U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2010, 05:19 PM

251 posts, read 373,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Everyone of my friends who converted to Islam did so because they married muslim men. They changed their whole life, dress and outlooks. They no longer look like american women they look like women who grew up in a muslim country.

Without a doubt they are applying the teachings of God for them There are still some Jews and Christians who follow the teachings of their religion ,Even you find that they wear the veil

The country I live in has true freedom for women. To drive, vote, work, go into public dressed as they like and not to have to have a male relative go with them. We do not have the moral police to harass women who are not dressed Islamically.

I know that, In some Islamic countries you will find that women So, she can drive, vote, work all what you said , Only difference to be she Decent to wear

My country has freedom of religion so anyone can practice any religion they want and not be afraid. Muslims are given much more freedom then Muslim countries give to Christians.

I think if you visited my country you would be surprised at how much misinformation you have.

as I also imagine that your concept about Muslim women are
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2010, 06:00 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,431,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
I totally know. This means that your religion is not suitable?, Does not believe in your book and the law of God! as he wants ...

God has commanded you that you abide Torah, Do religions become have an error but allah our lord had put them if said that an atheist may accept but you of the people of the Book how?

you said I can only think of Muslim countries that use sharia, have human rights violations and still stone, behead and treat women, and non muslims as 2nd class citizens

Thirty Islamic state, Islamic law is applying, Islamic law Living under Islam Why did not stoning? the answer as I mentioned to rifelman I mean that if Islam is barbaric then Judaism, Christianity Berbers also ,This means that we attribute it to God (Almighty)

behead= Nothing to do with Islam

treat women= Islam gave women their rights usurped before Islam

I am a Muslim girl who grew up in Islam I found the best treatment Praise be to Allah ..

as well as Islam is not a penalty but is the life
You have a very limited understanding of the world outside of Islam. I have my religion that I practice but I also live in a democratic nation where we have a constitution and it allows us basic freedoms.

I am glad to have a constitution that separates government from religion. All people are guaranteed freedoms whether they are religious or not.

Old 07-22-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
it is good that Muslim women and Christian, Jewish and wearing a bikini And their books say the opposite

Do you know that the dress semi-naked is causes of rape of a woman,! that Texts of the Koran and Torah and the Bible calls the veil I wonder! Why reject the application of religion teachings !
NO! Men who have no self control are responsible for rape. Men are responsible for their own behavior. it is not the woman's job to dress so a man can have self control......

Old 07-22-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
NO! Men who have no self control are responsible for rape. Men are responsible for their own behavior. it is not the woman's job to dress so a man can have self control......

Jazzymom, I agree with you, the man responsible for his behavior there is no excuse,

Do you deny that dress naked can inspire the lust the men? Is God wrong when he said the veil ..

Essentially, veil is obedience to God and the protection of women together

I always repeat in my life, that climbed the top is not easy Has difficulties, Obligation , Sacrifice so Paradise

Life is short, Why I do not obey God ?

Old 07-23-2010, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Jazzymom, I agree with you, the man responsible for his behavior there is no excuse,

Do you deny that dress naked can inspire the lust the men? Is God wrong when he said the veil ..

I always repeat in my life, that climbed the top is not easy Has difficulties, Obligation , Sacrifice so Paradise

You agree with me that men are responsible for their behavior and there is no excuse. Then you go on to say that dress causes the lust in men.

Men need to control their instincts, and lusts. Women should not be covered up so they can be safe from the lusts of men.

You are right life is short. I don't behave in certain ways to get to heaven. My goal is to be a good person here on earth now and to live a righteous life and to help make this world a better place and on those merits I will be judged.

I am not afraid We all have our ways to G-d. You have yours and I have mine.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:35 AM

2,782 posts, read 3,736,218 times
Quote:
I have seen many women that have made me want to, and thought about having SEX with. But not ONCE have I thought about holding her down, while she was screaming, crying and bleeding begging me to stop while I raped her.

To think that seeing a naked, or near naked women would somehow drive me to behave in such a deplorable way is shocking.

If you have these thoughts when looking at a women, please, for the good of the people who have to live with you, seek help.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
I have seen many women that have made me want to, and thought about having SEX with. But not ONCE have I thought about holding her down, while she was screaming, crying and bleeding begging me to stop while I raped her.

To think that seeing a naked, or near naked women would somehow drive me to behave in such a deplorable way is shocking.

If you have these thoughts when looking at a women, please, for the good of the people who have to live with you, seek help.

actually, you are dirty creature

Your country should keep you in jail forever Do not feel ashamed of yourself!!..

Your life just rape, As a result of freedom, Where is your spouse or you have a wife and 100 raped Are all men like you!...

I'm sure that the rape did not add you happiness never But misery on the misery...

This is the result that women be naked

naked = rape

A miserable life that women live threatened with rape at any time ..

God when he says the veil for a woman to live Without the threat ..

Even women know that men consider the women naked as a body without the spirit

Old 07-23-2010, 09:39 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,190,513 times
Imanway, READ Gplex's post again. You COMPLETELY misunderstood it.

He is NOT a rapist...he pointed out the insanity in reasoning of the veil-as-protector.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Gplex

Quote:
actually, you are dirty creature

Your country should keep you in jail forever Do not feel ashamed of yourself!!..

Your life just rape, As a result of freedom, Where is your spouse or you have a wife and 100 raped Are all men like you!...

I'm sure that the rape did not add you happiness never But misery on the misery...

This is the result that women be naked

naked = rape

A miserable life that women live threatened with rape at any time ..

God when he says the veil for a woman to live Without the threat ..

Even women know that men consider the women naked as a body without the spirit
wow slow down.....

He is saying yes, thoughts about sex, not rape. but that You have been saying that men have those lustful thoughts because of the way women dress so the hijab is needed to keep men from having those thoughts and women safe.

We are not even talking about being naked, but dressed in a way your culture deems as immodest.

He has committed no crime and unless you commit a crime in my country you do not go to jail.

Having thoughts is not a crime, acting on those thoughts is a crime.

I am really confused at how you think...

That women need to be covered to keep men from having lustful thoughts.
That a man needs to go to jail for having those lustful thoughts.
That how one dresses will cause them to be raped.

Again we are talking about personal responsibility. Yes men have thoughts, but they don't act on them because they have self control.

Having thoughts is not the crime acting on them is.....

Last edited by Jazzymom; 07-23-2010 at 10:42 AM..

Old 07-23-2010, 10:03 AM

19,847 posts, read 19,954,681 times
I'm sure this womans sexy scanty clothing caused her to be raped.

An 89-year-old woman was raped in her own home in what police have described as a "despicable crime".
Elderly woman raped in her home (http://4smart.net/news/read-2848/Elderly_woman_raped_in_her_home - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam