U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-23-2010, 10:15 AM
 
Location: Earth Wanderer, longing for the stars.
12,408 posts, read 16,546,545 times
Reputation: 8779

Advertisements

These people are here and keep opening these stupid threads because they are trolling for nutcases who will buy their line. The law of averages is that, if they can convert enough Westerners to Islam a few of them will be crazy enough to be converted into bombers.

First you convert and meet a lovely group of people at a mosque regularly. Then, when you buy that the Koran is the word of God as you study the book you will find these radical verses about punishment and killing, etc. So, your buddies who are guiding you in the study say there is a mosque, or teacher who you will like better . . .
In this way you are cultivated and encouraged to become a nutcase until you find yourself immersed with your newfound radical Muslim friends and your thinking is completely skewered.

This is why they keep posting and pretending that they don't understand you. They understand you very well. They are not interested in you. They are looking for a patsy.

These people disgust me. In their own countries this sort of thing could never happen. They take advantage of our freedoms to further their war against us.

The truly peaceful Muslims mind their own business, raise their kids, try to be good neighbors and want no part of this trolling. Those here are just scum in my book.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-23-2010, 11:44 AM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 374,743 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
actually, you are dirty creature

Your country should keep you in jail forever Do not feel ashamed of yourself!!..

Your life just rape, As a result of freedom, Where is your spouse or you have a wife and 100 raped Are all men like you!...

I'm sure that the rape did not add you happiness never But misery on the misery...


This is the result that women be naked

naked = rape


A miserable life that women live threatened with rape at any time ..

God when he says the veil for a woman to live Without the threat ..

Even women know that men consider the women naked as a body without the spirit


Gplex,

then I understood you wrong I'M VERY SORRY on the words that I said

English is not my language for that perhaps I mis- interpretation Sometimes..


Please accept my apologies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 01:49 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 374,743 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Originally Posted by Gplex
I have seen many women that have made me want to, and thought about having SEX with. But not ONCE have I thought about holding her down, while she was screaming, crying and bleeding begging me to stop while I raped her.

To think that seeing a naked, or near naked women would somehow drive me to behave in such a deplorable way is shocking.

If you have these thoughts when looking at a women, please, for the good of the people who have to live with you, seek help.



wow slow down.....

He is saying yes, thoughts about sex, not rape. but that You have been saying that men have those lustful thoughts because of the way women dress so the hijab is needed to keep men from having those thoughts and women safe.

We are not even talking about being naked, but dressed in a way your culture deems as immodest.

He has committed no crime and unless you commit a crime in my country you do not go to jail.

Having thoughts is not a crime, acting on those thoughts is a crime.

I am really confused at how you think...

That women need to be covered to keep men from having lustful thoughts.
That a man needs to go to jail for having those lustful thoughts.
That how one dresses will cause them to be raped.

Again we are talking about personal responsibility. Yes men have thoughts, but they don't act on them because they have self control.

Having thoughts is not the crime acting on them is.....



I'm not talking about sex at men and women ,Where are all a crime which Threaten the family and society the morals If they were outside the marriage relationship


You find that in societies where women wearing the veil is less than the societies which they appear semi-naked..


read these the terrible Statistics : Why did not control these men of themselves?

Rape Statistics


The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States | National Policy Institute


as, American Apparel accused of promoting rape :

American Apparel accused of promoting rape | NowPublic News Coverage



Bikini-clad coffee shop promoters risk 'rape and murder,' Colorado councillor says (http://www.theprovince.com/news/Bikini+clad+coffee+shop+promoters+risk+rape+murder +Colorado+councillor+says/3119662/story.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3a+canwest%2fF228+(The+Province+-+News) - broken link)


If I were wrong in saying that the veil protects women is not God commands women in the Bible the veil ?....


1 Corinthians 11:5-10: "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but tthe woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."


1 Corinthians 11:13: "Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God (with her head) uncovered?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 01:52 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,199,184 times
Reputation: 4536
I just find it so laughable that a woman without a veil is considered HALF NAKED.



Not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 02:00 PM
 
5,906 posts, read 5,199,184 times
Reputation: 4536
The following is a list of rape rates by country. If there were any correlation between mode of dress and likelihood of being raped, all of the 'western' countries would have comparable/similar rates, as we all tend to wear similar clothing (in other words, it's not like everyone else in the world is properly dressed, but all Canadian women frolick in their underwear in public).

However, that is simply NOT the case:

Rapes (per capita) by country. Definition, graph and map.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 02:14 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,441,284 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
I'm not talking about sex at men and women ,Where are all a crime which Threaten the family and society the morals If they were outside the marriage relationship


You find that in societies where women wearing the veil is less than the societies which they appear semi-naked..


read these the terrible Statistics : Why did not control these men of themselves?

Rape Statistics


The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States | National Policy Institute


as, American Apparel accused of promoting rape :

American Apparel accused of promoting rape | NowPublic News Coverage



Bikini-clad coffee shop promoters risk 'rape and murder,' Colorado councillor says (http://www.theprovince.com/news/Bikini+clad+coffee+shop+promoters+risk+rape+murder +Colorado+councillor+says/3119662/story.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3a+canwest%2fF228+(The+Province+-+News) - broken link)


If I were wrong in saying that the veil protects women is not God commands women in the Bible the veil ?....


1 Corinthians 11:5-10: "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but tthe woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."


1 Corinthians 11:13: "Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God (with her head) uncovered?"

Well we have our biases. What your culture deems acceptable I would hate to be forced to live under. I am happy to live in a country where there is freedom of dress. You can be covered from head to toe or not. It is a free society.

Personally I doubt Islamic societies are free from rape or other violence against women. I think it just goes unreported because in many instances the women is blamed because like you the society deems if a women is harassed, raped etc. She must have done something to deserve it.

That attitude is a constant in your threads. So I think we need to agree to disagree and move on.

I am just thankful my daughter lives in a democratic country with a constitution and freedoms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 03:13 PM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,743,585 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
God when he says the veil for a woman to live Without the threat ..
When do you think "god" say this? Oh right, you think a man claiming god said something, is god saying something Show me.

Oh and read carefully next time. Still my point still stands, I have never looked at a women and through about raping her. Even when she was naked.

Wanting to have sex with a women and wanting to rape her, is 2 different things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 03:23 PM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,743,585 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
I'm not talking about sex at men and women ,Where are all a crime which Threaten the family and society the morals If they were outside the marriage relationship


You find that in societies where women wearing the veil is less than the societies which they appear semi-naked..


read these the terrible Statistics : Why did not control these men of themselves?

Rape Statistics


The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States | National Policy Institute


as, American Apparel accused of promoting rape :

American Apparel accused of promoting rape | NowPublic News Coverage



Bikini-clad coffee shop promoters risk 'rape and murder,' Colorado councillor says (http://www.theprovince.com/news/Bikini+clad+coffee+shop+promoters+risk+rape+murder +Colorado+councillor+says/3119662/story.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3a+canwest%2fF228+%28The+Province +-+News%29 - broken link)


If I were wrong in saying that the veil protects women is not God commands women in the Bible the veil ?....


1 Corinthians 11:5-10: "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but tthe woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."


1 Corinthians 11:13: "Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God (with her head) uncovered?"
Rape is virtually impossible to prove under Sharia law even in more moderate countries. If she can not prove it was rape, she will be punished for having sex out of wedlock, or if she was married, stone to death for adultery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 03:41 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 374,743 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
I just find it so laughable that a woman without a veil is considered HALF NAKED.



Not.

but I talking about HALF NAKED where be freedom you have while the veil is not freedom ..


as the woman wears a bikini I'm wearing the veil Is this not freedom!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-23-2010, 03:45 PM
 
Location: Not yet
251 posts, read 374,743 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Rape is virtually impossible to prove under Sharia law even in more moderate countries. If she can not prove it was rape, she will be punished for having sex out of wedlock, or if she was married, stone to death for adultery.


Unfortunately you are wrong, you must make sure your information
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top