U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-16-2008, 02:00 PM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,038,661 times
Reputation: 161

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
Is it fair that the Israelis kill your civilians?

If not, why is it not fair?

There will be your answer too.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Why hold the civilians responsible for the actions of the government?

Surely your god doesn't hold you accountable for the actions of someone other than you, so why do you not reflect the same standard?
so if jews in israil dosn't care about civilians of phalastines , why you blame us for our reaction
after all , how many of phalastines are killed comparing to civilians of israil ?!!!!!

beside civilians of israil knows that it isn't thier land , they are enemy regarding to phalstinians either they are not pure innocents at all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-16-2008, 03:24 PM
 
Location: America
6,985 posts, read 15,479,318 times
Reputation: 2067
Alpha827

I understand why elwill feels this way. You have to understand, if you live in America the information we get here is HEAVILY sensored. They do not show the carnage that happens to those Palestinians. I have seen news coverage with little kids with their heads blown off by Israeli army etc. It is something that fills any human being with rage and disguist. With that said, the Quran does not say it is ok to kill innocent people because someone else has done this to you. I defy anyone to show one verse that says this. I don't know what the answer is to the Israeli/Falastini issue but killing innocent people on BOTH sides is absolutly intolerable. I don't understand how any civilized human bing can not see the squaler and disguisting situation the palestinians are in and not feel the anger. But equally I can not see how anyone can see a bunch of little Israeli kids get killed and not be angry too. The prophet Muhammad whipped uncontrallably at a jewish kids funeral who was killed in a battle. I think sometimes people's emotions get the best of them and so sensibility and reilgion takes the backseat to emotions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-17-2008, 05:28 AM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,038,661 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
Alpha827

I understand why elwill feels this way. You have to understand, if you live in America the information we get here is HEAVILY sensored. They do not show the carnage that happens to those Palestinians. I have seen news coverage with little kids with their heads blown off by Israeli army etc. It is something that fills any human being with rage and disguist. With that said, the Quran does not say it is ok to kill innocent people because someone else has done this to you. I defy anyone to show one verse that says this. I don't know what the answer is to the Israeli/Falastini issue but killing innocent people on BOTH sides is absolutly intolerable. I don't understand how any civilized human bing can not see the squaler and disguisting situation the palestinians are in and not feel the anger. But equally I can not see how anyone can see a bunch of little Israeli kids get killed and not be angry too. The prophet Muhammad whipped uncontrallably at a jewish kids funeral who was killed in a battle. I think sometimes people's emotions get the best of them and so sensibility and reilgion takes the backseat to emotions.

i completely agree with you
i just trying to transmit how phalastines feels toword the israil , even the civilians of them . it dosn't mean that islam encourage to kill civilians at all , though they have acceptable excuses , sometimes they can't find another way but that.

is it logical that civilians of phasatines killed each day in thier land , and they just need thier reaction to be against military only
you have objections about suicide bombers !!! , is thier any way else for resistance against Israil !!!!!!!


someone should to be fair in judging
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-17-2008, 07:38 AM
 
Location: America
6,985 posts, read 15,479,318 times
Reputation: 2067
I didn't mean to say whipped. I meant the prophet cried uncontrollably.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2008, 02:50 PM
 
2 posts, read 3,179 times
Reputation: 11
Default Agree with you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
WOW!

That's not quite what Wild Style said. I'm assuming you must be one of those radical, extremist, fundamentalists that other Muslims speak of and Wild Style must be one those folks that speak out against this kind of senseless violence.

I don't understand how you could say that a government attacks and kills civilians should be responded to by attacking and killing their civilians.
Me too... I cant understand them...

Last edited by Dawt; 10-18-2008 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: forget to write comment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2008, 08:15 PM
 
7,780 posts, read 13,499,576 times
Reputation: 3457
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
so if jews in israil dosn't care about civilians of phalastines , why you blame us for our reaction
after all , how many of phalastines are killed comparing to civilians of israil ?!!!!!

beside civilians of israil knows that it isn't thier land , they are enemy regarding to phalstinians either they are not pure innocents at all
And so, by following that logic, Palestinians see the USA as a friend of Israel so an enemy of Palestine and that justifies flying airplanes into civilian targets and killing innocent people.

That's not just ridiculous, it's evil and it's crazy.

Wanna fight a war, fight a war...don't wage it on the masses....that goes for both sides...and again, two wrongs do not make a right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2008, 08:19 PM
 
Location: America
6,985 posts, read 15,479,318 times
Reputation: 2067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
And so, by following that logic, Palestinians see the USA as a friend of Israel so an enemy of Palestine and that justifies flying airplanes into civilian targets and killing innocent people.

That's not just ridiculous, it's evil and it's crazy.

Wanna fight a war, fight a war...don't wage it on the masses....that goes for both sides...and again, two wrongs do not make a right.
that pretty much sums the situation up in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2008, 11:50 PM
 
2 posts, read 3,179 times
Reputation: 11
Can somebody explain me??
I've a problem in one of the Christian Forum, it's not published in English.
Over there, one Musilm guy attacks Christians seriously. He said he is a student of Quran and the Bible. He used to create topics like "According to the Bible, what Jesus want to do" and he quote the Bible verse of Metthew 10:34. Let me write down. "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law". And he said Christians are not a Peacemaker. Even their Jesus said like that.
And he quote again the Genesis 32:28. "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel: for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed". Here he said even their God fought with human.
And he quoted a lot Bible verses. Sometimes he made twist, sometimes he made wrong definitions. Sometimes he added some his ideas. That's a small local forum but it's really dangerous.
So what I wanna know is the study of Bible is not a problem but why they're taught in a wrong way?? What's the Musilm Theological school's purpose of teaching Bible?? I suspect that that students (some) are specially trained??
Pls..just explain me...!! I want the answers from both sides.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 07:27 AM
 
4,439 posts, read 8,205,532 times
Reputation: 1468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
And so, by following that logic, Palestinians see the USA as a friend of Israel
Also a financial supporter of Israel. You might say friend with benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
so an enemy of Palestine and that justifies flying airplanes into civilian targets and killing innocent people.
I think we have to remember that most of the terrorists on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
That's not just ridiculous, it's evil and it's crazy. Wanna fight a war, fight a war...don't wage it on the masses....that goes for both sides...and again, two wrongs do not make a right.
Its a matter of resources. How do you wage a war with no conventional weapons. You make your own conventional weapons. I obviously don't condone 9/11 but failure to understand the "why" means we are doomed to have it happen again. Have we the great U.S. never intentionally killed civilians? Did we not carpet bomb North Vietnam? Why did we do that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-19-2008, 08:56 AM
 
Location: America
6,985 posts, read 15,479,318 times
Reputation: 2067
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Also a financial supporter of Israel. You might say friend with benefits.



I think we have to remember that most of the terrorists on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia.



Its a matter of resources. How do you wage a war with no conventional weapons. You make your own conventional weapons. I obviously don't condone 9/11 but failure to understand the "why" means we are doomed to have it happen again. Have we the great U.S. never intentionally killed civilians? Did we not carpet bomb North Vietnam? Why did we do that?
Only correction I would make to this is 1. They don't know who those 9/11 people were, its all guesses. They have found most of the people they thought did it alive. Secondly even though the U.S. government has killed TONS of innocent people, that doesn't give others the green light to do it. I do understand where you are coming from though and agree that we MUST understand the why. The whole "they hate our freedom" thing really cracks me up though. That always amuses me when someone spouts that stupidity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top