U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-12-2019, 01:18 PM
 
352 posts, read 310,565 times
Reputation: 54

Advertisements

Contradiction here means the conternt in the Quran contradicts itself or with nature. For an example,
Allah in verse 51:49 pronounce that He created everthing in pairs. In verse 16:8 He says He created mules. The fact is mules do not come in pairs nor in herds. This is a contradiction.

Peace yragnitup

Reply:
If a mule can be either male or female, where then is your contradiction?

Mule Facts - Lucky Three Ranch
https://www.luckythreeranch.com/luck...ng/mule-facts/
A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (a jack) and a female horse (a mare). A horse has 64 chromosomes, and a donkey has 62. The mule ends up with 63. Mules can be either male or female, but, because of the odd number of chromosomes, they can't reproduce.



Of course we cannot prove or dispprove the believe of Allah or any God as the Creator of this universe. This makes more sense as in your previous post you wrote that Allah the Creator is a fact. Anyhow if you claim a particular Book is from the same God & I proof that the Book has internal contradiction or errors, then this disapprove that God too. Unless you delink the Book with the Creator you believe.

Reply:
My point is that YOU, cannot prove or disprove that Allaah (SWT) is the Creator. I have no need to prove that to anyone. My personal experiences are all of the proof that I require.





Is it reliable? Well , you tell me. For instance, you started your conversation by greeting "peace" to me. The prophet on the other hand prohibited you to greet the Non Muslims first.

[i]Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
Sahih Muslim 2167 a The Book of Greetings.

Reply:
I do not find any such misguidance in Al-Qur'an. https://sunnah.com/search/?q=greetings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-12-2019, 08:04 PM
 
24 posts, read 4,326 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
If a mule can be either male or female, where then is your contradiction?

Mule Facts - Lucky Three Ranch
https://www.luckythreeranch.com/luck...ng/mule-facts/
A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (a jack) and a female horse (a mare). A horse has 64 chromosomes, and a donkey has 62. The mule ends up with 63. Mules can be either male or female, but, because of the odd number of chromosomes, they can't reproduce.
Ok you have a point but they exist & live as individual male or female induced by human or accidental mating. They don't come, live or mate as pairs. That is why there is no herd. Btw, there are many creatures on earth which Allah supposedly created which do not exist as pairs or even separate male of female like hemoprodites. So it is still a contradiction.

..Many taxonomic groups of animals (mostly invertebrates) do not have separate sexes....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

For more example of contradiction,

In verse 79 : 27-33, Allah teaches that He created the heavens & stars then the earth, its pastures, mountains & animals. In verse 41: 9-12, the sequence of creation is opposite!!

Are you a more difficult creation or is the heaven? Allah constructed it. He raised its ceiling and proportioned it. And He darkened its night and extracted its brightness. And after that He spread the earth. He extracted from it its water and its pasture, And the mountains He set firmly As provision for you and your grazing livestock. (Quran 79 : 27-33)

Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds." And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask. Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly." And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing. (Quran 41 : 9-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
My point is that YOU, cannot prove or disprove that Allaah (SWT) is the Creator. I have no need to prove that to anyone. My personal experiences are all of the proof that I require.
Exactly. If you cannot prove Allah exist, why go around preaching other people that ony Allah is true and whatever God that they believe is false or do not exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
I do not find any such misguidance in Al-Qur'an. https://sunnah.com/search/?q=greetings
Sorry , if such teaching exist in Sahih Islamic books but you reject them, then its not my problem. It's an issue you & the ummah have to deal with. Btw, all these Quran only "Muslims" exist on the internet or in secular West only. I live in a Muslim majority country where rejecting the sunnah publicly would make you a kafir & law breaker.


Regards

Last edited by yragnitup; 02-12-2019 at 08:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2019, 03:54 PM
 
3,198 posts, read 1,055,210 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by yragnitup View Post
Sorry , if such teaching exist in Sahih Islamic books but you reject them, then its not my problem. It's an issue you & the ummah have to deal with.
All these so-called "Sahih Islamic books" are so-called Sahih hadith books. Who approved them if not Allah or His messenger?

