U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-05-2008, 10:50 AM
 
Location: PA
2,616 posts, read 4,011,825 times
Reputation: 466

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by NikkMohamed is to the Islam what Jesus is to Christians, but a Jew does not believe that Jesus, nor Mohammed is a prophet and / or their savoir.
But you are right if you declare that denying that the Islam has nothing to do with Christianity and Judaism will indeed prevent peace.
Mohamed was just a man who started a religion in order to justify his personal desires. Jesus Christ is the savior of the world. His following created the religion around him, yet he desires a personal relationship with each of us. Mohamed is dead and in the grave. Jesus is risen from the dead and sits on the right hand of the father. The Quaran is incomprehensible even in the archaic aramaic. The bible is the truth. Mohamed was a liar. Jesus is the truth.

Jesus is the Messiah of the Jews. They knew it but put him to be cruxified for envy. Not because he was a blasphemer, or because he was an infadel, or because he was a liar. But, because they knew he was the Son of God and that the kingdom was his because he was rightfull heir as a son of David and the Son of God and they wanted his inheritance for themselves.

Abraham himself is saved because of his relationship with the Lord. So, every Jew who wants to enter heaven cannot hold to Abraham or to the teachings of Moses but to Jesus Christ. It is written "There is no other name given under heaven whereby we must be saved". And in the Tanak it says "Kiss the Son lest he be angry with you". And in Isaiah 25:9 "And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation (Jesus)".

Islam dose not mean peace but submission. Judaism is the root of Christianity. It is written that "salvation is of(from) the Jews" but it is now in Christianity. Yet God will one day graft in the original olive branch and the Jewish nation will rejoice in the God of their salvation and in his Son Jesus Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:00 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,911 posts, read 31,804,732 times
Reputation: 12649
Nikk...That is nothing more than more arrogance and intolerance on your part...What makes you right and others wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:03 PM
 
Location: The Netherlands
8,567 posts, read 14,814,687 times
Reputation: 1573
Originally Posted by Nikk
Quote:
Islam dose not mean peace but submission.
What is your point?
That Christians should not submit to love?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:26 PM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,040,969 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
Mohamed was just a man who started a religion in order to justify his personal desires.
so , what was his desires

Quote:
Mohamed is dead and in the grave. Jesus is risen from the dead and sits on the right hand of the father. The Quaran is incomprehensible even in the archaic aramaic. The bible is the truth. Mohamed was a liar. Jesus is the truth.
are you used to repeat these words to yourself to be convinced with , or you have specific clues support your claims ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:27 PM
 
Location: PA
2,616 posts, read 4,011,825 times
Reputation: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by NikkWhat is your point?
That Christians should not submit to love?
My point is that there is no peace in Islam.

Is their peace for the child who does not memorize the daily portion of the Quaran and has his feet beaten until bloody. Is their peace for the woman who does not accept the teachings of Mohamed and is rejected by her family and raped and killed by the clerics.

Christians are not to submit to love because Love is not God. God is Love. The bible says "Submit to God". But it also says that "His mercy endureth forever". And in another place it says that he waits for the salvation of the lost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:29 PM
 
Location: The Netherlands
8,567 posts, read 14,814,687 times
Reputation: 1573
Originally Posted by Nikk
Quote:
My point is that there is no peace in Islam.
Is this your own thought or are you just quoting the Bible again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:36 PM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,040,969 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikk View Post
My point is that there is no peace in Islam.

Is their peace for the child who does not memorize the daily portion of the Quaran and has his feet beaten until bloody.
where did you get your informations

Quote:
Is their peace for the woman who does not accept the teachings of Mohamed and is rejected by her family and raped and killed by the clerics.
is any muslim told you that these crimes are the teaches of islam !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:36 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 35,232,981 times
Reputation: 4899
When a religion (Islam) is used to justify strapping bombs on little children, and sending them into a marketplace and then blowing up the child, along with other innocent people, that religion is not one of love or tolerance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:38 PM
 
Location: egypt
1,215 posts, read 2,040,969 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
When a religion (Islam) is used to justify strapping bombs on little children, and sending them into a marketplace and then blowing up the child, along with other innocent people, that religion is not one of love or tolerance.
what about invades of iraq by christian's nation , is it the peacefull one ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-05-2008, 12:41 PM
 
Location: PA
2,616 posts, read 4,011,825 times
Reputation: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Nikk...That is nothing more than more arrogance and intolerance on your part...What makes you right and others wrong?
The truth. "And you will know the truth and the truth will make you free".

The truth does not make me arrogant you just think that. The truth allow those that know it to decern all other non-truth out there.

Who says I have to be tolerant? There is no law. There is no unwritten rule. In fact, you want me to tolerate you but you cannot tolerate me. At least I am honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top