Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2010, 02:38 PM

251 posts, read 423,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
My responses are in BLUE

I did not say take my law, just I Correct what you have of mistaken ideas about shariah I do not care to be convinced or not ...You are free

I SAY WHAT IT IS AS IT, NO MORE

If non-Muslims were oppressed in Muslim countries why you find MOST of them our countries, you Find thousands of Jews, Christians, Hindus have here,So You find them enjoying, Their rights fully Americans..Europeans ..etc

When I spoke about Zakat even To show you that Jizya not Suppress it is as Zakat Imposed on Muslims as Taxes on Americans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 03:06 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
I did not say take my law, just I Correct what you have of mistaken ideas about shariah I do not care to be convinced or not ...You are free

I SAY WHAT IT IS AS IT, NO MORE

If non-Muslims were oppressed in Muslim countries why you find MOST of them our countries, you Find thousands of Jews, Christians, Hindus have here,So You find them enjoying, Their rights fully Americans..Europeans ..etc

When I spoke about Zakat even To show you that Jizya not Suppress it is as Zakat Imposed on Muslims as Taxes on Americans
Nothing I said about Jizya was wrong so no need for a correction.

Regarding Zakat - I never mentioned it, so you point is irrelevent. My posts were not about taxation per-se, please get that in your head.

Old 07-13-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
In this country your laws would be antiquated, barbaric and in complete contradiction with our Constitution. Your laws are oppressive, humiliating and discriminatory and have little or no regard for human life or the freedom of individuals. This is what I personally think of your laws and if Muslims ever decide to impose these laws here in the United States, I would be the first to speak out against them. Maybe you should read what our Constitution has to say and then you will see the difference and why your Sharia Laws have no place in this country. Here are the links that you are more than welcome to read and make the comparison.

U.S. CONSTITUTION,

Bill of Rights and Later Amendments

we did not speak about to impose these my law on any country but you said Islamic law is oppressive, humiliating ,barbaric ..etc I say you," you are totally wrong or You do not know that Islamic law calls for freedom of the individual and the prosperity of society, a complete constitution not as you described ..

Islam is the religion of God How do you imagine it calls for the suppression and persecution? allah never does that ..

Oppression and injustice of man-made not God

thanks

Old 07-13-2010, 05:09 PM

817 posts, read 2,250,248 times
To the muslims in this thread...

What exactly do you want with regard to sharia law? Do you want the state to enforce it? In other words, do you want for the US or US states to enforce sharia law for muslims when they consent to it?

If that is what you are talking about, it will never happen here, and if it ever did, that would be the day I would renounce my citizenship and move to another country that would never allow such a thing.

Conversely, I do not want my government recognizing that laws of ANY religion as official, even that of my own, Christianity.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:46 PM

63,784 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Islam is the religion of God How do you imagine it calls for the suppression and persecution? allah never does that ..
thanks
No amount of misrepresenting (lying) the deen will ever make it palatable to freedom-loving peoples, period. Shariah is an oppressive and barbaric intrusion into the intimate lives of any free people. Any God that requires His humans to enforce the intrusions into their daily lives that Shariah imposes and then punish His people . . . is a weak and impotent God. Punishment IS persecution and submission IS suppression!!

Old 07-13-2010, 08:00 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,912,983 times
Well said, Mystic! Since this certainly is NOT just a purely philosophical discussion of Islam, little else need be said.

The persistent efforts of Muslim activists worldwide to integrate Sharia into the laws of those once-generous but now wary immigrant-host countries has been discovered for what it so clearly is. Insidious fifth-columnism.

The true mark of the politically disingenuous.

Last edited by rifleman; 07-13-2010 at 08:12 PM..

Old 07-13-2010, 08:16 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,912,983 times
Oh BTW, this morning I just caught the tail-end of the "alphabet" news today about the woman who was to be... what again? Stoned to death or whipped to death for committing adultery? Yeah; that's it. But world-wide outrage reduced that sentence to a much more tolerant... what again? Oh yeah: hanging. Seems only reasonable to me. Sharia laws again. Brutal chauvinism proudly on display.

Is this the identical punishment for adulterous men in Islam?

Old 07-14-2010, 05:55 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,041,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Oh BTW, this morning I just caught the tail-end of the "alphabet" news today about the woman who was to be... what again? Stoned to death or whipped to death for committing adultery? Yeah; that's it. But world-wide outrage reduced that sentence to a much more tolerant... what again? Oh yeah: hanging. Seems only reasonable to me. Sharia laws again. Brutal chauvinism proudly on display.

Is this the identical punishment for adulterous men in Islam?

I was watching a news story on this particular case and they said men are in sand up to their waste and women up to their breasts. If they happen to actually get free the death sentence is commuted but when you are in sand up to your breasts your chances are much less then when you are in sand up to your waste.

Either way any country that has stoning or sharia is a backwards, barbaric country and you would not want to live there.....

Old 07-14-2010, 06:14 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,041,386 times
Quote:
we did not speak about to impose these my law on any country but you said Islamic law is oppressive, humiliating ,barbaric ..etc I say you," you are totally wrong or You do not know that Islamic law calls for freedom of the individual and the prosperity of society, a complete constitution not as you described ..

thanks

Sharia is man made too. The only book that came from Allah is the Qur'an. Anything else is an innovation. The hadith is another innovation.

Islam has a barbaric side because of man's innovations.

The world is full of examples of the barbarism of Islam and its fundamentalists.

The latest was the bombing in Uganda during the gathering for a soccer match. Lets just kill a bunch of innocent people.

There is NO justification and instead of being upset that we all don't want or like your sharia you ought to be outraged at what muslim terrorists are doing.

Work to get your own house in order then you can speak to us and be listened to.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Sharia is man made too. The only book that came from Allah is the Qur'an. Anything else is an innovation. The hadith is another innovation.

Islam has a barbaric side because of man's innovations.

The world is full of examples of the barbarism of Islam and its fundamentalists.

The latest was the bombing in Uganda during the gathering for a soccer match. Lets just kill a bunch of innocent people.

There is NO justification and instead of being upset that we all don't want or like your sharia you ought to be outraged at what muslim terrorists are doing.

Work to get your own house in order then you can speak to us and be listened to.

Jazzymom, I'm really surprised do you know why?

Because I know that there are Jews who deny that the Koran the word of God ...

Do you know that Sharia is derived from the Koran?

If you go back to the political page here you will find that I put so many links to the Muslim world who condemned Islamic extremism..

Millions of Muslims that deny to extremism ..

Because they do not represent the religion of Islam but are misguided

So, Islam is not barbaric when you attributed to it the barbarism so you are Attack On your lord , I probably do not care if said these words atheist but you as jews I wonder!

Do you deny that the Jews are acts of barbarism and destroyed? That many of the Jews against their actions all over the world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam