U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-16-2008, 02:48 PM
 
Location: Shumway, Az.
139 posts, read 386,149 times
Reputation: 107

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juj View Post
You're analysis is opinion and without authority. The Quran quotes are direct and do not require fanciful translation. Islam is a peaceful religion if you are a believer. Whoa is the non-believer. He is one that will be persecuted, humiliated, and worse, killed. The proof is the North Africa and the Middle East. Once entirely Christian, now is almost completely and utterly Muslim. You can make the argument that the religion is just better and it won over the hearts and minds of the people. Or you can ask the many Christians who moved far away from there and you might get a different story. You can't even have a Bible or any Christian symbol like a crucifix in Saudi Arabia. The tolerance of other religions in that part of the world is almost non existent. Only in parts of Syria and Lebanon are there any substantial populations of Christians. The rest are dead or have fleed over the years.

I submit to you that the obedient Muslims are reading all the texts and are the ones perpetrating violence against the infidels and the peaceful Muslims ignore the incredibly numerous texts and passages that order a Muslim to be at best intolerant and at worst, a murderer.


Sura (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Islam is exhorted by their GOD to kill, mutilate, molest, rape and steal. This repetitive conditioning of the mind is performed by indoctrinating the Koranic Surahs in every Muslim child at Islamic schools. The Muslim child daily memorizes the Koranic Surahs which exhort him/her to murder, violence, hatred and crime against every Non-Muslim. The Muslim child learns to hate Non-Muslims, before he loses his first tooth. The doctrines that are forced down his throat are so deeply embedded in the child's mind, that he cannot view the world in any other perspective except as a composition of Muslims and Kafirs (Infidel). It is also made clear to the child that ALL Kafirs (Non-Muslims) are evil by their very nature and that it is every Muslim's moral and religious duty to either convert all the Kafirs to Islam by force or Kill each and every one of them.

Koran 17:16-17 When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants

Here Allah, the God of the Muslims is clearly stating the exact method that he adopts when he commits genocide of an entire POPULATION. And why does Allah decide to destroy entire populations? Simply because they don't believe in Allah and so Allah will kill them all, to take revenge. Next Allah is indulging in an unbelievable display of conceit. He is actually BOASTING about how many generations he has destroyed after Noah. If Allah had a list of his merits, no doubt genocide of numerous generations of people would top his list. Allah enjoys watching the annihilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers, the Muslims.


Koran 21:11 How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples

Again Allah is boasting about his amazing exploits such as genocide and displacement of innocent people. The justification for this crime is that these innocent people had "inequities". Apparently any community which is not Muslim is full of inequities by Islamic definition and therefore fair game for all pious Muslims to massacre and plunder.

Koran 58:5 Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah. No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.

Koran 8:37 In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.


The Koran is a psychological manual that incites hatred and violence in the reader. It was specifically designed for this very purpose, so that the Prophet Mohammed could carry on his tradition of Genocide and Terrorism, long after his death. The entire recorded history of Muslims is a testament to this fact.

I was in,
Lebanon, Beirut when the USMC barracks were bombed. I was one of many injured, in that bombing. Since then I've been attacked 3 times by Muslims.

You would have to show me alot of PROOF Islam is a peaceful religion. Since I've studied the Qu'ran in length I know the answers,already what the Muslim doctrine is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-17-2008, 04:33 PM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,038,493 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route_66_traveler View Post
Islam is exhorted by their GOD to kill, mutilate, molest, rape and steal. This repetitive conditioning of the mind is performed by indoctrinating the Koranic Surahs in every Muslim child at Islamic schools. The Muslim child daily memorizes the Koranic Surahs which exhort him/her to murder, violence, hatred and crime against every Non-Muslim.
sorry , compare your informations with the facts
muslims lived with christians and jews in peace for years in arab countries .

Quote:
The Muslim child learns to hate Non-Muslims, before he loses his first tooth. The doctrines that are forced down his throat are so deeply embedded in the child's mind, that he cannot view the world in any other perspective except as a composition of Muslims and Kafirs (Infidel). It is also made clear to the child that ALL Kafirs (Non-Muslims) are evil by their very nature and that it is every Muslim's moral and religious duty to either convert all the Kafirs to Islam by force or Kill each and every one of them.
really , i tired from hearing such claims , without any evidences or sources , i think i should waiting reliable informations to argue about

Quote:
7:16-17 When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants

Here Allah, the God of the Muslims is clearly stating the exact method that he adopts when he commits genocide of an entire POPULATION. And why does Allah decide to destroy entire populations? Simply because they don't believe in Allah and so Allah will kill them all, to take revenge. Next Allah is indulging in an unbelievable display of conceit. He is actually BOASTING about how many generations he has destroyed after Noah. If Allah had a list of his merits, no doubt genocide of numerous generations of people would top his list. Allah enjoys watching the annihilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers, the Muslims.
i will suppose that you are a christian
can you tell me , why God destroy the nation of noah and faroh of moses and why he destroyed the nation of Hud (Eber) or Lut (Lot) or Saleh (Shaloh)
or may be be you know nothing about them !

beside , did you noticed that God said in quran that he destroy the nations after their transgress not after thier kofr
beside this verse spoke about the history of the past not about what moslems should do
beside , God talks about his own punishment for transgressed nations not about annihilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers as you claims ( something as the flood not happened at hands of his pious follower)

Quote:
Koran 21:11 How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples

Again Allah is boasting about his amazing exploits such as genocide and displacement of innocent people. The justification for this crime is that these innocent people had "inequities". Apparently any community which is not Muslim is full of inequities by Islamic definition and therefore fair game for all pious Muslims to massacre and plunder.
again , this verse proof my point , that God destroyed them for thier inequities not becuase of thier kofr
anyway , your defination for the verse or for that all nonmuslims are inequities in islam , it's your personal thought , if you have any proofs that it's islamic thought about nonmulslims , so show me

Quote:
Koran 58:5 Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah.
i don't know how you are trying to understand the verses , it very obvious
i can't see any motivation for muslims to kill nonmuslims .
Quote:
Koran 8:37 In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.
agian , you push your personal conclusions , which quran have nothing to do with

according to Ibn `Abbas, as `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported from him. Allah distinguishes between those believers who obey Him and fight His disbelieving enemies and those who disobey Him. Allah said in another Ayah,
Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now, until He distinguishes the wicked from the good. Nor will Allah disclose to you the secrets of the Ghayb (Unseen).) [3:179]
and
(Do you think that you (o'muslims) will enter Paradise before Allah (tests) those of you (muslims) who fought (in His cause) and (also) tests those who are the patient)[3:142].

so , your entirely conclusion is wrong , becuse God in this verse refer to distinguishing the pure muslims from impure muslims (monafeq)


Quote:
I was in, Lebanon, Beirut when the USMC barracks were bombed. I was one of many injured, in that bombing. Since then I've been attacked 3 times by Muslims.
i knew now , why you hate islam and muslims
but be honest with yourself , is the reasons of this violence were politic reasons or it's just because you are nonmuslim

Quote:
You would have to show me alot of PROOF Islam is a peaceful religion. Since I've studied the Qu'ran in length I know the answers,already what the Muslim doctrine is.
i hope if i can trust you in that , you know nothing about islam , your post is copy from internet , not personal thoughts of your ownself study as you claim

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/terrorist2.html (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2008, 11:45 PM
 
Location: Shumway, Az.
139 posts, read 386,149 times
Reputation: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post

i knew now , why you hate islam and muslims
Nope your wrong, I don't hate the people. Only those that think intimidation, threats will work against me. I've already been threaten 3 times, to convert, or I would die the next time I as seen. Well islam has proven at that point, the hatefulness in it.



Quote:
i hope if i can trust you in that , you know nothing about islam , your post is copy from internet , not personal thoughts of your ownself study as you claim
Quote:

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/terrorist2.html (broken link)
This is off my website, I did 4 years ago. I have reasons why I normally don't allow others to see this page. So you better look, cause in 24 hours, I'll remove my website link.

christanityrocks2 :: Christians Rock!

By the way, I want you to name countries, which is Christian that persecute Muslims.

Then I want you to name Muslim countries that persecute Christians.

Think you can do that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2008, 05:08 AM
 
148 posts, read 263,465 times
Reputation: 29
if I have a peace of land and you want to live there, you will need to adjust yourself to my rules, yes?

if you violate My rules, then I have the right to send you out.

I hope this will be an answer to some points here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2008, 05:21 AM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,038,493 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route_66_traveler View Post

This is off my website, I did 4 years ago. I have reasons why I normally don't allow others to see this page. So you better look, cause in 24 hours, I'll remove my website link.

christanityrocks2 :: Christians Rock!
okey , sorry if i get it wrong .
so why you didn't comment to my reply?

Quote:
By the way, I want you to name countries, which is Christian that persecute Muslims.

Then I want you to name Muslim countries that persecute Christians.

Think you can do that?
muslims persecuted by nonmuslims (including christians) through history untill modern days you can find it here
Persecution of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
christians be persecuated by other nations , here
Persecution of Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if you wanna to make comparisons or arguing about specific aspect , you are wellcome
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2008, 09:58 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,858 posts, read 44,592,715 times
Reputation: 58621
I certainly don't want to argue.....but I do have a question.

I'm a Christian and believe Jesus IS Lord. The Muslim religion says he is a prophet. Now, Jesus said he was God. Therefore, He is either exactly who He said He was or he is a liar. Why would the Muslim's make Him a prophet if they thought He was a liar and not who He said He was?

I've heard people of the Jewish faith call Him a good Rabbi also, so I'm not picking on Muslims. I just don't understand what the frame of mind would be that people would call Jesus a teacher or prophet....yet believe Him to be a liar about Him being God in the flesh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
 
8,180 posts, read 11,284,991 times
Reputation: 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
if I have a peace of land and you want to live there, you will need to adjust yourself to my rules, yes?

if you violate My rules, then I have the right to send you out.

I hope this will be an answer to some points here.
I have question.....while I certainly do not argue the point that if one lives in an islamic country, one should clearly obey the laws and cultural mores of that country.
However, I was wondering if you could give me your insight on muslims who live and work in the US yet wish to still follow islamic law, for example taxi drivers who refuse to pick up people who may have unopened bottles of liquer, or women who work in grocery stores refuse to help customers who are purchasing pork?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2008, 07:00 AM
 
148 posts, read 263,465 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I have question.....while I certainly do not argue the point that if one lives in an islamic country, one should clearly obey the laws and cultural mores of that country.
However, I was wondering if you could give me your insight on muslims who live and work in the US yet wish to still follow islamic law, for example taxi drivers who refuse to pick up people who may have unopened bottles of liquer, or women who work in grocery stores refuse to help customers who are purchasing pork?
Ok, so the idea is right

If I live in a place, I have to follow the rules of the owner of that place.

Now we all live on Earth,


84. Say: "Whose is the earth and whosoever is therein? If you know!"

85. They will say: "It is All‚h's!" Say: "Will you not then remember?"

86. Say: "Who is (the) Lord of the seven heavens, and (the) Lord of the Great Throne?"

87. They will say: "All‚h." Say: "Will you not then fear All‚h"

88. Say "In Whose Hand is the sovereignty of everything (i.e. treasures of each and everything)? And He protects (all), while against Whom there is no protector, if you know."

89. They will say: "(All that belongs) to All‚h." Say: "How then are you deceived and turn away from the truth?"


Note:
If someone want to harm a person, how can I help him?
this is may be the idea of the taxi driver you mentioned.

about the woman, she will surly help you in every thing but what is prohibited by God.

Last edited by a slave of Allah; 09-19-2008 at 07:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2008, 07:26 AM
 
8,180 posts, read 11,284,991 times
Reputation: 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
Ok, so the idea is right

If I live in a place, I have to follow the rules of the owner of that place.

Now we all live on Earth,


84. Say: "Whose is the earth and whosoever is therein? If you know!"

85. They will say: "It is All‚h's!" Say: "Will you not then remember?"

86. Say: "Who is (the) Lord of the seven heavens, and (the) Lord of the Great Throne?"

87. They will say: "All‚h." Say: "Will you not then fear All‚h"

88. Say "In Whose Hand is the sovereignty of everything (i.e. treasures of each and everything)? And He protects (all), while against Whom there is no protector, if you know."

89. They will say: "(All that belongs) to All‚h." Say: "How then are you deceived and turn away from the truth?"

I have to accept your rules in your land, I have to accept the rules of God in His Earth.

Note:
If someone want to harm a person, how can I help him?
this is may be the idea of the taxi driver you mentioned.

about the woman, she will surly help you in every thing but what is prohibited by God.
It is a fine line to adhere to religious beliefs yet still function in a new society that does not share those beliefs with you. Or, at least to the extent the person would like.
I certainly would not protest the right of an individual to practice his religion to the fullest extent...however, I do protest when that persons religious beliefs either break the law of the land (such as the FLDS cult) or impinge on anothers constitutional rights. By this I mean, if giving a ride to a person who has alcohol on his person is against a mans religion...then perhaps he is in the wrong profession. If handling pork products is against a womans beliefs....then perhaps she should only seek employment at stores that do not carry pork. Do you see? An individual has the obligation to find employment that meshes well with his beliefs (for example, I would never work at an abortion clinic). An individual doesnot have the right to force his employer or the greater community to bend to his/her religous beliefs. Would you agree?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2008, 08:07 AM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,038,493 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I certainly don't want to argue.....but I do have a question.

I'm a Christian and believe Jesus IS Lord. The Muslim religion says he is a prophet. Now, Jesus said he was God. Therefore, He is either exactly who He said He was or he is a liar. Why would the Muslim's make Him a prophet if they thought He was a liar and not who He said He was?

I've heard people of the Jewish faith call Him a good Rabbi also, so I'm not picking on Muslims. I just don't understand what the frame of mind would be that people would call Jesus a teacher or prophet....yet believe Him to be a liar about Him being God in the flesh.
i cahallenge you to give me one verse where jesus said that he is God
beside i can give you hundred of verses where jesus said that he is a massenger and slave for God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top