U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 03:49 PM

204 posts, read 109,116 times

Advertisements

The physiological effect of fasting includes lower of blood sugar, lowering of cholesterol and lowering of the systolic blood pressure. In fact, Ramadan fasting would be an ideal recommendation for treatment of mild to moderate, stable, non-insulin diabetes, obesity and essential hypertension. In 1994 the first International Congress on "Health and Ramadan," held in Casablanca, entered 50 research papers from all over the world, from Muslim and non-Muslim researchers who have done extensive studies on the medical ethics of fasting. While improvement in many medical conditions was noted; however, in no way did fasting worsen any patients’ health or baseline medical condition. On the other hand, patients who are suffering from severe diseases, whether diabetes or coronary artery disease, kidney stones, etc., are exempt from fasting and should not try to fast.

There are psychological effects of fasting as well. There is a peace and tranquility for those who fast during the month of Ramadan. Personal hostility is at a minimum, and the crime rate decreases. This psychological improvement could be related to better stabilization of blood glucose during fasting as hypoglycemia after eating, aggravates behavior changes.

Recitation of the Quran not only produces a tranquility of heart and mind, but improves the memory. Therefore, I encourage my Muslim patients to fast in the month of Ramadan, but they must do it under medical supervision. Healthy adult Muslims should not fear becoming weak by fasting, but instead it should improve their health and stamina.

رمضانيات (4) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (4) Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBS8xpGHh1g

رمضانيات (5) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (5) Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s-EiOLMzj4

Old 06-12-2017, 05:47 AM

رمضانيات (6) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (6) Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_PN2jG84wM

رمضانيات (7) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (7) Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZQM4caQn8A
my dear brother
It's simple

Refinement of the ethics of human
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “When one of you awakes in the morning for fasting, then he should not use obscene language or behave ignorantly. If anyone slanders him or tries to argue with him, he should say: Indeed, I am fasting! Indeed, I am fasting!”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Number 2563]

In fasting
The need to should lower their gaze
And distance from the act of taboo
And not to say obscene words

If the person is wont to do those things and then suddenly left for the arrival of Ramadan
What you will feel?
Here
Feeling will change and feel the awe of the importance of fasting and Ramadan
Therefore, the first case is quite different from the new change

In Ramadan
Everyone becomes ready
the soul and conscience

This month of mercy
This month of forgiveness
Here I can make up
What rolls of amusement and indifference
God will see me I pray
I pay alms in secret and in public
I read the Qur'an and I cried in prayer seeking forgiveness

And thus see the mosques are full
And people to not sleep

Spirituality is high
And a lot of people repent in Ramadan
And so
Beginning of a change for the better
---

Old 06-16-2017, 05:28 AM

Fasting
The basic meaning of
The final refrain
Is a test
Not eating - no drinking - no corruption in the earth - and so
In response to the commands of God

Eating three meals during the fasting
The invention of human beings
And distortion

White thread
Beginning of the day

Black thread
End of the day

Fasting
Column of the pillars of Islam

Ten days of Ramadan

Have the advantage of a private
the night of Al-Qadr
Or 23-25-27-29

1. Verily! We have sent it (this Qur'an) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree)

2. And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is?

3. The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (ie worshipping Allah in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, ie 83 years and 4 months).

4. Therein descend the angels and the Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] by Allah's Permission with all Decrees,

5. Peace! (All that night, there is Peace and Goodness from Allah to His believing slaves) until the appearance of dawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fix9yd40m1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ucbMMupctk

162. Say (O Muhammad): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).___

It was the practice of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to strive during the last 10 days of Ramadaan like no other time, to spend the night in prayer, supplication and recitation of the Qur'an. He also used to wake his family up to do the same.
Abu Hurayrah said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven."
(Hadith - Bukhari & Muslim)
Thus, the Muslim should make good use of the last 10 nights of Ramadaan and spend them in prayer and remembering Allah. We do not know for certain which night Laylat al-Qadr is, but the odd-numbered nights in the last 10 days are the most likely according to the hadith:

"Seek it in the odd nights of the last third of Ramadan."

(Hadith - Bukhari)

The night of the 27th of Ramadaan (ie the night before the fast of the day of the 27th of Ramadaan) has been narrated as being Laylat al-Qadr.

100% Proof Quran is The Word Of God - Talk By Dr Zakir Naik

100% proof the Qur'an is The Word of God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqRK3EFHKgA

رمضان يعود_ مترجم _ Ramadan Reruns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixN0qhN39k0

LAYLAT AL QADR THE NIGHT OF DECREE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prnOe5-uPZM

Old 06-20-2017, 10:16 AM

Ramadan is the month of giving and benevolence, the Messenger was more benevolent than a falling rain. Muslims are encouraged to emulate the Messenger of Allah (saws), to assess and pay their Zakat during the month of Ramadan, thus combining the two pillars of Islam at the same time.

Zakat is one of the five pillars of Islam and a vital element in the religion of Islam. It is the twin sister of Salaat. In Al-Qur'an, Allah (SWT) stated: "So establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms; and obey the Messenger; that you may receive mercy." (Al-Qur'an, 24: 56) Also, "...Establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan...." (Al-Qur`an, 73: 20) "And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular Prayer and to practice regular charity; and that is the religion right and straight." (Al-Qur`an, 98: 5)

Zakaah is one of the pillars of Islam which Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined upon the rich Muslims so as to achieve a kind of social security, solidarity and financing some common interests,

Allah, may He be exalted, has mentioned it alongside prayer in more than one verse of the Qur’an, which confirms its importance. The fact that it is obligatory is proven according to the Qur’an, Sunnah and scholarly consensus.

In a famous Hadith reported by `Umar Bin Khattab (raa), the Messenger of Allah (saws) responded to Jibreel (as) and said: "... Islam is to testify that there is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, to perform the prayer, to pay Zakat, to observe fasting in Ramadan, and to make pilgrimage to the house of Allah if you are able to do so...." (Bukhari, Muslim)

There is consensus among Muslim scholars that it is mandatory on every believer who is financially able. Whoever knowingly denies this obligation, while he possesses the minimum amount, would be considered a disbeliever and a renegade from Islam. Whoever is stingy, or tries to cheat, is considered among the wrongdoers.

Zakat (alms) is the name of what a believer returns out of his or her wealth to the neediest of Muslims for the sake of the Almighty Allah. It is called Zakat because the word Zakat is from Zakaa which means, to increase, purify and bless.

The obligation of Zakat is mandatory on every Muslim who possesses the minimum Nisaab, whether the person is man, woman, young, old sane or insane. Because the proof of Zakat in Al-Qur'an and Sunnah is general and does not exclude young or insane. Allah (SWT) stated that: "Of their goods take alms so that thou mightiest purify and sanctify them..." (Al-Qur'an, 9: 103)

Imam Ibn Hazim said that every Muslim young or old sane or insane needs to cleanse his or her wealth with Zakat because of generality of the evidence. Anas bin Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "Trade with the money of the orphan, lest it is eaten up by Zakat." (At-Tabraani) In another Hadith `Amru bin Shuaib related from his grandfather that the Messenger of Allah said:

"Whoever is entrusted with money of an orphan should trade with it and should not leave it sitting to be used up by charity." (Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “(On the Day of Resurrection) camels will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had (in the world), and if he had not paid their Zakat (in the world) then they would tread him with their feet; and similarly, sheep will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had in the world, and if he had not paid their Zakat, then they would tread him with their hooves and would butt him with their horns.” The Prophet added, “One of their rights is that they should be milked while water is kept in front of them.” The Prophet added, “I do not want anyone of you to come to me on the Day of Resurrection, carrying over his neck a sheep that will be bleating. Such a person will (then) say, ‘O Muhammad! (please intercede for me,) I will say to him. ‘I can’t help you, for I conveyed Allah’s Message to you.’ Similarly, I do not want anyone of you to come to me carrying over his neck a camel that will be grunting. Such a person (then) will say “O Muhammad! (please intercede for me).” I will say to him, “I can’t help you for I conveyed Allah’s message to you.”

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 486:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, ‘I am your wealth, I am your treasure.’ ” Then the Prophet recited the holy verses:– ‘Let not those who withhold . . .’ (to the end of the verse). (3.180).

شكرا رمضان.. جملة رددها بريطانيون بعد حريق لندن - YouTube
فيديو عن شكرا رمضان.. جملة رددها بريطانيون بعد حريق لندن
▶ 1:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqIlys_aA4

Old 06-30-2017, 12:16 PM

does the quran say kill christians and jews? yusuf estes youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MoRTfS75X8 New Muslim - How I Became a Muslim? - Young Convert: Victoria of Islam youtube www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bel4lheTfA

Old 07-05-2017, 03:11 PM

Ants) in the Holy Qur'an

Surat is called ants
Talk about the Prophet Solomon peace be upon him and the Kingdom of Spaa and ants
Ants just like humans
Nations and tribes
They have their own language
Human does not deal with ants and plays with him like a dog
But kill him
Such as flies and cockroaches
God says in the Holy Qur'an
18. Till, when they came to the valley of the ants, one of the ants said: "O ants! Enter your dwellings, lest Sulaiman (Solomon) and his hosts crush you, while they perceive not."

19. So he [Sulaiman (Solomon)] smiled, amused at her speech and said: "My Lord! Inspire and bestow upon me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves."

محمد رسول الله الشيخ خالد ياسين مؤثر جداً

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT7OUdeNu7I

دخل الاسلام عندما قرأ قوله تعالى كن فيكون ... سبحان الملك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cak1Lkptl_w

Old 07-11-2017, 06:31 AM

This simple and easy

allah created the devil and does not like this creature
Satan and his method of influence of vibrations or oscillations are not visible, the Almighty says: (27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.) [custom: 27]. Satan affects us by vibrational demonic invisible, and these vibrations have high frequencies and therefore we find that the last sura in the Quran the seal of God by his book is Al seeking refuge from the devil: (1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,
2. "The King of mankind,
3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,
4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah) ,
5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,
6. "Of jinns and men."
) Al-people.

21. O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha' [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam, etc.)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

16. (Their allies deceived them) like Shaitan (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in Allah." But when (man) disbelieves in Allah, Shaitan (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"
17. So the end of both will be that they will be in the Fire, abiding therein. Such is the recompense of the Zalimun (i.e. polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers in Allah and in His Oneness, etc.).

If God wants to tell us beware of Satan and whispers he is an enemy to you so treat him as an enemy and become aware of him at every moment, but unfortunately you can find us oblivious to the enemy that is stalking us, We do not take any action with the knowledge that the procedures used in the Qur'an easy to very least to say: (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan).

34. And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah).

35. And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimun (wrong-doers)."

36. Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHflJYWmgpE

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl758y-MA0

Old 07-15-2017, 03:35 AM

--------
What is your position on political cartoons which are not exact representations of people and animals but, rather, exaggerations for the purpose of delivering a message?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that the one who makes images – by drawing or engraving –will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and these images whose makers are given this warning are images of animate beings, based on what its says in the hadeeth, that Allaah will say: “Give life to that which you have crated.”

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Those who make images will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them: ‘Bring to life that which you have created.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5607) and Muslim (2108).

It seems that images with incomplete features and those which do not have a nose or eyes are not included in the images that are haraam, and their makers are not included in the warning, because they cannot really be called images and these pictures are not competing with the creation of Allaah.

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among the people who will be most severely punished on the Day of Resurrection will be those who imitate the creation of Allaah.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5610) and Muslim (2107
-------
Thank you for that, lion5. As cartoons and caricature are not exact representations nor imitating the creations of Allah then my work is not haraam.

This is comforting to learn and gives my work legitimacy.

With regard to stuffed toys in which the image is not clear, even though there are limbs, heads and shoulders, but they have no eyes or noses, there is nothing wrong with them because this is not competing with the creation of Allaah.

British Engineer Converts From Christianity To Islam ! 'LIVE' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLj7UHorwHc

Catholic from Equador Converts to Islam | TEARFUL ENDING | 'LIVE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3qG9LiIZqY

Old 07-20-2017, 09:01 AM

كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk

نصيحة من مسلم جديد: إسلامك أخلاقك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhzVuywVZmk

يدخل الاسلام بسبب اطفال مسلمين تلاميذه في المدرسة يروي قصته كيف اسلم سبحان الله

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygN8ejZ2Us

Old 07-24-2017, 11:13 AM

Yes that's right
In this matter
Only
The diaphyses of the
And irreversible
48. Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.

Anyone who denies the existence of God
Does not recognize that one - the Creator

How can God forgive him?
This is not a sin
But
Grow and self-denial of the divine
So
82. It is those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and worship none but Him Alone) and confuse not their belief with Zulm (wrong ie by worshipping others besides Allah), for them (only) there is security and they are the guided.

Injustice here = polytheism
Except that
God will forgive any sin no matter how large

These attitudes have taken place with the prophets

Noah peace be upon him and his son
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his uncle
Abraham peace be upon him and his father

He wanted to pray for forgiveness and for mercy

45. And Nuh (Noah) called upon his Lord and said, "O my Lord! Verily, my son is of my family! And certainly, Your Promise is true, and You are the Most Just of the judges."

46. He said: "O Nuh (Noah)! Surely, he is not of your family; verily, his work is unrighteous, so ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge! I admonish you, lest you be one of the ignorants . "

47. Nuh (Noah) said: "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers."

114. And [Ibrahim's (Abraham)] invoking (of Allah) for his father's forgiveness was only because of a promise he [Ibrahim (Abraham)] had made to him (his father). But when it became clear to him [Ibrahim (Abraham)] that he (his father) is an enemy to Allah, he dissociated himself from him. Verily Ibrahim (Abraham) was Al-Awwah (has fifteen different meanings but the correct one seems to be that he used to invoke Allah with humility, glorify Him and remember Him much), and was forbearing. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi).

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Came out of an uncle after his death on the polytheism
Cries and says,
You Lord for forgiveness
So
Some Muslims ask forgiveness for their parents, who died at the polytheism
113. It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah's Forgiveness for the Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire (because they died in a state of disbelief).

But
Holy Qur'an
Inspiration came to clarify
Polytheism

Has no solution or forgiveness after death

Therefore, everyone must search for truth and self-review before it is too late

Jon Dean A Scientist - Why I Converted To Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OltaN9VY5ng

New Convert To Islam - How Islam Stole My Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ5ueCHEvE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or