U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 10:01 AM

2,333 posts, read 2,507,852 times

Advertisements

On the terms of a perfectly TOLERANT scientific research.

The clones shall be understood Value-Neutral. The GMF shall be stolen from the shelves. And the carbon cycle will be dead meat on the tolerance of incinerators far away from the traffic JAM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 02:11 PM

4,512 posts, read 6,729,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
On the terms of a perfectly TOLERANT scientific research.

The clones shall be understood Value-Neutral. The GMF shall be stolen from the shelves. And the carbon cycle will be dead meat on the tolerance of incinerators far away from the traffic JAM.

multi media in its shameless brutality, is that what you are telling me?

too to assert my little voice and claim better?

a blue diamond for the survivors!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:11 AM

1,186 posts, read 2,064,274 times
And the day when the unjust one shall bite his hands saying: O! would that I had taken a way with the Messenger

O woe is me! would that I had not taken such a one for a friend !

Certainly he led me astray from the reminder after it had come to me; and the Shaitan fails to aid man.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:30 AM

1,186 posts, read 2,064,274 times
That Day shall a man flee from his own brother. (34)
And from his mother and his father. (35)
And from his wife and his children. (36)
Each one of them, that Day, will have enough concern (of his own) to make him indifferent to the others. (37)
Some Faces that Day will be beaming. (38)
Laughing, rejoicing. (39)
And other faces that Day will be dust-stained; (40)
Blackness will cover them: (41)
Such will be the Rejecters of Allah, the Doers of Iniquity. (42)

Old 03-17-2009, 11:17 AM

4,325 posts, read 5,261,431 times
God doesn't care what you call Him as long as you call. I personally call Him Awesome Dude! If you call Him Allah, it's the same as calling Him God. But I will only call Jesus by His name or Big Brother because He is not God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam