Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2010, 06:52 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,735,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanway View Post
not that , I am not missing the point of how to use them effectively and honestly. When I'm frustrated, I use this face I know it's the opposite, but that I am. Attack on a Muslim for he/she is only committed to his religion it calls to Frustration in fact

Gplex did NOT say he wanted to rape anyone, so please stop saying that, it's a lie...and comes off very disturbing as well.

<sigh> I did not say Gplex wants that, After I misunderstood him The first time so I apologized to him,I've asked him Is it something good or Denied having sex and rape in Western societies at men, It also is high in these studies that I provided

yes rape is denied but, Is have sex outside marriage is immoral?

wear of the veil makes me walking my freedom
No one is attacking you. Disagreement with aspects and attitudes and delusional thinking is not an attack. Ok? It's a discussion and presentation of opposing viewpoints.

If you think you're free by covering yourself, so be it. Most of the world's population happily disagrees with you and are not suffering needlessly in excessive heat (and vitamin D deficiency).

Have a great day.

Quote:
When I'm frustrated, I use this face I know it's the opposite, but that I am.
If you can defy logic, so can I.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2010, 05:31 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,164,177 times
Quote:
what about all rapists as I reported before, Why do not they like you?

Did you know that the veil is from Allah, by texts of the Koran and the Bible!
I know it is in the bible, but I have read the "koran", and I can not find were it mentions that women must wear a mask.

We tend to HONESTLY report rapist.

Quote:
Unfortunately you are wrong, you must make sure your information
No, you don't get to brush of known facts so easily.
Under sharia law, someone who was raped must have 4 witnesses or else she will be punish for adultery.
CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

YouTube - Change in Pakistani Rape Law Angers Muslims

sharia law
she's buried chest high
her arms can't stop the stones that fly
or wipe the tears that have already dried
for a crime she so persistently denied
she's buried chest deep
the moderates asleep
no matter how hard she weeps
worth half of a man, her testimony's cheap
Allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
dictators of history couldn't be so cruel
told by mohammed sallahu 3alhe wa salam
teaching us allah's divine referendum
what becomes of those who have a sip of rum
drinks to forget or wants to be numb
or those who play the game of chance
poker buddies escaping the religious trance
allah's prescribed in his merciful script
their flesh be ripped their blood be dripped
at the tip of a muslims whip
she's buried chest high
her arms can't stop the stones that fly
or wipe the tears that have already dried
for a crime she so persistently denied
and this is allah's eternal reply
1400 years of backwards law
a tragic flaw of the primitive claw
the tribe of homosexuals
koum lot as they say
sharia is clear on how they should pay
the price for their gay display
life doesn't matter which way
abu baker got them with a tumbling wall
ali muhammad's cousin and son in law
had people burned for their sexual call
an entire village children and all
she's buried chest deep
the moderates asleep
no matter how hard she weeps
worth half of a manher testimony's cheap
apostates remember those who have bled
to speak the word Muslims leave unsaid
killed for the sake of those mislead
submit now or be left dead
allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
the devil himself couldn't be so cruel
she's buried chest high half way deep
while the moderates are still fast asleep
while the world stands silent
her testimony's cheap.
stones thrown by religious sheep.
witches were burned long ago
til the flame of freedom began to glow
and we learned to say the word 'no'
no know that your laws are unjust
not worthy of respect only disgust
beheading those with a knifes thrust
oh but in Allah we blindly trust
she's buried head high
in a heap of stones.
no more crying no more moans
all that's left is skin and bones
Allah has come up with such a fair call
the true justice of sharia law
by nessrriinn.

Report a rapist at the risk of being stone to death - the true justice of sharia law

Old 07-24-2010, 05:43 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:

But atheism or absolute freedom Why were not the solution to the continuation of life,

Atheism and suicide - Conservapedia
I followed the link and found the citation that validates the assertion that non-religious affiliated inpatients with depression/mental illness were more likely to attempt suicide vs those with religious affiliation. I would not make the leap, tho, that atheists in general are more likely to attempt suicide over the religious in general based on the study given the sample set. Unless we are to assume that the entire human population has mental illness in order to generalize the findings.

I question it because atheists, in general, tend to be of higher SES and are typically educated (as a population). This has nothing to do with beliefs as far as suicide goes, to be clear, but limited risk factors, imo; specifically poverty. OTOH, I can see how a lack of belief can be a detriment to the poverty stricken or mentally ill atheist. Again, most of us, in the US at least, are not of that ilk.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:54 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
i argued many times in many forums about sharia in islam .
but all of them focused on why we impose islamic laws on nonmuslims
so i want for this discussion to be quite different here

my question is , if sharia law not contradict with commands of God of other relegions , why you deny it ?
is it because it's islamic ? or because it's issues oppose your relegion ?

so, what do you think sharia is ?
I know your OP is pretty old, elwill, but I can see you're still on CD, so I'll respond. I've been watching youtube vids and reading articles about Islam and women today. This site sums up my opposition to sharia/Islam anything well enough. Muhammad marrying a 6 year old, thighing her, and raping her at 9 is sick if it's true. Is it true? Anything conceived from that kind of disregard for another human can only be evil. All the hadiths I've read today are that of a lost, negative, and violent people. Frankly, I find it ufair that I have to dwell on the same planet with all this crap.

Old 07-24-2010, 06:27 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,264,630 times
Here's my theory about the veil -

The veiling of women was created by men as a way to disregard the existence of women and their influence, a way to make them disappear. This leaves all of the power with men who can do whatever they want. The can create laws discounting the testimony of women, the selling of women, the mutiliating of women, the rape of women, the stoing of women, beating of women, honor killing of women, infant brides, etc.

The bottom line is Muslim men are scared to death of their women and if more of them woke up to this fact as opposed to being brainwashed by men, they would have a greater role in influencing their religion to be fairer to women. And that is just a start of the changes that need to be made in Islam.

Last edited by Sgoldie; 07-24-2010 at 06:43 PM..

Old 07-24-2010, 06:57 PM

85 posts, read 178,087 times
Too many did NOT read "Mein Kampf" before World War II. Too many have not read the Koran or at least the parts of it that tell Moslems to "kill the infidels wherever you find them" etc, etc. That's really all you need to know.

I hope we have every Mosque in this country bugged. I hope we are watching for any sort of treason to America that comes from them. Moslems: Don't like it? Go back to Saudi Arabia! This country was founded on Christian principles!

MICHAEL SAVAGE FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Old 07-25-2010, 12:00 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I know your OP is pretty old, elwill, but I can see you're still on CD, so I'll respond. I've been watching youtube vids and reading articles about Islam and women today. This site sums up my opposition to sharia/Islam anything well enough. Muhammad marrying a 6 year old, thighing her, and raping her at 9 is sick if it's true. Is it true? Anything conceived from that kind of disregard for another human can only be evil. All the hadiths I've read today are that of a lost, negative, and violent people. Frankly, I find it ufair that I have to dwell on the same planet with all this crap.
You don't have to go back to Mohammad's day to see child brides.

YouTube - 8 year old Saudi Child Bride (SHOCKING)

YouTube - Two Child Brides Interviewed Who Are Seeking Divorce - 1

Old 07-25-2010, 01:10 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,264,630 times
Pedophiles who rape children. You notice in the first video that the mother had no legal right to her own children as the men are always the guardian. Women are used as if they are cattle.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:39 AM

251 posts, read 423,039 times
Very Silly, to cite a child or two child Have been forced to Marriage to the greed of their family, a very odd marriage of young (child) ..

Saudi Arabia prevents this the judiciary in Saudi Arabia prevents the marriage of any girl under 18 years So, if she forced have the right to Sue her parents

do not bring me Focus your Media on A child or two child and thus claim that we're so ......

This the Idiot propaganda, it will not work with us ..

mmmmmm Do not think that me I am not watch your news ..

YES we totally are Refuse to marry children.......

but what about Child rape have in the US, is it still exist?

29% of U.S. rape victims were under the age of 11.

rape and murder of 14 year old Girl in Iraq and Raping dozens of women and children of Iraq

just Very small sample, US Claiming the democracy and peace

YouTube - US Troops charged with rape and murder of 14 year old Girl in Iraq.

We knew the U.S. through its troops in Iraq

اغتصاب عراقيه من الامريكان دعاة الديمقراطية والسلام Us Army Video İzle İndir - İzles.net (http://www.izles.net/pwMgkxGgEdl/ossoooaouosso-o1o-ossuusu.html - broken link)

People, who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Old 07-25-2010, 06:53 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
It would appear not all agree with you and Saudi Arabia

SANAA, 28 March 2010 (IRIN) - Hundreds of women clad in black `niqabs’ demonstrated in front of parliament in the Yemeni capital Sanaa on 23 March. Some were waving banners with the words: “Yes to the Sharia [Islamic legal] rights of Muslim women”, while others raised the Koran above their heads.

“It is against Islam to set a minimum age for marriage,” said Zeinab al-Sunaidar, 27, a secretary from Iman University. “A girl can get married when she’s an adult - for some girls that is when they are 15 and for others when they are nine.”
IRIN Middle East | YEMEN: Deep divisions over child brides | Middle East | Yemen | Gender Issues Human Rights | Feature

As to your post just before mine, do not confuse things by man that are approved and supported by a population and things that are not.....no one in our country approves of what some men will do, as mentioned in your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam