U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2010, 09:43 AM

251 posts, read 373,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Why don't you change our minds...Tell us what is good and decent in sharia. Until you do, then yes I am anti any law or religion that promotes pedophiles, denigrates women and kills homosexuals.

Campaigns? Why lie, when you know what we say is the truth? Islam is certainly not the most favored religion in MY country, nor will it ever be.

It may continue for awhile, but if it doesn't come out of the dark ages it will not survive.

You need only ask the thousands of Americans in your country how they saw the sharia?, What is the good thing in sharia? Where is the Qur'an and the hadeeth of Muhammad peace be upon him ..

you can ask them, How they are comfortable with their religion

You can ask them about the sharia

Is not reasonable that your concept is true when NBC NEWS: 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year !

YouTube - NBC NEWS: 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year !

They will tell you that Islam is not just one woman was stoned to death in Iran and the girl got married in Yemen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 09:50 AM

19,078 posts, read 21,923,667 times
imanway, why are side-stepping honest questions?

Old 07-25-2010, 09:54 AM

30,892 posts, read 31,788,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
You need only ask the thousands of Americans in your country how they saw the sharia?, What is the good thing in sharia? Where is the Qur'an and the hadeeth of Muhammad peace be upon him ..

Is not reasonable that your concept is true when NBC NEWS: 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year !

They will tell you that Islam is not just one woman was stoned to death in Iran and the girl got married in Yemen!
6 million people LEAVE Islam every year.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:54 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,188,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post

^^Translation: I can't think of anything remotely convincing that will 'sell' sharia in western civilization.

Face it--Islam has more problems than successes or solutions, is a death-knell to the arts and progress, and exists solely to tame the masses and control the evil females.

The proselytizing won't end, but we're still not buying. Not too successful. (And btw, I'll wager that most of those new 'converts' are actually kids born into already-Muslim families)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
6 million people LEAVE Islam every year.
I wonder why, if it's such a great religion, so many would leave it?

Maybe that whole 'submission to allah' ain't what it's cracked up to be?

Last edited by rayneinspain; 07-25-2010 at 10:06 AM..

Old 07-25-2010, 10:46 AM

13,624 posts, read 11,068,029 times
sheria law.?? isn't that another word for, evil justice.!!!

Old 07-25-2010, 11:08 AM

7,525 posts, read 14,915,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post

I wonder why, if it's such a great religion, so many would leave it?
Its called "Education."

Old 07-25-2010, 11:11 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,188,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Its called "Education."
I quite agree.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:06 PM

9,616 posts, read 11,379,377 times
Default Let's visit Akmed now....

to rayne: "You quiet, woman, or I drag you into streets and show my fellow men how proper treat bad indecent woman!"

"And hide that big toe; you disgust! You want rape? I give!"

Old 07-25-2010, 08:56 PM

497 posts, read 795,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
imanway, why are side-stepping honest questions?
Just as many christians think that it's okay to lie for jesus, so many muslims think they should lie for allah.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:16 PM

11,798 posts, read 21,994,349 times
rifleman: ROFL!

imanway: The argument through popularity doesn't prove anything, and in any case that's an unimpressive number of converts. I never said I thought there was an abundance of intelligent, rational people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam