Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 05:58 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,227,664 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by juj
Quote:
If it walks like a duck.....
......he can only be black, because only blacks are criminal, right?
I guess most blacks aren't Christian either?
Or are only Afro Americans Christians?
Do you juj also believe that Nazis never could've been Christians?
I mean, it the eyes of the Nazis all Jews could only have been criminals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2008, 09:56 AM

177 posts, read 312,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by Fudoshin1115 LoL you truly don't know history do ya?
The concept of zero is invented by the Arabs. How do you wanna reach the digital age without the number 0?
The Arabs also invented the analogue computer, the parachute, flight controls, artificial wings, the artificially-powered manned rocket, astronauts & space exploration, camera technology, coffee and many other things.
You completely missed the spirit of my post. I'm not asking about concepts, but real results that benefit modern society, so take another crack at it.

LOL, you've got bigger problems than we do in America, pal. Your country is being overrun by Muslims and pretty soon you'll be hearing the call to prayers blasting through your neighborhood, if it hasn't already happened.

Europe is screwed and you'll be moving to Canada or New Zealand within 10 years. Unless, of course, you submit and accept Dhimmitude and pay the Jizya.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by histmaj View Post
"Fudoshin1115 I'd like for the Islam supporters/apologists on this board to name one thing that backwards religion/culture/political ideaology has contributed to the world in the last 1,000 years. For instance,

Do they invent anything?
Do they manufacture anything (besides IED's and bomb vests)?
Do they contribute to the arts or just destroy it? (Buddha statues in Afghanistan come to mind and the silly Danish cartoons, as well.)
Do they aid other countries during natural disasters?
Do they stand for individual freedoms and freethought?
Have they advanced medical science to any degree?
Do they assimilate to other cultures when they move into your neighborhood? (better ask the europeans that one; might not like the answer)

In response to the question about art, its Arabesque art...and is against their beliefs to depict someone in art...the art is seen in just about every aspect of Islamic life, and is very beautiful.

They are tolerant to other beliefs, and it is part of Muslim faith to not harm their Abrahamic brothers, Christians and Jews. However, we are bombarded with radical Muslims who commit acts of terror which are not justified, and MOST Muslims do not want to kill all Christians
Right, they don't want to kill all Christians, just as many as they possibly can. Not just Christians, but anyone who isn't a muslim. Look, the radicals aren't inventing anything new or re-writing their book, they're just doing what the Koran is telling them to. The scary part is they aren't poor, disenfranchised people, but educated middle to upper class Muslims.

You need to address ALL of my questions, this isn't a salad bar. Their modern day contributions to the world society are non-existent. If you're not a muslim, you're just a dog to them. How's that for tolerance?

Old 05-04-2008, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Fudoshin1115
Quote:
You completely missed the spirit of my post. I'm not asking about concepts, but real results that benefit modern society, so take another crack at it.
LoL You don't understand that there is no division between 'Muslim science' and 'non-Muslim science'.
Science either is scientific or it is not scientific.
So even when you try to divide it in Muslim-sciene and non-Muslim science and not use 'Muslim science' you would probably be back in the prehistoric era with your non-Muslim buddies Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble.

Quote:
Muslim scientists placed a greater emphasis on experimentation than previous ancient civilizations. (...)
The development of the scientific method is considered to be fundamental to modern science and some — especially philosophers of science and practicing scientists — consider earlier inquiries into nature to be pre-scientific. Some consider Ibn al-Haytham to be the "first scientist" for this reason.

Source: Islamic science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-04-2008, 10:57 AM

Tricky Dhimmi,

I understand that there is a division between concept and applied science, but apparently you do not. Nice try, though, is that all you've got, Capt. Cut & Paste? I missed the story of Aziz the Astronaut from the 7th century, but maybe that's what they teach you in your newly revised Sharia-Euro Text books.

How about addressing all of the questions I posed, specifically the tolerance they show to non-muslims. Let us know how it's working out with your neighborhood being overrun by muslim immigrants, I'm sure you'll be chanting and scraping the rug before long.

LOL!

Old 05-04-2008, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Fudoshin1115
Quote:
I understand that there is a division between concept and applied science, but apparently you do not. Nice try, though, is that all you've got, Capt. Cut & Paste?
Better to steal a good idea than come up with rubbish like yours.
Anywayz, it was a Muslim who helped the Soviets enter space 1st.
Without the help from Nazi scientist you Americans would not even have a space program.
I guess this proves that Americans prefer Nazis over Muslims.
Skin colour probably has something to do with it?
I mean, if it walks like a duck……..right?
Exactly just like the Nazis believed.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:34 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,632,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudoshin1115 Better to steal a good idea than come up with rubbish like yours.
Anywayz, it was a Muslim who helped the Soviets enter space 1st.
Without the help from Nazi scientist you Americans would not even have a space program.
I guess this proves that Americans prefer Nazis over Muslims.
Skin colour probably has something to do with it?
I mean, if it walks like a duck……..right?
Exactly just like the Nazis believed.
I don't know if you recall, but around 3000 American citizens died at the hands for you friendly and tolerant Muslims. The Jews were no threat to Nazi's, yet the Nazis killed the Jews so they could have a common enemy and deflect all their other problems. Guess what, the Muslims are doing that to us. We are not the Nazis, we are the Jews. Do you think the Jews were a little ticked off at the Nazi's for killing them....Is it starting to come to you now?

Old 05-05-2008, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by juj
Quote:
I don't know if you recall, but around 3000 American citizens died at the hands for you friendly and tolerant Muslims.
Not all Muslims are extreme Muslim terrorists, but all those Nazi scientists you Americans decided to make American have performed crimes against humanity.
Nazism is a fascist ideology and the Islam isn't.
And even when you call the Islam a fascist ideology, the Jews and the Christians then are equally fascistic because all 3 religions share the exact same roots.
You could say that the Islam is the latest revision of Christianity which is a modification of Judaism.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:28 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,438,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juj Not all Muslims are extreme Muslim terrorists, but all those Nazi scientists you Americans decided to make American have performed crimes against humanity.
Nazism is a fascist ideology and the Islam isn't.
And even when you call the Islam a fascist ideology, the Jews and the Christians then are equally fascistic because all 3 religions share the exact same roots.
You could say that the Islam is the latest revision of Christianity which is a modification of Judaism.
Christianity has nothing to do with Islam. Christianity is a sect of Judaism. But, Islam is based on the teachings of Mohamed. Mohamed wanted to bring in followers from Chistianity and Judaism with a text that was peaceful, but he latter edited the text. Islam is against Christianity. There is no peace in Islam.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Nikk
Quote:
Mohamed wanted to bring in followers from Chistianity and Judaism with a text that was peaceful, but he latter edited the text. Islam is against Christianity. There is no peace in Islam.
Mohamed is to the Islam what Jesus is to Christians, but a Jew does not believe that Jesus, nor Mohammed is a prophet and / or their savoir.
But you are right if you declare that denying that the Islam has nothing to do with Christianity and Judaism will indeed prevent peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam