Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:38 AM

499 posts, read 1,528,038 times

Advertisements

Just watched WGN news. Couldn't believe what I heard about the "ISLAM" ads on the city buses. Then I went to youtube and found some of the propaganda. Here it is:

YouTube - Reach 3.6 Million Bus Riders with the Message of Islam

Folks, we better wake up, or we are going to be like some European nations with "honor killings" happening in our streets!

But wait a minute!! It already has.......SAD

FOXNews.com - Murder in the Family: Honor Killings in America - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 06:40 PM

1,703 posts, read 5,141,560 times
That is unbelievably tragic. Those people are gonna have to live with what they've done and are going to have to be judged by our Maker someday.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:49 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
Sadly, this is how a great many people think in many parts of the world. In a modern western nation it seems inconceiveable but in certain muslim nations this practice is fairly common. In fact I've read of incidents in which the female was a completely innocent rape victim and yet they were also punished by the legal system. This is the result of the influence of their religious beliefs which have become distorted and are generally hostile to women.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:15 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Uh oh...this sounds like the cue for a religious war.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:35 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Hey, xian churches could do the same thing.
Oh yeah, they do.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:53 PM

Default Here is my Point!

Look, I know that the youtube video was pretty lame. But what I was trying to show is that young idealistic Muslims from around the world always gravitate to huge, liberal minded, very tolerant cities. What we see in Europe is neighborhoods that are predominately Muslim/Arab/Middle Eastern and where mosques Islamic private schools teach hatred and intolerance, celebrate extremism, and celebrate and promote sharia law.

read my earlier link and these also:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4749183.ece

Dallas - Unfair Park - Homicide or "Honor Killing": The Debate Resumes Following FBI Posting

BBC NEWS | Americas | Sharia move in Canada draws anger

Contrary to what some of the Chicagoan responders to my post imply, I am not some racist, xenophobic, "Barack is a Muslim", Bush lovin', wingnut.
I'm just using Chicago as an exmple of how these people get their foothold in our society not to assimilate or add to it, but to change and dominate it.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:07 PM

Default more proof

Teacher questions Muslim practices at charter school (http://www.startribune.com/local/17406054.html - broken link)

Old 10-16-2008, 12:28 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,302 times
well , we talked many about honor killing and said that it isn't islamic practices
but why you focus in this kind of killing ? what is the ratio of this honor killing crimes related to killing crimes in general ? i think it's neglectable value to worry about
what about if we consider ther ratio of kill crimes in general compared to islamic nations

after all , i support you
wake up america , muslims increases in your society , and guess what ?
without sword , i can see the positive side

Old 10-16-2008, 07:03 AM

500 posts, read 702,787 times
It is sickening to see this happening while Americans still sleeping. I hope they will wake up before it's too late. London is infested with Muslims that have zero respect for any culture, and any laws but their own Islamic culture and laws. The Liberals are bending over back-ward to please these people only to see them refusing to assimilate. Instead, they question the laws of the land they chose to live in, and demand changes to fit their Islamic life style which includes limit free speech, and Sharia law.

Watch the movie "Obsession", it will give you a pretty good idea how TODAY"S Islam is intolerant, and hateful religion.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:04 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,854,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
It is sickening to see this happening while Americans still sleeping. I hope they will wake up before it's too late. London is infested with Muslims that have zero respect for any culture, and any laws but their own Islamic culture and laws. The Liberals are bending over back-ward to please these people only to see them refusing to assimilate. Instead, they question the laws of the land they chose to live in, and demand changes to fit their Islamic life style which includes limit free speech, and Sharia law.

Watch the movie "Obsession", it will give you a pretty good idea how TODAY"S Islam is intolerant, and hateful religion.
many have fallen at the hands of those that think they know the "will of God" and not just in Islam, There have been many lynchings from people that thought theirs was t he Christian path., You can hear so called ministers claiming "God Hates ******s" Do I need to mention te inquisition? the West ward expansion, the millions put to death because of Christianity?
Those that carry these actions out with learn a lesson of karma, it won't be avoided. perhaps if we all keep that in mind we will act more suitable towards each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam