U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2008, 03:27 AM

377 posts, read 498,657 times

Advertisements

These should be free downloads available to all of us on Planet Earth. I then could easily learn the Arabic Alphabet and study at home all by myself Arabic. Also simultaneously become a regular Middle Easterner like RaMBaM. I bet he would have insisted on this by now if he get resurrected. Hmm, even Judah Ha-Nasi probably would agree with me.

I think Obama coming from Chicago would be a great facilitator for this. Also the Orient Institute of the U. of Chicago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 10:44 AM

Default Now: Franklin Electronics Quran Strong's Concordance

A lot has happened in the Quran/Bible world. Dr. Uri Rubin has published a Hebrew Quran. So the next step is to consolidate the vocabulary into a handheld Franklin Electronic Quran Strong's Concordance. I just recently learned how to use the Hebrew Koine Greek Strong's Concordance. This way nobody can lie to us what the Quran does and does not say. It also equalizes everyone's knowledge about these two popular books. It has nothing to do with faith. Has everything to do with just plain reading 2000 YO, 1400 YO text books. I just recently discovered that the official motto of the US is IN GOD WE TRUST. So it's even Constitutional. SCOTUS still hasn't decided where it is or not, so it is.

Old 03-08-2010, 04:16 AM

Default The Chumash Is Now My Intelligent Design

Especially politically. It reflects everything that is hitting the headlines for me. The Anglos came across the Atlantic and created their own nationhood. They used the Jew Yeshua to do this but it really was the Deuteronomist which made it all happen. Now as the President talks to the Muslim world, I really think all candidates for Doctor of Divinity should be required to read Chumash in Hebrew. Just like Jerome could do, Rev. Martin Luther and Rev. William Tyndale. That way weekend praying could actually provide the ancient Chumash experience. There's certainly enough biblical archeology going on. It would be an addition to public school learning.

I think Israel should be the leader as a "light unto the nations". It's so easy. Just get Dr. Noam Chomsky and Dr. Uri Rubin and Franklin Electronics to create a Quran Strong's Concordance. I can image booths on the Kotel overlooking the Dome of the Rock with this device for visitors. That should help entrepreneurial communications in the Middle East. It would help all Western Civilization. Resurrect the brain of RaMBaM who was an entrepreneur too. The Health Debate demonstrates this. His method of earning a living is considered private industry today.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:02 AM

217 posts, read 611,878 times
how could a person ever know they were properly speaking hebrew, without actual people alive that are of native hebrew tongue...there are still plenty of native arab speakers..but how do we really the pronunciation of the hebrew letters without an actual natice hebrew speaker to coach you in their oral style.....

its a good idea none the less...

Old 03-08-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
how could a person ever know they were properly speaking hebrew, without actual people alive that are of native hebrew tongue...there are still plenty of native arab speakers..but how do we really the pronunciation of the hebrew letters without an actual natice hebrew speaker to coach you in their oral style.....

its a good idea none the less...
I don't mean to speak Hebrew. I just mean to read the first five books of the Bible in Hebrew. Learning to read Hebrew is easy. The grammar is easy too. There are only 22 characters. The Torah Scrolls are already digitized. The product is The Trope Trainer. It is advertised as an aide for Bar/Bat Mitzvah but it truly the digitized Torah Scrolls. That way it makes the Torah Scrolls more of an ancient history lesson about the Middle East. Each person can own the Torah Scrolls. Christian churches could do this through their choir. You can actually sing the first five books of every bible in Hebrew.

To go from Hebrew to Arabic isn't that hard. There are more grammar rules in Arabic. Besides similar sounds are in block characters in Hebrew and in Arabic it is more like my Gregg Shorthand. I'm too old to do the Arabic, but I've satisfied myself if I think Gregg Shorthand, I could do it and then learn to read the Quran and use semitic roots to understand it my way. Of course, if we had a Franklin Electronic Quran Strong's Concordance, the whole academic world would be doing this and that would filter through all the nations. Especially since the Quran recognizes there is such a thing as the Torah Scrolls.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:42 AM

217 posts, read 611,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnietspingal View Post
I don't mean to speak Hebrew. I just mean to read the first five books of the Bible in Hebrew. Learning to read Hebrew is easy. The grammar is easy too. There are only 22 characters. The Torah Scrolls are already digitized. The product is The Trope Trainer. It is advertised as an aide for Bar/Bat Mitzvah but it truly the digitized Torah Scrolls. That way it makes the Torah Scrolls more of an ancient history lesson about the Middle East. Each person can own the Torah Scrolls. Christian churches could do this through their choir. You can actually sing the first five books of every bible in Hebrew.

To go from Hebrew to Arabic isn't that hard. There are more grammar rules in Arabic. Besides similar sounds are in block characters in Hebrew and in Arabic it is more like my Gregg Shorthand. I'm too old to do the Arabic, but I've satisfied myself if I think Gregg Shorthand, I could do it and then learn to read the Quran and use semitic roots to understand it my way. Of course, if we had a Franklin Electronic Quran Strong's Concordance, the whole academic world would be doing this and that would filter through all the nations. Especially since the Quran recognizes there is such a thing as the Torah Scrolls.
oh i see..hebrew and arabic are very similar...i would of never thought hebrew was easy to read..

Old 03-10-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
oh i see..hebrew and arabic are very similar...i would of never thought hebrew was easy to read..
======
I personally think that the CEO's in the US don't want people to even consider translating the Quran into Hebrew. I simply am astounded that Israel hasn't, on its own, simply provided an online Quran Strong's Concordance. There are so many reasons that are swirling in my brain. Like conspiracy. But if so, why? That's something I'd like to ask the school the US President's children go to. Ask the PTA. Both the President and the First Lady are lawyers. I was married to a lawyer which taught me a lot about how lawyers use law. It's contagious. I wrote software which was simply translating laws into a binary language, ones and zeros.

Legally, it has nothing to do with religion. Legally the Bible/Books and the Quran are not "holy" or "sacred" in the US. Not yet any way In my current US thinking, I go from Deuteronomy to Talmud to Shakespeare, as a short cut to my US culture.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:49 AM

Default My Dreams Have Been Answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnietspingal View Post
These should be free downloads available to all of us on Planet Earth. I then could easily learn the Arabic Alphabet and study at home all by myself Arabic. Also simultaneously become a regular Middle Easterner like RaMBaM. I bet he would have insisted on this by now if he get resurrected. Hmm, even Judah Ha-Nasi probably would agree with me.

I think Obama coming from Chicago would be a great facilitator for this. Also the Orient Institute of the U. of Chicago.
=======
I am now the proud owner of HaKoran. Compare Arabic which I call Gregg Shorthand with Hebrew. 2012 in Bibleware has begun with a quantum leap. I am back to the future.

The Koran and the Book of Mormon are TaNaK based as is all Bibleware. So now I can benefit from learning Hebrew and English side-by-side in elementary school. I simply went to the SouthEast Hebrew Congregation that my maternal grandfather helped start after public school, M-Th and Sunday. I learned to read right to left and left to right in two entirely different alphabets simultaneously.

So beginning in 2012 Christianity has been united by Common English Bible 2011. This Bible translates TaNaK just like I do by my own self. So I trust its Koine Greek translation. Reading this Bible in the Lingua Franca helps me go back to the future. By 2012 I also owned The Trope Trainer which includes the entire Sefer Torah electronically. The deluxe Davka Soncino Talmud which includes the entire TaNaK.

Then after two years I was able to simply buy HaKoran on line and gift it to my daughter who is better in Hebrew than I am. I'm painfully slow and use it to verify the English of the Common English Bible. CEB includes my psychiatrist: 4 Maccabees.

The Koran, itself, has many verses that expect you to know all this. Especially Sura 3:3.
The Quran is the basis of every single Middle Eastern Constitution. Israel, U.K. and N.Z. do not have Constitutions.

The Koran (Hebrew)

The Mormons replaced Muhammad with a USA Messiah/Messenger. Still TaNaK-based. So simply brush up on the Hebrew Bible and Shakespeare and you'll be in good shape spiritually.

Another piece of fraudulent data exposed: For a few years I've been begging the Ph.D's in Bible to list all the Hebrew verses of YHWH/Tetragrammaton. Suddenly last month I did it. I didn't even think I could. I don't know why or how it happened. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AFSTC/files/ 6007yhwh .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or