U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2017, 08:50 AM

76 posts, read 28,159 times

Advertisements

Luke 1:26-38 King James Version

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

so the same Gabriel goes and says GOD has a son to Mary 600 years before Muhammad
and yet the same angel reveals to Muhammad surah which say GOD does not have a son

Quran 17:111

And say, "Praise to Allah , who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification."

something tell me Gabriel not come to Muhammad someone else did............

Old 04-03-2017, 09:59 AM

1,666 posts, read 770,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlephosofiataV View Post

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

so the same Gabriel goes and says GOD has a son to Mary 600 years before Muhammad
and yet the same angel reveals to Muhammad surah which say GOD does not have a son

And say, "Praise to Allah , who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification."

We don't accept the King James Bible as truth. That is the book of King James, not God.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:16 AM

3,167 posts, read 1,040,723 times
Quote:

Simple, Jesus was not Son of God but some people called him Son of God.

How was Son of God begotten? He was begotten by Mary; a human being. At least he had a mother. How was Adam born without any father or mother? Adam is also called "son of God" in the Bible.

Genealogy of Jesus in Luke 3 (NIV):

23 He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,

24 the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melki, the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph,

25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai,

26 the son of Maath, the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein, the son of Josek, the son of Joda,

27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel, the son of Neri,

28 the son of Melki, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmadam, the son of Er,

29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer, the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi,

30 the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim,

31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David,

32 the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Salmon, the son of Nahshon,

33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah,

34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor,

35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah,

36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Kenan,

38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

So Adam is listed in the Gospel as "son of God". How was this "son of God" born or come into existence?

The Qur'aan gives the answer to this question?

[3.59] Surely the likeness of Jesus is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.

Thus if Adam can come into existence without a father or a mother, it was easy for God to bring Jesus into existence at least with the help of his mother. God only had to say the Word "Be" and he was (just like Adam).

[4.171] O followers of the Book! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak against Allah, but the truth; the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary is only a messenger of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Mary and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His messengers, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.

Therefore, it was the Word from God "Be" and the Word became flesh. The Word was God's.

Please keep in mind that both the Bible and the Qur'aan confirm that Jesus was the "Word" from God.

The "Word" from God is Command. God creates anything with His Command. His Command is "spirit" with which Allah creates.

It's quite simple when you understand the Qur'aan.

Old 04-03-2017, 05:00 PM

4,426 posts, read 1,649,750 times
Quote:

Whether Gabriel came to Muhammad (saw) or not, should perhaps not be as important of a question to you as the question, "Whether Jesus is the son of God"?

What do you think? Is Jesus the son of God?

Old 04-03-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

[4.171] O followers of the Book! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak against Allah, but the truth; the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary is only a messenger of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Mary and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His messengers, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.

Therefore, it was the Word from God "Be" and the Word became flesh. The Word was God's.

Please keep in mind that both the Bible and the Qur'aan confirm that Jesus was the "Word" from God.

The "Word" from God is Command. God creates anything with His Command. His Command is "spirit" with which Allah creates.

It's quite simple when you understand the Qur'aan.
its not like a literal son in that sense more of an understanding within
call it Atman
like it is your spirit and soul cycling within the tree of life within the higher spheres embedded within you
its funny how you say please keep in mind
yes indeed my friend
the Nous is divine the divine mind
ok so the Word
the Logos
right
is this not like the son of the Monad
the sphere within us all
first the unknowable silence of nothing
and spake forth the Word
this is obviously a metaphorical son if you will
and that Word is phrased through us
indeed
now the Quran though it means to recite is also a book
as the Torah and the Gospel
Muhammad could read or write though
so his personal secretary I assume would compile his words on some sort of paper
so Muslims are to a people with a book yes
don`t think of the trinity as three Gods
its all simply an emanation of the One in the All
so you have
Sophia the Mother
Barbelo the Father
and Logos the Word
deeply what prophets try to tell you its all in the mind
a GODhead is just that
a giant head thinking right
a big thought process
think of it like that
the Mother and Father both nature of the soul
you have to have both or there is no balance and we would cease to exist

Old 04-03-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
We don't accept the King James Bible as truth. That is the book of King James, not God.
well I mean what version of the Bible should I use man
the Quran have many versions
King James not a book of King James
I can do this to make the text look a bit better

26 Και στο έκτο μήνα, ο άγγελος Γαβριήλ στάλθηκε από τον Θεό προς μια πόλη της Γαλιλαίας, που ονομάζεται Ναζαρέτ,

35 Και αποκριθείς ο άγγελος είπε προς αυτήν, Το Άγιο Πνεύμα θα έρθει επάνω σου και η δύναμη του Υψίστου θα σε επισκιάσει γι 'αυτό, επίσης, ότι το ιερό πράγμα που θα γεννηθεί από σένα θα ονομαστεί Υιός του Θεού.

look I admire the olde english of the King James
there are other versions which remove verses I don`t like
the Tanakh certainly does contain such
the New Testament is good in Greek much better language to me anyway

and also with Quran Muhammad not write anything down his secretary did
and then after he died four people I believe were assembled to create a book of the sayings
I believe as well some things my have got lost in translation or removed
as well to with the Hadith alot of them get thrown out in the process of binding
and with King James right you say that not truth
yet KJV say Abraham yes
Quran say Abraham -Abraham said, "My Lord, make this city [Makkah] secure and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.
KVJ say Moses
Quran say Moses - And We certainly sent Moses with Our signs, [saying], "Bring out your people from darknesses into the light and remind them of the days of Allah ." Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful.
KVJ say Gog and Magog
Quran say Gog and Magog - Until when [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and they, from every elevation, descend.
although there are different things each book say still they both mention them nonetheless
also Islam agrees with the concordance of the Biblical prophets
as well KJV and Tanakh talk about these prophets as well
so there is obviously some mutual understanding of certain retaining aspects in each book

Old 04-03-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Whether Gabriel came to Muhammad (saw) or not, should perhaps not be as important of a question to you as the question, "Whether Jesus is the son of God"?

What do you think? Is Jesus the son of God?
Not so much Jesus but rather all of us to understand that within us. This consciousness is the infinite universe, and though our bodies may pass away it does not, for canst not the truth be contained even in death. It goes beyond indeed; we are all GOD; this body,One whole consciousness and does it change. Such was the way of vibration, the frequencies within the multi dimensional quantum, would that syntax be the holy gematria to encode our deepest insights, truly paradise was that fullness of the Pleroma, nothing to be everything. We are all prodigal sons waiting to bloom, as the lotus within our detachment doth darkness turn to light, thou closes thine eyes and seeth an abyss, but would the mote transcend this hollow, through time would the dweller blow the winds of aura, and thus that sea of glass a purification unto the absolute, all becoming clear there are no accidents to faith. Gird thy loins unto the spirit of thyself, knoweth passion within thy grasp oh pranayama.

look at this how crazy the numbers are in these words
that is 173 words right there
now would that equal in gematria as, open my eyes
look here
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_173.php
see what I mean
there is magick to the Words
this is proof of that axiom of the divine presence of GOD

Last edited by AlephosofiataV; 04-03-2017 at 06:30 PM..

Old 04-03-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
well I mean what version of the Bible should I use man
the Quran have many versions
King James not a book of King James
I can do this to make the text look a bit better

26 Και στο έκτο μήνα, ο άγγελος Γαβριήλ στάλθηκε από τον Θεό προς μια πόλη της Γαλιλαίας, που ονομάζεται Ναζαρέτ,

35 Και αποκριθείς ο άγγελος είπε προς αυτήν, Το Άγιο Πνεύμα θα έρθει επάνω σου και η δύναμη του Υψίστου θα σε επισκιάσει γι 'αυτό, επίσης, ότι το ιερό πράγμα που θα γεννηθεί από σένα θα ονομαστεί Υιός του Θεού.

look I admire the olde english of the King James
there are other versions which remove verses I don`t like
the Tanakh certainly does contain such
the New Testament is good in Greek much better language to me anyway

and also with Quran Muhammad not write anything down his secretary did
and then after he died four people I believe were assembled to create a book of the sayings
I believe as well some things my have got lost in translation or removed
as well to with the Hadith alot of them get thrown out in the process of binding
and with King James right you say that not truth
yet KJV say Abraham yes
Quran say Abraham -Abraham said, "My Lord, make this city [Makkah] secure and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.
KVJ say Moses
Quran say Moses - And We certainly sent Moses with Our signs, [saying], "Bring out your people from darknesses into the light and remind them of the days of Allah ." Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful.
KVJ say Gog and Magog
Quran say Gog and Magog - Until when [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and they, from every elevation, descend.
although there are different things each book say still they both mention them nonetheless
also Islam agrees with the concordance of the Biblical prophets
as well KJV and Tanakh talk about these prophets as well
so there is obviously some mutual understanding of certain retaining aspects in each book
There are no versions of the Quran. There is "1" Quran, in Arabic.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:37 PM

By the way this is the *Islam* forum. Prostelisizying is not allowed. Discuss Islam or move on to another forum.

Old 04-04-2017, 04:42 AM

11,195 posts, read 11,008,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
By the way this is the *Islam* forum. Prostelisizying is not allowed. Discuss Islam or move on to another forum.
As the Islam forum rules state: Posting about Christianity is off topic in the Islam forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or