U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 08:36 AM

30 posts, read 22,906 times

Advertisements

Interesting prophecy !

That's a must watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3vhqe0nJLA

(By Hamza Yusuf, 12 min.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 09:45 PM

271 posts, read 214,198 times
ISIS hijacked the Islamic faith, they kill everyone in the name of Islam. Also, they are being used by US, France to acheive secret agenda. believe it or not, in north Nigeria a French Helliocopter detected furnishing Poko Haram millitant with weapons?

if ISIS still there, French is wellcomed warmly there. the same with US in Iraq. Putin in Syria is for the same reason.

ISIS is good investment for them.

thank you

Old 03-04-2017, 09:52 PM

" The only people who refuse to reflect on this point are ISIS, ISIS sympathizers and anti-Islam extremists who want the world to believe that ISIS is legitimate. Intelligent people, meanwhile, see Prophet Muhammad’s prophetic wisdom and thus remain united against both ignorance and extremism."

I quoted Mr. Kashif N. Chaudhry

Old 03-05-2017, 03:13 AM

3,166 posts, read 1,036,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
ISIS hijacked the Islamic faith, they kill everyone in the name of Islam.
In my view, it is not the ISIS that has hijacked Islamic faith but the politicians and media that have associated Islam with ISIS and legitimized ISIS as the true adherents of Islam.

ISIS are killing even Muslims. Are they killing Muslims in the name of Islam? Certainly not!

They are killing Muslims in the name of politics. They associate Muslims with the West and co-operating with the West, so they kill them for political reasons rather than religious reasons.

Until the politicians and the Western media realize that it is them who are associating ISIS with Islam, and it is in fact counterproductive in fight against terrorism, the problem of so-called Islamic terrorism will not be eliminated.

The only way to stop groups such as ISIS, Boko Haram or Taliban from killing everyone in the name of Islam is to declare their actions unislamic and not legitimize them as Islamic and Muslims.

But of course this will not get through to the mindset that does not understand the difference between "Islamic" and "unislamic".

Old 03-05-2017, 05:13 PM

2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
The imam did not read Islamic history well
He did not read about the four Caliphs

ISIS represent true Islam

ISIS want to apply Islamic sharia law

It is strange that this imam did not provide any verse from the Koran
But he relied on the chatter (al-hadeth)

I think (al-hadeth) a significant difference between Muslims
For this reason I offer him this
al-hadeth)God commanded me to fight the people until they say to God but Allah and Mohammed Abdo and His Messenger

This is Ahudat upon which ISIS
In announcing the fighting and jihad

Old 03-05-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
In my view, it is not the ISIS that has hijacked Islamic faith but the politicians and media that have associated Islam with ISIS and legitimized ISIS as the true adherents of Islam.

ISIS are killing even Muslims. Are they killing Muslims in the name of Islam? Certainly not!

They are killing Muslims in the name of politics. They associate Muslims with the West and co-operating with the West, so they kill them for political reasons rather than religious reasons.

Until the politicians and the Western media realize that it is them who are associating ISIS with Islam, and it is in fact counterproductive in fight against terrorism, the problem of so-called Islamic terrorism will not be eliminated.

The only way to stop groups such as ISIS, Boko Haram or Taliban from killing everyone in the name of Islam is to declare their actions unislamic and not legitimize them as Islamic and Muslims.

But of course this will not get through to the mindset that does not understand the difference between "Islamic" and "unislamic".
well, I agree with you on distributing blame on media and West too but ISIS provide the material.. you can not make a statue without material. extremism material is found in all nations and religions.

I highlighted your question above to tell YES, ISIS are killing Muslim in the name of Islam, since I and anyone do not WANT to be ISIS or at least have sympathy to their rotten dogma will be no more considered a Muslim. it will be an Apostate.

if you see one of their ads, they said that Apostate blood is far better to be shed than any other European or American blood.

thank you

Old 03-06-2017, 02:05 AM

Quote:
well, I agree with you on distributing blame on media and West too but ISIS provide the material.. you can not make a statue without material. extremism material is found in all nations and religions.
Actually, I do not blame the West but the western politicians and the media. West itself includes many good people. Most of them are good peaceful people. It is the ignorant (about Islam) politicians who are speaking in the name of Islam (ignorantly) when they use "Islam" in many terms used for ISIS and other terrorists.

One can make a statue with any material; even with garbage. When an ISIS member kills an innocent person, it is not the ISIS member giving material about Islam (Islam does not tell anyone to kill a peaceful person) but a Western politician assuming it to be the material about Islam. That Western politician or the media can't distinguish whether that material is "Islamic" or "unislamic". They are too quick to use "Islam" and give credibility to the terrorists (which they thrive on).