If any people believe these ahadith then it is their choice. They inadvertently reject the following verses from Allah (SWT):

[45.6] These are ayat of Allah which We recite to you with truth; then in what hadith would they believe after Allah and His ayat?
تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ


[77.50] In what hadith, then, after it
(the Qur'an), will they believe?
فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ


[68.44] So leave Me and him who rejects this al-hadith
(the Qur'an); We will overtake them by degrees, from whence they perceive not:
فَذَرْنِي وَمَنْ يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُمْ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ


Therefore, it would be Allah (SWT) who would deal with those who reject the Qur'an (Al-Hadith).

Quote:
Originally Posted by yragnitup View Post
, all these Quran only "Muslims" exist on the internet or in secular West only. I live in a Muslim majority country where rejecting the sunnah publicly would make you a kafir & law breaker.
Muslims in the West, whether Qur'an only or the Qur'an first or any other Muslims like myself, do not reject the sunnah.

Once again, you need to understand the difference between hadith and sunnah. Both are not the same thing.

Also, it's important to know exactly what is meant by "sunnah". In the Qur'an, only sunnah of Allah (sunnat-allah) is mentioned and not any other sunnah (sunnat).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2019, 08:50 PM
 
24 posts, read 4,326 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
All these so-called "Sahih Islamic books" are so-called Sahih hadith books. Who approved them if not Allah or His messenger?

If any people believe these ahadith then it is their choice. They inadvertently reject the following verses from Allah (SWT):
.
Muslims accepting/rejecting their own hadiths is NOT my problem. You deal with it. Go tell mollahs at Al Azhar, Al Al Madina university etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 12:32 AM
 
3,198 posts, read 1,055,210 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by yragnitup View Post
Muslims accepting/rejecting their own hadiths is NOT my problem. You deal with it. Go tell mollahs at Al Azhar, Al Al Madina university etc.
It's not my problem either. I base my deen on the verses of the Qur'an. I don't quote ahadith but the verses of the Qur'an when explaining my belief.

The three verses I quoted in my last post can be seen by all, including Mullahs at Al-Azhar and Al-Madina. And so should you if you come here to discuss Islam.

If you raise any question here then you should take notice of the answer too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2019, 03:55 PM
 
23 posts, read 4,889 times
Reputation: 16
I believe that the names of Mohammad, His Father and His companions and family and tribe are very important.

Especially Mohamad's father, who was named Abd Allah . . . Why would a pagan tribe who worked in the dedication, service and who SERVED in a profession / a career - or a tribal JOB - to the service of The Kaaba, in taking care of the Idols and the Kaaba center- WhY would they waste a name and waste an opportunity to name their son as the name of the Abrahamic God whose very core beliefe was foundational faith that this god was the only god who existed - even to demand that all other gods and deities are wrong, illegal, false and non - existent.

These people were in business PROFESSION - a career and duty and service to providing travelers and nearby pagans with services and religious worship at the Kaaba. To suggest that " Allah " was the name of the god of the Jews - is to also expect us to believe that Jews were also using the Kaaba to worship their Hebrew God. Therefore the Pagan Tribe of Mohammad would have named their son as " Abd Allah " to provide service and honor to the Hebrews who used the Kaaba -to worship the God Of Abraham - " The One True God "

If " Allah " had always meant " the one true god " who was among the specific Jews or other pagans who were only worshiping this one true single deity - then why would they worship a deity-centered around the Kaaba with over 360 other pagan gods around the center of the Kaaba. Allah and all pagan deities at the Kaaba were centered around the pagan ideology of the idea of many, many hundreds of gods and deities.

All of the other children who were named after the pagan deities were all pagan names. Mohammad's family did not believe in THE ONE TRUE GOD when they named their son Abd Allah...

They believed that Allah was just another pagan god that existed among hundreds of other gods that they were naming their children after. This concept that " Allah " was to be the name or the title of " the one true god " was a concept that Mohammad himself developed.

The facts show that " Allah " was a pagan deity at the time when Mohammad's father was born and that his father was named " Abd Allah " because they expected him to grow up as a pagan just like the rest of his entire family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2019, 02:41 PM
 
3,198 posts, read 1,055,210 times
Reputation: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripplelogicality View Post
I believe that the names of Mohammad, His Father and His companions and family and tribe are very important.

Especially Mohamad's father, who was named Abd Allah . . . Why would a pagan tribe who worked in the dedication, service and who SERVED in a profession / a career - or a tribal JOB - to the service of The Kaaba, in taking care of the Idols and the Kaaba center- WhY would they waste a name and waste an opportunity to name their son as the name of the Abrahamic God whose very core beliefe was foundational faith that this god was the only god who existed - even to demand that all other gods and deities are wrong, illegal, false and non - existent.

These people were in business PROFESSION - a career and duty and service to providing travelers and nearby pagans with services and religious worship at the Kaaba. To suggest that " Allah " was the name of the god of the Jews - is to also expect us to believe that Jews were also using the Kaaba to worship their Hebrew God. Therefore the Pagan Tribe of Mohammad would have named their son as " Abd Allah " to provide service and honor to the Hebrews who used the Kaaba -to worship the God Of Abraham - " The One True God "

If " Allah " had always meant " the one true god " who was among the specific Jews or other pagans who were only worshiping this one true single deity - then why would they worship a deity-centered around the Kaaba with over 360 other pagan gods around the center of the Kaaba. Allah and all pagan deities at the Kaaba were centered around the pagan ideology of the idea of many, many hundreds of gods and deities.

All of the other children who were named after the pagan deities were all pagan names. Mohammad's family did not believe in THE ONE TRUE GOD when they named their son Abd Allah...

They believed that Allah was just another pagan god that existed among hundreds of other gods that they were naming their children after. This concept that " Allah " was to be the name or the title of " the one true god " was a concept that Mohammad himself developed.

The facts show that " Allah " was a pagan deity at the time when Mohammad's father was born and that his father was named " Abd Allah " because they expected him to grow up as a pagan just like the rest of his entire family.
It doesn't work like that in Arabic.

In Arabic, Allah is Al-ilah (the god). It is not any god but the god. From this became God in English and Allah in Arabic. This is not a name of God. All other gods have names but Allah is not a name. It just means "The God".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 09:01 PM
 
10 posts, read 621 times
Reputation: 11
Hello Khalif.

I have been thinking about what you say concerning the word " Allah "

You claim - Allah is simply meaning the phrase, as to say = " the god "

You believe that every single last time that the Quran mentions its God, it would be continually addressing or calling the God of Islam as - " THE GOD " - or " The Deity " ......

This simply means that Mohammad's father was named " Slave / Servant of - The Deity.

" Abd - Allāh " - - the word " Abd " = meaning servant.

The word " LAA " has various meanings in Arabic, for example, Laa means " none or no " in Arabic. Also, the word " LAA " can mean " mine " in Arabic.

My question is, why would the Quran never simply use the word " LAAH " just to indicate that it was speaking of God in general ? meaning, saying - God would be like saying LAAH.

Why is it that, every single last time that the Quran addresses the deity of Islam - it always says - " The God " why would the Quran never, ever once express its subject to God as simply God. Why is it always placing the word " THE " always before saying God ?

it would be like the Bible saying - In the beginning, The God created the heaven and the earth.

or - And The God said, let there be light. or And The God remembered Noah,

If Muslims are claiming to translate the Quran properly into other languages, WHY do the Muslim translators refuse to translate it correctly and say " THE GOD " if the author of the Quran, who it is believed by Muslims - to be God himself. Why, if the God of Islam continually and perpetually addresses himself as - THE GOD " why do not the translators also translate his identity as " THE GOD " as you claim he is addressed in the Quran ? - into another language ?

Why leave the expression in the Arabic language as " THE GOD / ALLAH "a purely, strictly Arabic word always, - when translating into all other languages on earth. If the word " Allah " means simply - The God ?

This word - Allah - does not mean the phrase " the god " in Hebrew or any other language. Why is the Word " Allah " stuck in Arabic Language and so special, so important and so honorable of a phrase that demands that the ARABIC LANGUAGE is so glorious, so godly and the Arabic language is of such great exclusivity and importance and unlike any other language of all languages on earth, that anytime the God of the Quran is translated into any other language on earth, { the word ALLAH must be used. And never used outside of Arabic.

But the word only means " The god " why is saying " the god " only special to say in the Arabian Language ? Why not translate the Arabian word into other languages to explain what the word Allah truly means ?

In fact, there is not a single Hebrew Torah or Greek New Testament that shows that the God of Abraham is addressing himself as " THE GOD "

BUT - Quran Verses 3:2-3 says --- “ Allah / The God .......He sent down to you the Book with the Truth, confirming what came before it; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel. ”

But out of all of the thousands and thousands of Hebrew and Greek manuscripts, not a single page of any of them are addressing - the God of Abraham as " THE GOD " Did Christians and Jews completely change every single last page of every single last scripture of the Torah and Gospels to delete the expression that places the word " THE " before the word God - to always say God as - THE GOD ?

Of thousands upon thousands of manuscripts that exist, thousands of pages that have been unearthed and discovered. Not a single one of them address the God Of Abraham as " THE GOD "

And if Christians and Jews did not change this, why is it only important ONLY for Muslims to address God as " THE GOD " and for this expression to never, never ever be of any importance or concern before the Quran ? As if saying - the god - is only ALLOWED to be said in the Arabian language - ONLY, while Muslims get offended and go into a raving fit of anger and shock when anyone says " THE GOD " in their own native tongue. This is complete nonsense.

Because of the fact that Muslims did not preserve or make any copies whatsoever - of the Torah and Quran that they claim all had confirmed the Quran. Why is it only the Quran that is important to preserve? Why is every single last page of all of The Gods word - everything before the Quran, is suddenly found having absolutely no importance, no value, no place and worthless in the world ?

Why did Muslims refuse to preserve the Torah and Gospels - while the Quran commands that everyone is supposed to look to them and see that they, in fact, confirm everything in the Quran.

The Quran commands the followers of The God - to look to the Torah and the Gospels and see whether or not they are the same confirming message as the Quran. Don't you think that if any Muslims would have actually possessed Torah and Gospels that in fact were confirming the Quran, The Muslims would have preserved and copied and distributed them around the world ?

But today the Torah and The Gospels are illegal, banned and outlawed and an insult to every Muslim government's land today. In fact, Muslims have been destroying the manuscripts but never producing nor have preserved - anything that confirms their faith.

Surah Al-Maeda 68: “Say, “O people of the Book, you have nothing to stand on, unless you uphold the Torah and the Gospel and what has been sent down to you from your Lord.” What has been sent down to you from your Lord will certainly make many of the most persistent in rebellion and disbelief. So, do not grieve over the disbelieving people.”

Surah Yunus 94: “So, (O prophet,) even if you are in doubt about what We have sent down to you, ask those who read the Book (revealed) before you. Surely, truth has come to you from your Lord, so never be among those who are suspicious.”

Surah Al-E-Imran 70: “O people of the Book, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you are yourselves witnesses (to those verses)?”

Why is expressing the phrase " the god " only special in Arabian language ? and to say " THE GOD " in any other language upon the earth a terrible sin. ? - Only in Arabic, can someone say - the god.


Not a single manuscript on earth before the Quran address the God of Abraham as " THE GOD ?

Are we to believe that the word AL or El has always meant - the word " THE " - and not strength or mighty as the Hebrew language clearly historically shows ?

The word " THE " is so holy, special and important and can only be expressed in the Arabic language when addressing LAAH - the god of mecca. ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:12 PM
 
10 posts, read 621 times
Reputation: 11
I hope you understood my post. I really, really enjoyed reading your great reply. You are very informative.

But my question was - Why not just translate the Quran - exactly as it is from the original language and transate - The God, in English, French or Spanish ? - This is what ALL - Laah means , right ?

It is as if the authors and editors were simply transferring over the Pagan deity " Allah " named after Mohammad's pagan father, of Mecca. Mohammad then invents a new title or a new word called " Allaah. " as a name that is inseparable and forever indivisible and unable to be translated or rendered into any other language anywhere at all time, whatsoever - because it is a OLD PAGAN WORD that has been forced onto Arabian society - to describe a totally NEW DEITY. Representing - suddenly for the very first time in recorded history - The God Of Abraham.

The term - THE GOD - could apply to any pagan deity anywhere at any given time in world history. And this is what Mohammad's family were in the business of doing and in the entrepreneurship and marketing of propagating hundreds of pagan deities, each one deity could be described as - The god.

Every important member of Mohammad's family had a name that represented a pagan idea or service or a pagan deity.

What is the difference between Al - laah and A l- Laat ? they mean - The male god or the female goddess

All - Laat is the name of a pre-Islamic Arabian goddess. And Mohammad was bowing down and worshiping this female deity - and serving ALL _ LAAT - also called " The Goddess. " 19. Have you considered Al-Laat ..

Abd aal- " Uzza " was the name of one of Mohammad’ s uncles. = " a Pre - Islamic Pagan goddess.

Why would Mohammad's family, name his father, to represent the god and then Muslims today pretend that this is the way the Jewish God was described in the Torah. - The Jewish God was always described as " ELL or ALL " The " EL " or AAL meant the strong, the powerful, the mighty, - this was the word for God expressed - in Hebrew. - and this God had a real name and this name was " Yahwhea " meaning the self-existing one. I exist because that - I exist.

Why would God change and delete and forbid and OUTLAW and CAST aside the phrase " ELL or ALL " meaning strength or mighty or power - into an " Arabic STYLE of Language System " called " The god " and suddenly demand that it is prohibited, forbidden and against his law to say the words - THE GOD - in any other language, except for the Arabian language ?

All Jews are suddenly supposed to start speaking Arabian only - and destroy all previous manuscripts that do not use the NEW ARABIC TERM - in order just to mention and describe their historical God ? Hebrew, English, French and all other languages are forbidden and prohibited to ever, ever say - The God - in any other language but the Arabic. As if - it is the Arabic history alone that represents and invented this God.

is this what it seems to indicate - by the actions of the Muslims that preceded Mohammad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-04-2019, 03:13 AM
 
3,198 posts, read 1,055,210 times
Reputation: 289
The word "allah" and its meaning was known to Arabs even before the revelation of the Qur'an.
There were many other gods (idols) that they used to worship before the Qur'an was revealed.
The Qur'an brought pure monotheism. No other god is needed to reach true God.

The word Allah cannot be changed into plural or into a gender but the word God can be plural (Gods) and it can be female (Goddess and Goddesses). If we are to maintain pure monotheism, we have to keep using "Allah" and monotheism will stay intact. That is the main reason for using the word "Allah". Even the Arab Christians use this word.

Even the kalmah Shahada declares Muhammad to be Allah's messenger. This means even Muhammad will never be regarded as Son of God or God ever. He will always be regarded as messenger.

Therefore, there is a very good reason to stick to the word Allah.

I sometimes do write Allah (God) just to declare that Allah is God but not god.

The whole exercise is to stop polytheism. It is not to advertise Arabic language.

In my first language, Allah (God) was known as Khuda. In Persian (Farsi) and Urdu languages Khuda is the same as Allah. We often interchange the two words in our conversations. But we always know exactly what we are saying. Nobody takes a different meaning when we say "Khuda". It is always Allah.

I hope this explains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top