U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 09:59 AM

1,563 posts, read 1,660,881 times

Advertisements

Another example of the religion of peace and love........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 07:26 PM

500 posts, read 636,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
that's the problem with your relegion
when we say christians kills innocents in Iraq , you they they didn't follow the teaching of christ

and when we say bible have it's share from violence and stonning , you say " i don't live my life in history " , isn't peacefull jesus in the same history ?

what is the relegion you follow christians , i'm confused
You continue to falsely follow the notion that America went into Iraq because America is Christian, and want to kill Muslims. You sound like a typical brain washed Muslim that's been spending way too much time listening to hate speeches during Friday prayers.

Yeah, I don't live in HISTORY, I live TODAY, and I plan for the FUTURE. I don't deny that Christianity had it share of violence, but unlike you, I don't resort to quoting verses to downplay/justify actions.

I don't know what world you live in, but the world I live in shows that Islam is the only religion that is:
Intolerant: In some Islamic countries, you are not allowed to build other religious buildings
Hateful: Saudi publish millions of their version of the Koran which specifically highlights Christians and Jews are the enemy.
Violent: Today's Islam is responsible of prosecution of Christians and other non Muslims in many parts of the Islamic world.
Refusal to assimilate: We see this all over EU and even in America, some Muslims that chose to came here have rejected the Western culture and demand to implement Islamic culture. Lets see a Christian try to do that in the Islamic world

Old 11-13-2008, 04:46 PM

34,990 posts, read 34,759,065 times
Quote:
that's the problem with your relegion
when we say christians kills innocents in Iraq , you they they didn't follow the teaching of christ

and when we say bible have it's share from violence and stonning , you say " i don't live my life in history " , isn't peacefull jesus in the same history ?

what is the relegion you follow christians , i'm confused
Jesus is at the center of the New Testament.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:47 PM

34,990 posts, read 34,759,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
I bow down for The Most Noble One,
He is my Lord and the most beloved

He gave me a sight, a brain and a son
He gave me nobility to be my sword

His laws are Big, bigger than the sun
They are the stars in the upper baord

Glorified is God, the Lord of The Thron
Above what you say of evil words

If you have a piece of land, and you have surround it with electricity and high walls (rules), and you have put a warning for that, then can I blame you if someone transgressed your limits and ignored your warning and die due to those reasons?

The Holy Owns this Earth and put the Laws therein.

Transgessing the Limits and violating the laws is the barbaric, but I see you ill, cannot think well!
Peter Daou: 13-Year-Old Somali Rape Victim Stoned to Death in Front of 1000 Spectators

Old 11-14-2008, 09:51 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,040,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
Yeah, I don't live in HISTORY, I live TODAY, and I plan for the FUTURE. I don't deny that Christianity had it share of violence, but unlike you, I don't resort to quoting verses to downplay/justify actions.
oh yeah , i see your point , but i'm not convinced
can you please convince me and give me islamic sites which justify evil actions happens by muslims

thanx

Old 11-14-2008, 08:38 PM

500 posts, read 636,344 times
Quote:
oh yeah , i see your point , but i'm not convinced
can you please convince me and give me islamic sites which justify evil actions happens by muslims

thanx
As I have said in my previous post, you strike me as a typical brain washed Muslim that's been spending way too much time listening to hate speeches during Friday prayers, to put it bluntly, a radical Muslim.

I believe I gave you good examples of what your fellow Muslims doing to non Muslims in the Islamic world. I suggest you do a little research on it.

But from reading your posts on other threads, I have a feeling that no matter what I show you, you will continue to dismiss it, you will continue to blame others, you will continue to bring history in an attempt to justify Islam current actions, and you will continue to quote verses from the Koran to downplay Islam's actions. So you see, there is noway one can convince a radical

Old 11-14-2008, 08:44 PM

8,743 posts, read 10,279,516 times
It takes two to tango. Was the man she committed adultery with stoned to death?

Doubt it, hun. In my mind, there is no doubt Islam is one of the most sexist religions.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:51 PM

823 posts, read 2,545,640 times
Default Is it true she was only 13?

Quote:
thank you for the post
just wanna to add something amazing i found in your article

Our sister Aisha asked the Islamic Sharia court in Kismayo to be charged and punished for the crime she committed,

" local Islamist leader Sheikh Hayakallah told the crowd.
"She admitted in front of the court to engaging in adulterous sexual intercourse," he added.
"She was asked several times to review her confession but she stressed that she wanted Sharia law and the deserved punishment to apply."

amazing !!!!!
she was asked several times to review her confession but she refused

in the last
"This afternoon we are telling the people of Kismayo that we are practising a punishment that is rare in this region and was carried out in Kismayo for the first time,"Sheikh Hayakallah said.

Pretty poor taste that the AFP article doesn't mention the girl was a child of only 13 years of age.
http://religionvirus.blogspot.com/20...death-for.html

Other 'honor killings'

Egyptian tycoon arrested in decapitation of Lebanese pop star Suzanne Tamim

Five women beaten and buried alive in Pakistan 'honour killing' - Asia, World - The Independent

Old 11-15-2008, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinman View Post

it means that the facts isn't clear , you guys pick up doubtious news to attack and insults islam and muslims

whatever if anyone wanna to ask about the real teaching of islam regarding this issues regardless of the truthfullness of this news , so feel wellcome to ask

peace

Old 11-15-2008, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Arab View Post
As I have said in my previous post, you strike me as a typical brain washed Muslim that's been spending way too much time listening to hate speeches during Friday prayers, to put it bluntly, a radical Muslim.

I believe I gave you good examples of what your fellow Muslims doing to non Muslims in the Islamic world. I suggest you do a little research on it.

But from reading your posts on other threads, I have a feeling that no matter what I show you, you will continue to dismiss it, you will continue to blame others, you will continue to bring history in an attempt to justify Islam current actions, and you will continue to quote verses from the Koran to downplay Islam's actions. So you see, there is noway one can convince a radical

why you repeat this brain washed claims against me
i just gave you the chance to proof your claims , i wanna to hear from you .
you calims that muslims preach "X" . so that i asked you to proof for me that muslims really preach " X" , and surely it should to be from islamic sources

where is the brain washed of mine in this simple question ? huh
or you just didn't find islamic sites support your claims against them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or