Quote:
I highlighted your question above to tell YES, ISIS are killing Muslim in the name of Islam, since I and anyone do not WANT to be ISIS or at least have sympathy to their rotten dogma will be no more considered a Muslim. it will be an Apostate.
That is just their misleading crap. 143 children in a Peshawar (Pakistan) school were not Apostates. They had done nothing to show these apostate terrorists that they had left Islam. Those school children were not killed for religious reason but for a political reason. ISIS struggle is a political struggle just as according to Hitler's Mein Kampf (English: My Struggle, Arabic: كفاحي‎‎ kifāḥī) was his political struggle. We all know what happened to Hitler and what is going to happen to ISIS. You can't kill peaceful people and expect to survive for long.

Quote:
if you see one of their ads, they said that Apostate blood is far better to be shed than any other European or American blood.
There is no compulsion in religion either way. If they compel anyone, they are the ones who are Apostates. It is them who are doing acts that are against Islamic teachings.

I will have as a friend anyone who is peaceful than have an ISIS friend who would be happy to kill me just because I have a peaceful non-Muslim friend.

[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

[60.9] Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of (your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

ISIS have declared war on not only on non-Muslims but on Muslims too. And it is the Muslims who are going to take them out. Iraqi army is taking them out of Iraq and Syrian army is taking them out of Syria. Pakistani army is wiping them out of Pakistan. It is only a matter of time that the disease is knocked out of their brain by these three Muslim armies. We will soon see whether the apostates are the terrorists or the peaceful Muslims.

Old 03-06-2017, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
The imam did not read Islamic history well
He did not read about the four Caliphs

ISIS represent true Islam
You can't say so when you don't even know what true Islam is.

Quote:
ISIS want to apply Islamic sharia law
Sharia Law is Islamic law that is only in the Qur'aan. It cannot be applied to non-Muslims. It applies to Muslims only. Perhaps you are not aware of this fact.

Quote:
It is strange that this imam did not provide any verse from the Koran
But he relied on the chatter (al-hadeth)
You are mistaken in one sense here. "Al Hadith" is not chatter but "hadith" is what you think is chatter. "Al Hadith" in the Qur'aan refers only to what Allah has said. But "hadith" is referred in the Qur'aan as saying of the people.

If you had knowledge about the Arabic Qur'aan, you wouldn't have made this mistake.

A proper imam will refer to the Qur'aan first. Those who ignore the Qur'aan are the ones who often make serious mistakes in their deen. I stay away from them.

Quote:
I think (al-hadeth) a significant difference between Muslims
For this reason I offer him this
al-hadeth)God commanded me to fight the people until they say to God but Allah and Mohammed Abdo and His Messenger
This is not in the Qur'aan in those words. You must have picked it up from hadith. Al Hadith is the Qur'aan and not the hadith books written by people about 2 centuries after the Qur'aan (Al Hadith).

So if you want to tell us something about Islam in this forum, do your homework on Islam first.

ISIS are not relying on "Al Hadith" but only on "hadith" and even that only partly. There is big difference between the two. Al Hadith is what has been approved by Allah as well as the messengers. But Allah or His messenger has never approved "hadith" or "ahadith".

Any imam who does not qualify any hadith with Al Hadith is a dangerous imam. Beware of him. That's why I am quite aware of your chatter here and can dismiss it quite easily with the Qur'aan.

Old 03-06-2017, 10:27 PM

2,050 posts, read 660,682 times
Quiet dialogue is required
The Koran says obey Allah and His Messenger
Muhammad and what he said you must work it also
It is the kind of
Sayings of Muhammad called (Ahudaat)
Actions of Muhammad
Explain interview (ordered to fight the people)
Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said (ordered to fight the people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and establish prayer and pay Zakat and if they did Asmoa me their blood and their money only against Islam and the self-employed on God) agreed on him.

Del talk on the legality of fighting the infidels of different races for saying peace be upon him: (ordered to fight the people). This provision is not copying but remain to the Day of Resurrection, the basic principle is to fight them at the reach of that to uphold the word of God, and their entry in the rule of Islam

Mark Prophet, peace be upon him entering the infidels in Islam too to leave the fighting as he says (if they repent, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, then leave their way, God is Forgiving, Merciful)

Koran has also indicated that if they gave the tribute and pledged to leave their fight as he says (Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who were given the book until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive)
( )
--------------------

ISIS dependable of These verses and chatter

For this reason, always show Islamist movements which are many in our time
In the Philippines, Somalia, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan
All these are moving in the light of these verses and the sayings
So ISIS do not coming from blank

But ISIS have the texts have supported his goals

Old 03-07-2017, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Quiet dialogue is required
The Koran says obey Allah and His Messenger
Muhammad and what he said you must work it also
It is the kind of
Sayings of Muhammad called (Ahudaat)
Actions of Muhammad
Explain interview (ordered to fight the people)
Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said (ordered to fight the people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and establish prayer and pay Zakat and if they did Asmoa me their blood and their money only against Islam and the self-employed on God) agreed on him.

Del talk on the legality of fighting the infidels of different races for saying peace be upon him: (ordered to fight the people). This provision is not copying but remain to the Day of Resurrection, the basic principle is to fight them at the reach of that to uphold the word of God, and their entry in the rule of Islam

Mark Prophet, peace be upon him entering the infidels in Islam too to leave the fighting as he says (if they repent, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, then leave their way, God is Forgiving, Merciful)

Koran has also indicated that if they gave the tribute and pledged to leave their fight as he says (Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who were given the book until they pay tribute out of hand and they are submissive)
( )
--------------------

ISIS dependable of These verses and chatter

For this reason, always show Islamist movements which are many in our time
In the Philippines, Somalia, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan
All these are moving in the light of these verses and the sayings
So ISIS do not coming from blank

But ISIS have the texts have supported his goals
When you and all these terrorists of ISIS take a few words out of context and leave the rest out, your and their agenda is of political and dishonest nature.

You haven't a clue as to what is meant by "obey Allah and His Messenger". You stated:

"The Koran says obey Allah and His Messenger
Muhammad and what he said you must work it also".

Where in the Qur'aan it is stated, "whatever Muhammad said we must work it also"? Nowhere!

This is why I am advising you to go and learn more about Islam and the Qur'aan before you come here to tell us what is stated in the Qur'aan.

"Obey Allah and His Messenger" is never "obey Allah and obey His Abd" or "obey Allah and His abd Muhammad". You need to comprehend the difference. It is very important to know the difference.

There are at least 14 verses in the Qur'aan in which is stated about obeying "Allah" and obeying the "Messenger". Can you tell me, using your knowledge about the Qur'aan, why did Allah not say even once to "obey Allah and obey Muhammad"? Did He not know the name of the "Messenger"? Why did He always command to obey the "Messenger" and never obey "Muhammad"?

You don't know the difference because you do not understand the Qur'aan and Islam.

Here is an example and a reminder from the Qur'aan for you to learn from:

I am sure you have stated here quite often about the story of Zaid in the Qur'aan. In the verse 33:37, Zaid was told by Muhammad to keep his wife to himself. In other words, he was told by Muhammad not to divorce his wife. Zaid did not obey Muhammad and divorced his wife.

If anyone claims that Zaid did not obey the Messenger, he is lacking knowledge about the Qur'aan and Islam. Zaid understood quite well what is meant by "obey Allah and His Messenger". He knew quite well that it did not mean, "obey Allah and obey Muhammad".

If it had been "obey Allah and obey Muhammad", it would have been obeying commands in 2 revelations, one from Allah and one from Muhammad himself. We already know that even Muhammad obeyed only that which came from Allah.

[33.2] And follow what is revealed to you from your Lord; surely Allah is Aware of what you do.

Prophet Muhammad was to follow what was revealed to him from his Lord. Whatever was revealed from his Lord was delivered by the "Messenger". Therefore, the message for us is to obey Allah and obey His Messenger. Obeying Messenger is the same as obeying whatever is in the Message from Allah that is delivered by His Messenger. It simply means, obey whatever is in the Message (the Qur'aan). This is why obeying Allah is the same as obeying the Messenger, and obeying the Messenger is the same as obeying Allah (4:80). It is all about obeying whatever is in the Message that is delivered by the Messenger.

I can explain the above point further if you still haven't got it.

The story of Zaid in the Qur'aan is a proof that one did not have to obey whatever Muhammad said as "abd" but obey only whatever he said as "Messenger". It is important to know what he had said as "abd" and what he had said as "Messenger". This is why it is clarified in the Shahada that Muhammad was "abd" and "messenger". It is vital to know when he was acting in his capacity of being "abd" and when he was acting in his capacity as "messenger".

Obviously, you are a long way away from understanding the Qur'aan.

Greetings

Khalif
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or