran.


From the above reasons, those who simply accept all of Muhammad's sayings and actions blindly as having divine authority, i.e. the pure Ahadith followers, are wrong and has committed fasad [corruption] of Allah's message.

In principle the ONLY valid divine authority of Islam is the Quran-only and nothing else.

That the majority of Muslims accepted the Ahadith as valid divine authority is not proof they are right and truer Muslims. [Note the flat-Earth theory [falsehood] held by the majority once upon a time]. At best, the Ahadith followers are 3rd grade Muslims.
8:4. Those [Muslims] are they who are in truth believers [almu'minoona]. For them [Muslims] are grades [DRJ; darajātin degrees] (of honour) with their Lord, and pardon, and a bountiful provision [wariz'qun].
In principle the more truer higher grades Muslims [l-muf'liḥūna -FLH, l-muh'tadūna -HDY] are those who believe in the Quran-Only as the divine authority of Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2017, 02:42 AM
 
Location: quiet place
271 posts, read 214,345 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are still using Arab card as if only the Arab nation was chosen as the most worthy nation on earth for the Islamic message.

[3.33] Surely Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran above the nations.

Arabs were in most need at the time of Islamic message. They were worshiping not One God but 360 idols at the time. They had to be brought out of the utter darkness.

[14.1] Alif Lam Ra. the Book which We have revealed to you that you may bring forth people, by their Lord's permission from utter darkness into light-- to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,

What you don't understand is that the Islamic faith did not begin with Arabs. Our faith is the faith of Abraham. He was not an Arab.

[2.130] And who forsakes the tradition of Ibrahim but he who makes himself a fool, and most certainly We chose him in this world, and in the hereafter he is most surely among the righteous.

Sorry to deflate your Arab pride as the chosen people for Islamic message but you Arabs were not the first ones. Hebrew nation was chosen before you.

And still no proof that the "Sunnah of the Prophet" was another and separate revelation from the revelation of the Qur'aan.

[21.18] Nay! We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe.
you still accumulating Quran verses Khalif

I can quote Abraham Lincoln's most influential phrases but would that makes my mind a republican?

I can quote lots of legal or constitutional texts but does it mean that I know the soul of those texts? NAY

Khlaif, wake up for God's sake

Khalif, can you ask yourself why Muslim wrote hundreds of books, hundred thousands of papers to explain Quran verses?

Khalif the pedantic, have you ever thought of this verse " And when there comes to them information about [public] security or fear, they spread it around. But if they had referred it back to the Messenger or to those of authority among them, then the ones who [can] draw correct conclusions from it would have known about it. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would have followed Satan, except for a few." Chapter 4, verse 83

Are you Khalif one of those of authority or ability to draw correct conclusions? NAY


Have you ever quote one of the credited Muslim explanators like ibn katheer or Tabari or Qurtobi? OR you just explain by yourself?


Khalif I told you before you are wasting your time and others' as well. nothing personal man you accused my with racism despite I did not answer your curses and revilement in the last posts

Khalif, Is it racist to tell someone to learn the tongue of a nation that he likes to criticize their literature?

Khalif, listen pls. You can discuss whatever you like except Quran especially when pretending to judge the right or wrong explanation.

I gave you tow-word phrase in Arabic in the last post, if you give the right translation I give you $20
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2017, 02:52 AM
 
3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
I had refrained from posting in this forum for various reasons but I'll weigh in on this critical issue why the Sunnah of Muhammad cannot be totally accepted.

Why?

The Quran is Perfected and Complete
11: 1. Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture the revelations whereof are Perfected and then expounded.

5:3. [O ye Muslims] ... This day have I [Allah] Perfected your religion [deenakum] for you [Muslims] and completed My favour unto you [Muslims], and have chosen for you [Muslims] as religion [deenan] AL-ISLAM.

Muhammad is only a Conveyor of Allah's Message
5:99. The duty of the messenger is only to convey (the message) . Allah knoweth what ye [Muslims] proclaim and what ye hide.
There are many such verses in the Quran. Therefore whatever points [attributed to Muhammad] that is outside the scope of the Quran cannot be taken as Divine Message from Allah. Example the Camel Urine Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794, and many thousand of hadith that do not conform with the Quran cannot be taken as decreed by Allah and thus are non-Islamic per se.

There are some verses that point to Muhammad as an exemplar, e.g. us'watun ḥasanatun in 33:21. But this is valid as long as what Muhammad said and did comply with the Quran.


Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger, BUT ..
There are many verses in the Quran exhorting believers to obey Allah and obey the Messenger.
In this case, obeying the Messenger do not imply obeying whatever was instructed or commanded by Muhammad in his lifetime.
"Obeying the Messenger" in principle applied only to obeying the Messenger as long as his statements conform with the Quran. Therefore there is no need to obey the Messenger to drink camel urine when sick as this is not in the Quran.
Example of this principle:
Note the recent case, in principle All Americans should obey the President of the USA, Donald Trump. But this is restricted to only if his command are within the Constitution. This is why some of the EO by Donald Trump were squashed by the Courts because they do not conform to the Constitution.
In the case of Islam, the Constitution is the Quran.
Anything that is outside the ambit of the Quran is haram, fasad, shirk, zulm, etc.


Muhammad as a human was vulnerable to sins
48:2. That Allah may forgive thee [O Muhammad] of thy sin [DhNB: dhanb] that which is past and that which is to come [AKhR: ta-akhara],
If Muhammad is vulnerable to sins as in 48:2 in his life, therefore it cannot simply be accepted all of Muhammad's actions and sayings as divine.
The only test that Muhammad Sunnah is valid is to verify them against the Quran.


From the above reasons, those who simply accept all of Muhammad's sayings and actions blindly as having divine authority, i.e. the pure Ahadith followers, are wrong and has committed fasad [corruption] of Allah's message.

In principle the ONLY valid divine authority of Islam is the Quran-only and nothing else.

That the majority of Muslims accepted the Ahadith as valid divine authority is not proof they are right and truer Muslims. [Note the flat-Earth theory [falsehood] held by the majority once upon a time]. At best, the Ahadith followers are 3rd grade Muslims.
8:4. Those [Muslims] are they who are in truth believers [almu'minoona]. For them [Muslims] are grades [DRJ; darajātin degrees] (of honour) with their Lord, and pardon, and a bountiful provision [wariz'qun].
In principle the more truer higher grades Muslims [l-muf'liḥūna -FLH, l-muh'tadūna -HDY] are those who believe in the Quran-Only as the divine authority of Islam.
Continuum,

There is mention of Sunnah of Allah in the Qur'aan but no mention of "Sunnah of the Prophet" in the Qur'aan. This means "Sunnah of the Prophet" is a later development. Because it is a later development, there is no consensus even between the scholars as to the definition of "Sunnah of the Prophet". Some say that it is what Muhammad did. Others says every thing that Muhammad did. Yet others say everything that Muhammad did and say. The list goes on and includes "approvals", "disapproval", "consent" and hairstyle too.

The Mercy of Allah is described in some details in the Qur'aan and what we have to do to deserve it. Copying hairstyle of Muhammad is not in the list. Yet, many Muslims are even ready to kill another Muslim without beard in some parts of the world as the beard is assumed to be "Sunnah of the Prophet".

Today, Muslims have left the Qur'aan, The Hadith of Allah, and made hadith books from men their Islam. They were not commanded to do that. They were not to believe any other hadith after The Hadith of Allah (The Qur'aan).

[45.6] These are the ayat of Allah which We recite to you with truth; then in what hadith would they believe after Allah and His ayat?
تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ

Today, hadith books written by men long after the Qur'aan have become preferred Islam by many Muslims. No wonder they are fighting between themselves and killing each other. This is result of them not keeping to the Qur'aan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top