U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 03:39 PM

1,113 posts, read 2,258,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
Microsoft created winodows Version 1 , 2, 3, 95, 98, 2000, xp and vista
They are all by Microsoft

And they decided and announced that they will not support any version before version so and so by date so and so.

Regardless of the corruption and alteration of the previous holy books they are over written by the Quran

The Quran is not only for the people of Prophet Mahammad peace and blessing upon him
It is for the whole world
It is the last holy book
It is a dynamic miracle for every era
And it tells who is going to be rewarded or punished

And it is not corrupted it is saved by Allah it is by its original language
It is not human composition
It is Allah style and his own words
No, that would be Revelation. There are lots of books that were written "after the fact" that claim to be the last holy book, when in fact they are just opinions of man and inferior to the Bible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 09:10 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,066,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMtnsOnTheMind View Post
No, that would be Revelation. There are lots of books that were written "after the fact" that claim to be the last holy book, when in fact they are just opinions of man and inferior to the Bible.
this door is closed for ever

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. 33:40

Old 01-03-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
this door is closed for ever

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. 33:40
Okay, thank you.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:59 PM

2,255 posts, read 4,896,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil252 View Post
Christians take their information about Jesus from the Bible, which includes the Old and New Testaments. These contain four biblical narratives covering the life and death of Jesus. They have been written, according to tradition, respectively by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They are placed at the beginning of the New Testament and comprise close to half of it.
Interesting, the Quran also get's it's info about Jesus from the Torah and Injil = 4 Gospels. But I don't see your point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil252
Encyclopedia Britannica notes that "none of the sources of his life and work can be traced to Jesus himself; he did not leave a single known written word. Also, there are no contemporary accounts written of his life and death. What can be established about the historical Jesus depends almost without exception on Christian traditions, especially on the material used in the composition of the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, and Luke, which reflect the outlook of the later church and its faith in Jesus.
Again, I don't understand your point here. Muhammad did'nt write his life story either. It was his religious Clergyman who did that long after his death. There is one big Mighty difference here. Let's see which Prophet was exactly like Moses. Let's read
Deuteronomy 34:10 - "Darby Translation"
Quote:
"And there arose no since in Israel like Moses, whom Jehovah had known face to face."
Jesus also spoke to Jehovah face to face. He used Jehovah's name and taught people about Jehovah. Muhammad never ever spoke face to face with Jehovah or spoke or ever uttered Jehovah's name to anyone. He only claims to have spoken to an Angel.

Hmmmm So what happened ???

Old 01-03-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
Interesting, the Quran also get's it's info about Jesus from the Torah and Injil = 4 Gospels. But I don't see your point.
Again, I don't understand your point here. Muhammad did'nt write his life story either. It was his religious Clergyman who did that long after his death. There is one big Mighty difference here. Let's see which Prophet was exactly like Moses. Let's read
Deuteronomy 34:10 - "Darby Translation"
Jesus also spoke to Jehovah face to face. He used Jehovah's name and taught people about Jehovah. Muhammad never ever spoke face to face with Jehovah or spoke or ever uttered Jehovah's name to anyone. He only claims to have spoken to an Angel.

Hmmmm So what happened ???
Good point. And Moses didn't write about Muhammad, like he did Jesus.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

And it wasn't Muhammad, it was Jesus.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:41 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,040,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMtnsOnTheMind View Post
we didn't consider the books which written by men as to be holy books

there is a difference between relegious books and holy books

holy books is the revelation

Old 01-04-2009, 01:15 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,066,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
So Muhammad said that Allah would come to Earth and destroy non-believers, then he would die and all faithful would pray for him ???

What keeps the Earth ticking then
no
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam