U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 12:18 PM

69 posts, read 138,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus View Post
Is she a creator too as Allah?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2008, 12:25 PM

1,505 posts, read 3,848,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by souhilo1 View Post
Is she a creator too as Allah?
As far as we can tell there is just as much evidence that she created the universe, as there is that Allah created it.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:29 PM

Quote:
As far as we can tell there is just as much evidence that she created the universe, as there is that Allah created it.
so there are two creator for the universe : Allah and the invisible pink unicorn?
is that true?

Old 05-08-2008, 12:36 PM

Quote:
so there are two creator for the universe : Allah and the invisible pink unicorn?
is that true?
That is a good question. I don't know, but the evidence for creation seems to support both Allah and IPU equally.

Old 05-08-2008, 01:05 PM

Quote:
That is a good question. I don't know, but the evidence for creation seems to support both Allah and IPU equally.
First : can you prove the existence of IPU and that is equall to Allah?
second : can you prove that she isn't created?
third: Allah who created the universe is powerfull , and doesn't need anything, and if we say that he has a companion , so he is not powerfull , so he isn't a creator.and that's false.
If the Creator is eternal and everlasting, then his attributes must also be eternal and everlasting He should not lose any of His attributes nor acquire new ones. If this is so, then His attributes are absolute. Can there be more than one Creator with such absolute attributes? Can there be for example, two absolutely powerful Creators? A moments thought shows that this is not feasible.
The Quran summarizes this argument in the following verses.:
"God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: For then each god would hare taken off that which he created and some of them would have risen up over other. And why, were there gods in earth and heaven other than God, they (heaven and earth) would surely go to ruin."

and if you want to know the CONCEPT OF GOD
IN ISLAM pls click here:

CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM

Old 05-08-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
First : can you prove the existence of IPU and that is equall to Allah?
The evidence for the existence of both is equal. That is to say that we cannot prove or disprove that either one of them exist.

Quote:
second : can you prove that she isn't created?
Nope. Can you prove that Allah isn't created?

Quote:
third: Allah who created the universe is powerfull , and doesn't need anything, and if we say that he has a companion , so he is not powerfull , so he isn't a creator.and that's false.
Can't argue with a statement like that.

Quote:
If the Creator is eternal and everlasting, then his attributes must also be eternal and everlasting He should not lose any of His attributes nor acquire new ones. If this is so, then His attributes are absolute. Can there be more than one Creator with such absolute attributes? Can there be for example, two absolutely powerful Creators? A moments thought shows that this is not feasible.
I don't believe there are two creators, I don't even believe there is one, but the evidence is just as good for one being the creator as it is for the other.

Quote:
The Quran summarizes this argument in the following verses.:
"God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: For then each god would hare taken off that which he created and some of them would have risen up over other. And why, were there gods in earth and heaven other than God, they (heaven and earth) would surely go to ruin."

I am certainly not arguing that there is more than one god. In fact I am not arguing that there is more than zero gods.

Old 05-09-2008, 05:54 AM

Quote:
.I don't believe there are two creators, I don't even believe there is one, but the evidence is just as good for one being the creator as it is for the other.
so , the creator must be one of the two , Allah or the IPU, CAN YOU SAY THAT?Because I proved the existence of one creator -only one- in this thread,and if you say that there's two creators , i will prove the contrary incha Allah if you want, so it remains the existence of ALLAH or the IPU?

Old 05-09-2008, 06:22 AM

Quote:
so , the creator must be one of the two , Allah or the IPU, CAN YOU SAY THAT?Because I proved the existence of one creator -only one- in this thread,and if you say that there's two creators , i will prove the contrary incha Allah if you want, so it remains the existence of ALLAH or the IPU?
No, I can not say that. And I disagree that you have proven the existence of a creator. Since we have no physical evidence of a creator, believing in one is a matter of faith and can be anything. Allah may be the creator, or it may be IPU or any other deity. Or, and this appears most likely to me, there may not be a creator at all.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:34 AM

Quote:
No, I can not say that. And I disagree that you have proven the existence of a creator. Since we have no physical evidence of a creator, believing in one is a matter of faith and can be anything. Allah may be the creator, or it may be IPU or any other deity. Or, and this appears most likely to me, there may not be a creator at all.
I have proven the existence of the creator of the universe logically , if you are objecting to any point of my main thread , can you tell me exactly what do you object to ?

Old 05-09-2008, 09:34 AM

Quote:
I have proven the existence of the creator of the universe logically , if you are objecting to any point of my main thread , can you tell me exactly what do you object to ?
Sure. There are actually a number of problems with your logical "proof". Let's just revisit one of them. If Allah created everything, then how did Allah come to be? Your answer was " I believe in Allah". That is a fine statement of faith but is not in any way logical proof. There are other problems with your argument but I think this one is adequate to demonstrate that you have not proven anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or