U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2010, 11:51 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,200,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
to rayne: "You quiet, woman, or I drag you into streets and show my fellow men how proper treat bad indecent woman!"

"And hide that big toe; you disgust! You want rape? I give!"

Nothin' says primitive romance like Stone Age chat-up lines and overt threats. You cad, you! Save the beat--, I mean correction, until after dinner, sweetie-kins?

The biggest problem we westerners have, after all of the gains in equality during the 20th century, is putting the "chattel" back into marriage. It'll take us time, you know, what with all of us loose women fraternizing with men at our jobs, contributing to the economy, enabling all of those new home sales...well, enough of that dual-income living!

And forget about single women...oh no, that will have to end. Time to make the babies and live a life of mindless servitude.

When we've all been taught our lesson and given up our silly dreams of career fulfillment, academic achievements, and equality under the law, it will be time to scope out the latest in cave-dwelling (since that's about all any of us will be able to afford with current housing prices). It's cheap, fits perfectly with that uber-sexy caveman mindset, and what better way to hide the women COMPLETELY!

NO. We will never willingly (ie, without a fight) trade progress and equality for sanctioned ignorance and mental/physical slavery. We've come too far for that...and that some cultures see those advancements as a threat is just too pathetic for words. The turn-around in culture and women's rights in Iran 30 years ago is nothing if not horrifying.

If sharia is so wonderful, perhaps those who currently live under it should remain under it, on its native soil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,414,786 times
Cool Oh rayne honey... I bought you a little something...

Here it is!

Islamic Swimwear for Women, Islamic Swimsuit, Hijabs, Veilkini, Kurti, Kurta | Alsharifa.com

You'll just look "divine" in it!

Old 07-26-2010, 11:13 AM

251 posts, read 374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
To be clear, I'm not Christian and take just as much issue with a lot of the garbage to be found in the bible.

I still don't understand the point of sex with a 9 year old regardless of the era. She could not conceive a child. Surely, Muhammad would have known this given who he was. Even if she could conceive a child, it would be a detriment to her well being physiologically. It's a detriment to a 14 year old as well. Young girls have underdeveloped hips and uterus' for a healthy/proper birth; then and now.

You would not state that Muhammad was simply ignorant of these facts, would you? Of course not. So, there is something else going on here.

Braunwyn,

look, Not because Muhammad was ignorant how is that! and The prophets is God who taught them through revelation As in the predicted Mohammed peace be upon him through the dream about the marriage of Aisha in this age So Environment of the Arab girl 2000 years ago or 1400 years completely different about our environment today ..

a child is who has not yet reached puberty so Aisha was reach puberty at the age of nine. Aisha was engaged to another man before and Many of the girls in her age were engaged and married, which reflects the nature of the environment in that time ,But in our time Fourteen is a fairly normal age for a girl to reach puberty, And women in that era their nightmares that they reach the age of twelve without marriage but We are now almost the age of twenties suitable for marriage ...

So the natural age of marriage at that time was 9-12 or from the time of puberty to post it .

Aisha was mature mentally and psychologically and physically, intelligent and ingenious enough ....

Where she are convey to us the teachings of the Islam of her husband that was loves him very much and throughout her life was living happily with him...

Where she had transferred to us from the teachings of the Islam the husband she loves him very much

Last edited by imanway; 07-26-2010 at 11:31 AM..

Old 07-26-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
imanway, why are side-stepping honest questions?

Braunwyn,

Everything I say here be honest

Old 07-26-2010, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
I quite agree.

never, is not this is reason at all, Education!

I had seen this report already, What about it?

these 6 million who left Islam to Christianity In Africa, In areas of famine and extreme poverty and ignorance ...

So, Missionaries go to them there to help them and persuade them to become Christians, they give food, shelter and treatment versus convert their religion, as you know the exploitation of famine and severe poverty has succeeded ...

After that, went the muslim Mission here In Africa To help its people so Convert to Islam there the millions of people, now of them Scholars.

that's it

Old 07-26-2010, 12:40 PM

Islam is the religion of survival. I wonder how can one to criticizes God!

We Muslims read this verse :

allah says in the Quran: "Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it won't be accepted of him, and he will be one of the losers in the hereafter".

me would rather lose anywhere, but not lose in the hereafter.

that hellfire is eternal. It never ends and we never die when we go there.

If anyone wouldn't believe all this, I believe.

Often I repeat, if I wanted that reach the summit Must make a sacrifice for it So, Why I embrace to freedom ended and leave the eternal freedom.

this the shariah Which describe it as savage and barbarian it in fact the road to paradise, I would not be stupid to Waive about it

Life is very short I can live about 60 or 80 or 90 and then what?

then Paradise Or Hell ..

This life is not our real place there must be another day...

Where we go to God, who governs and decides who is right on this world.

Who was ignorant, Who was mistaken.........

Unfortunately, when we know May be too late or the opportunity has passed.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:58 PM

56,750 posts, read 55,094,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
Islam is the religion of survival. I wonder how can one to criticizes God!

We Muslims read this verse :

allah says in the Quran: "Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it won't be accepted of him, and he will be one of the losers in the hereafter".

me would rather lose anywhere, but not lose in the hereafter.

that hellfire is eternal. It never ends and we never die when we go there.

If anyone wouldn't believe all this, I believe.

Often I repeat, if I wanted that reach the summit Must make a sacrifice for it So, Why I embrace to freedom ended and leave the eternal freedom.

this the shariah Which describe it as savage and barbarian it in fact the road to paradise, I would not be stupid to Waive about it

Life is very short I can live about 60 or 80 or 90 and then what?

then Paradise Or Hell ..

This life is not our real place there must be another day...

Where we go to God, who governs and decides who is right on this world.

Who was ignorant, Who was mistaken.........

Unfortunately, when we know May be too late or the opportunity has passed.
Christians say the exact same things about their religion and their ways. And Christians and Muslims sit and point out how the other religion is the wrong one.

I doubt very much anyone has ever been persuaded either way because of something someone said over and over and over again on an Internet forum, either.

But to the original question--people in the United States don't like "Sharia Law" because we hold very dear our belief that religion should be a choice and that no one one religion should govern our laws. I'm not a violent person by any means, nor do I have anything against either Muslims or Christians or members of any religion--I take people as I meet them, as individuals--but I would be willing to pick up a weapon to defend my country against anyone who would take away that freedom of choice.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:22 PM

11,798 posts, read 22,057,682 times
Why is "the road to Paradise" in such abominable condition? Definitely not worth the trip, consisting of a miserable life under threat of "Hellfire". I'd much rather enjoy this life, since it's the only one I'm likely to have.

Mightyqueen801: Excellent post. I could hardly agree more.

Old 07-26-2010, 03:37 PM

30,965 posts, read 31,908,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
never, is not this is reason at all, Education!

I had seen this report already, What about it?

these 6 million who left Islam to Christianity In Africa, In areas of famine and extreme poverty and ignorance ...

So, Missionaries go to them there to help them and persuade them to become Christians, they give food, shelter and treatment versus convert their religion, as you know the exploitation of famine and severe poverty has succeeded ...

After that, went the muslim Mission here In Africa To help its people so Convert to Islam there the millions of people, now of them Scholars.

that's it
You are either uninformed or telling a big fat fib.

No, it is not just in sub saharan Africa...Muslims are leaving Islam in droves all over the world including such places as Turkey, Bangladesh and Pakistan, India and Iran, Tunisia and Turkey, Malaysia and Morocco.

The only thing that is keeping Islam afloat is the atrocious Muslim birthrate and the fact that the children are programmed in Islam at a very early age....I believe the average Muslim family size is eight.

YouTube - Massive Brainwash of Muslim Children in the Arab World

Old 07-26-2010, 03:44 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,517,615 times
Well that's Zion from the anti-Zion perimeter, which was the out as far as Somaila, east to Arab Emirates, and north to the Assyrian panhandle. The knowledge is that archeology is for the materialistc history beyond, and biblical unchange within.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam