U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 10:57 PM

30,874 posts, read 31,750,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
i agree with you , these are examples of sick minds
there are examples of sick minds within christians either
actually , there are sick minds within each relegion and each society
it's just , media in the west focus on islam
That is because Islam has a major problem with extremists..I don't see Christians strapping bombs on their children to kill innocents, do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2008, 11:02 PM

1,113 posts, read 2,256,451 times
No, I do not. Neither do I see Jews doing what Muslim extremists are doing these days. They are pretty much in a class by themselves.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:05 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,038,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
That is because Islam has a major problem with extremists..I don't see Christians strapping bombs on their children to kill innocents, do you?
where muslims do that ?
are you mean in phalstine ?

Old 12-27-2008, 11:12 PM

Quote:
i agree with you , these are examples of sick minds
there are examples of sick minds within christians either
actually , there are sick minds within each relegion and each society
it's just , media in the west focus on muslims crimers
I don't think so, we don't mutilate our daughters and women are highly respected in our homes. You can't even compare the two. The media focuses on crimes against humanity period, and Muslims just happen to be committing most of them. The atrocities are endless. You care so little about yourselves that you trample one another to death in Mecca every year.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:22 PM

Quote:
where muslims do that ?
are you mean in phalstine ?
Israel, Indonesia, Iraq, the USA, and many other places

Suicide bombers conducted 658 attacks around the world last year, including 542 in U.S.-occupied Afghanistan and Iraq, according to data compiled by U.S. government experts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...041800913.html

Old 12-28-2008, 01:49 AM

48,516 posts, read 83,890,268 times
My wifes niece is Iranian.Her adopted parents are Americans that worked in Iran for a oil company like 30 year ago, Where she was born in Iran there was a catholic orphanage. Everyday mothers would go to a canal that was dry when the tide was out and filled on the high tide. Mothers would take their infant daughters to the canal and place them there to drown.Everyday the nuns would rescue the children, She was one of these and adopted by her adopted parent as many were . If a society can do this why is it far fetched to think that many would think much of having their son or daughter blow themselves up for the rewards of the after life and the rewards of money in the present.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Israel, Indonesia, Iraq, the USA, and many other places

Suicide bombers conducted 658 attacks around the world last year, including 542 in U.S.-occupied Afghanistan and Iraq, according to data compiled by U.S. government experts.

Since 2001, a Dramatic Increase in Suicide Bombings - washingtonpost.com

when someone find himself not capable of defending his own land and his own family from invadors but by sacrificing himself
we don't consider him terrorist , we consider him hero

don't convice me that Israilist are innocents , at least according to phalstinians

Old 12-28-2008, 09:58 AM

Quote:
when someone find himself not capable of defending his own land and his own family from invadors but by sacrificing himself

don't convice me that Israilist are innocents , at least according to phalstinians
Well my friend you have just shot yourself in the foot by defending suicide bombers who purposely target innocent people....I guess Islam is not about peace, but rather it is the religion of revenge. I don't know why you mentioned Israelis because most of the bombings have nothing to do with Jewish people. I Iraq it is Muslims bombing Muslims for instance.

More than four-fifths of the suicide bombings over that period have occurred in the past seven years, the data show. The bombings have spread to dozens of countries on five continents, killed more than 21,350 people and injured about 50,000 since 1983.

It seems that you have lots of "heroes".

Old 12-28-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:

So far you haven't defended your religion very well. You have only reminded us of how sick and violent it is. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you are in such a violent religion if it does not bring you peace inside and seek another that is more peaceful.....or do you not have the freedom to do that?

Old 12-28-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMtnsOnTheMind View Post
So far you haven't defended your religion very well. You have only reminded us of how sick and violent it is. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you are in such a violent religion if it does not bring you peace inside and seek another that is more peaceful.....or do you not have the freedom to do that?
actually i feel that my relegion is peacefull one , and it does bring for me the peace inside

anyway , thank you for your advise , and i will seek to be peacfull myself
to be peacefull not contradict the teaching of islam
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or