Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 10:41 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,014,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
All the creatures are signs for the existance and Greatness of God.

We cant see God (in this life), but it is more simple to believe that the whole universe is designed and created by a Being with a Great Will than to believe that a car or a hotel is designed and made by a being with a great will.

If your mind is big, then you will know more about Allah, but if your mind is small, then you will have the knowledge that fits with your mind.

If you have no mind, then you will be an athiest.

We know God through His creatures and through His massengers PBUT.

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),

2. Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).

3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Noble,

4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen.

5. Has taught man that which he knew not.

In this post, there is an evidence, but only the people of mind can see it.
More witnessing. Didn't see this coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 10:41 PM

148 posts, read 294,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
*Throws bacon at slave of allah*

Booooo! Get off stage!
Just I want to tell you brother Haaziq that in Islam, we believe in the following:

Allah The Source of Good said:

13. O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqûn (pious). Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
so it is not by colors or nations, it is by heart.

Prophet Mohammad PBUH said : "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action.

some black people are better than me, like malcom x may Allah admit him into Paradise.

I say this to be sure that bad thinking will stop here.
black people face some bad white men, but at the end we all are brothers, so the problems will vanish and brotherhood will be left.
In Islam, bad thinking are not welcome.

Old 07-11-2008, 10:48 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,939,588 times
Quote:
I don't want to loose you, but I have to say the truth even if it is against myself.
Then I have to say that you are being lazy, you know just preaching is not efficient but you do so because copying and pasting script is always easier than engaging with us. Sure you have shown us the message which you may argue moves the blame to us for not taking it but I have to say that your delivery is atrocious

Old 07-12-2008, 02:50 AM

2,636 posts, read 6,648,977 times
Quote:
All the creatures are signs for the existance and Greatness of God.
Fine but how do you know it's Allah that created everything? How do you know it wasn't God of the Bible, or one of the Hindu Gods, or any other god that is worshipped around the world? All your beliefs are based on assumptions.

Old 07-12-2008, 10:06 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,752 times
Quote:
I don't want to loose you, but I have to say the truth even if it is against myself.
125 - Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from his path, and who receive guidance

i differ with you my brother
athiests to me are more open minded than many of people
i think thier minds guide them to leave christianity and became athiest ( no offence for christians)
and i'm sure that many of them will accept the truth if they really found it and convinced with it

Old 07-12-2008, 10:19 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boycew02 View Post
Fine but how do you know it's Allah that created everything? How do you know it wasn't God of the Bible, or one of the Hindu Gods, or any other god that is worshipped around the world? All your beliefs are based on assumptions.
we believe in one God , the same od of mosa and Isa
our beliefs are not based on assumption , we have minds to think with it , and God in quran answered such a depates to let the people to think
God say for example

91 - No son did God beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods) behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to God! (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!

can you imagine that , if there are many Gods what will happened ! they will ,lorded over others , sounds logic to me
i think you saw the movies which debates this point as hurclies or The Odyssey for example

Old 07-14-2008, 03:57 AM

1,807 posts, read 1,891,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
we believe in one God , the same od of mosa and Isa
our beliefs are not based on assumption , we have minds to think with it , and God in quran answered such a depates to let the people to think
God say for example

91 - No son did God beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods) behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to God! (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!

can you imagine that , if there are many Gods what will happened ! they will ,lorded over others , sounds logic to me
i think you saw the movies which debates this point as hurclies or The Odyssey for example
There are many people reading this board, Elwill, and each has their own view of religion and a particular image of 'god' and how the world came to be.

My only advice in this situation is to talk with us, not at us. Quoting a holy book, even the Qu'ran, does not show us why you feel the way you do -- and besides, I haven't even -read- the Qu'ran, which makes quoting it an exercise in futility.

Old 07-17-2008, 02:35 AM

148 posts, read 294,193 times
This is what he said in one of the forums:

New Muslim (may Allah increase him in knowledge and faith):
"this is a 01:05:18 time video named miracles of quran. if you want to know the truth watch it and tell me what you think about me i converted to islam you'll also do just open your mind use logic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akdd0TNMCuA"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam