U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 07:25 AM

3,166 posts, read 1,037,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProcess View Post
Right then, we have your answer: Islam can't accept the modern Jewish state of Israel, because of its freedom of religion. Maybe we can add, "it's freedom of religion *and* particular location".

Unless you will try to say--once again--"oh no that's not what I'm saying"....
LOL!

Did I really say that or did you only imagine so?

If you want me to say that, I can say it better:

Islam and Judaism can't accept the modern Jewish state of Israel, because of its population includes atheists who do not obey God and, therefore, are not supposed to be in the holy land. Those who do not learn from their history make the same mistake again. Surely not the third time!

[2.124] And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Abraham said: And of my offspring? My promise does not include the wrongdoers, said He.

Promise is only for those who obey God just as Abraham had done. The wrongdoers do not obey God. If in the holy land, they will desecrate it and they will be sent out of it to wander in the nations. It has happened twice, do you want it to happen the third time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2017, 07:50 PM

21,356 posts, read 24,094,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
LOL!

Islam and Judaism can't accept the modern Jewish state of Israel, because of its population includes atheists who do not obey God and, therefore, are not supposed to be in the holy land. Those who do not learn from their history make the same mistake again. Surely not the third time!

[2.124] And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Abraham said: And of my offspring? My promise does not include the wrongdoers, said He.

Promise is only for those who obey God just as Abraham had done. The wrongdoers do not obey God. If in the holy land, they will desecrate it and they will be sent out of it to wander in the nations. It has happened twice, do you want it to happen the third time?
And you think the Muslims who currently live there don't desecrate the land?

Here's a video near a mosque. The Jews walk by peaceably while the Muslims use the mosque as a place to launch rocks, furniture and miscellaneous other items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vm4QqoJ6X8

Old 06-26-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
And you think the Muslims who currently live there don't desecrate the land?
You missed the whole point; Muslims there obey God. Atheists attack them with guns and invade their worshiping place on the Mount.

Quote:
Here's a video near a mosque. The Jews walk by peaceably while the Muslims use the mosque as a place to launch rocks, furniture and miscellaneous other items.
They don't "walk" by the mosque, they are on the mosque site and are trying to take over the mosque site. They don't want Muslims there.

Atheists can't be allowed there to desecrate the holy land. Allowing them into the holy land is against both Islam and Judaism.

Old 06-26-2017, 04:10 AM

Quote:
You missed the whole point; Muslims there obey God. Atheists attack them with guns and invade their worshiping place on the Mount.

They don't "walk" by the mosque, they are on the mosque site and are trying to take over the mosque site. They don't want Muslims there.

Atheists can't be allowed there to desecrate the holy land. Allowing them into the holy land is against both Islam and Judaism.
Muslims there obey God?? The Muslims use the Temple Mount as a launching point every Friday. They desecrate the area continuously and the Jordanian guards who are supposed to guard it leave every Friday for it to happen. By disregarding the first 50 seconds of the video you make yourself blind to what is done. By accepting what is done, you condone what is done. Walking by a mosque is not an attempt to take over a mosque.

Old 06-26-2017, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Muslims there obey God?? The Muslims use the Temple Mount as a launching point every Friday. They desecrate the area continuously and the Jordanian guards who are supposed to guard it leave every Friday for it to happen. By disregarding the first 50 seconds of the video you make yourself blind to what is done. By accepting what is done, you condone what is done. Walking by a mosque is not an attempt to take over a mosque.
It's not a simple "walking by a mosque" but attempts to take over the Mount by walking on to the mosque site and digging underneath it.

Attempts to take over the mosque site is nothing new. It has been going on for some time now. Police is often involved to stop these illegal attempts by some Jewish groups, walking all over the site with their boots on and never having done wudu (cleaning themselves before walking on to the site) beforehand. That's desecration of the site.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Jewish 'plot over Temple Mount'

Old 06-26-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
It's not a simple "walking by a mosque" but attempts to take over the Mount by walking on to the mosque site and digging underneath it.

Attempts to take over the mosque site is nothing new. It has been going on for some time now. Police is often involved to stop these illegal attempts by some Jewish groups, walking all over the site with their boots on and never having done wudu (cleaning themselves before walking on to the site) beforehand. That's desecration of the site.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Jewish 'plot over Temple Mount'
lol. Jerusalem has been under the control of Israel for 50 years, what are the Jews waiting for? You've got to stop watching Palestinian propaganda.

As to cleaning one's feet; Even the Palestinians don't use the water stations to do so. They use it as a drinking fountain.

Old 06-26-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
lol. Jerusalem has been under the control of Israel for 50 years, what are the Jews waiting for?
To take control of the Mount, knock the mosque and the Dome of Rock down, and build their third temple.

Quote:
As to cleaning one's feet,...
Who said about cleaning one's feet?

Old 06-26-2017, 02:54 PM

226 posts, read 123,611 times
Quote:
LOL!

You really said it.

I believe I fairly represented you.

You very clearly said that Islam can't tolerate Israel for the reasons mentioned.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
To take control of the Mount, knock the mosque and the Dome of Rock down, and build their third temple.
There is no such wish to do so by over 90% of Israelis. The only ones who speak of it are the same ones you credit for believing the State of Israel should not exist. They are the Haredi and they will never have total control over Israel.

Quote:
Who said about cleaning one's feet?
Your Quote:

Quote:
... walking all over the site with their boots on and never having done wudu (cleaning themselves before walking on to the site) beforehand. That's desecration of the site.
You think the Muslims that walk there are cleaner? Let me tell you something that you will not find any photo of a Jew on the internet doing at a holy site. Palestinian Muslims treat the Temple terribly. They have picnics and leave their trash everywhere (it doesn't matter how many trash receptacles there are), there are cigarette butts everywhere, their children play soccer there and bounce the ball off the walls of the mosques and you don't call this desecration? I've been there and have seen the damage they do. Maybe you should take a trip there and see it for yourself.

Have you not wondered why no nation in the Middle East wants Palestinians and their descendants as residents or citizens?

Are you a Falastini?

Old 06-27-2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProcess View Post
You really said it.

I believe I fairly represented you.

You very clearly said that Islam can't tolerate Israel for the reasons mentioned.
The reason you had mentioned was "freedom of religion":

"Islam can't accept the modern Jewish state of Israel, because of its freedom of religion."

I did not say so.

I had said:

"Islam and Judaism can't accept the modern Jewish state of Israel, because of its population includes atheists who do not obey God and, therefore, are not supposed to be in the holy land."

You are completely ignoring my point. And I know why. You want to blame only Islam and not Judaism when stance of both about the holy land is the same. Both can't accept atheists, who do not obey God, in the holy land thus both can't accept the modern state of Israel that includes atheists or idol worshipers in the holy land.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or