U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 03:29 PM

2,905 posts, read 6,579,415 times

Advertisements

And this conversation is going no where.

I am going to leave you to have the last word.

If someone worth conversing joins the discussion, I'll be back.

You say whatever you think makes you look good.

I am no longer going to provide you with something to do, because it appears that this thread is just about all you've been thinking about lately , so take a rest!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2009, 03:59 PM

1,113 posts, read 2,258,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
And this conversation is going no where.

I am going to leave you to have the last word.

If someone worth conversing joins the discussion, I'll be back.

You say whatever you think makes you look good.

I am no longer going to provide you with something to do, because it appears that this thread is just about all you've been thinking about lately , so take a rest!
I think you are waaaaay too defensive. You are obviously too involved in the religion to carry on a decent conversation without exploding. Go take a bubble bath, have a glass of wine and relax. The world is not going to end.....at least not today.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 AM

3,031 posts, read 8,049,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMtnsOnTheMind View Post
Oh really, and yet I don't see you taking up a cause for muslim women around the world who are being molested and raped and are trapped in a violent religion.
Laughable. You don't know me, and you certainly aren't psychic so there is no way you can make any sort of statement about the charitable work I happen to do. So, is the air very thin up there on your high horse?

Quote:
You just go from thread to thread opposing people.....not really benefiting anyone, just giving your opinion. Yeah, that's real humane.

Demand equal rights for everyone. That's a joke.
What are you doing? We've got muslim men and women on this board who have told you exactly how things are, and explained to you what their religion actually says about this sort of event. You haven't bothered to listen to the women and men who are actually members of this religion.

I believe that you don't really give a damn about a muslim woman being beheaded. I think you're just bigoted against Islam and muslims to start with, and this is just a handy excuse to act all outraged against them and rage freely. Too bad it didn't quite go how you wanted -- we don't all agree with your bias.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 AM

Here is a religious man of the Islamic faith justifying honor killings.

YouTube - Muslim stoning people to death

Old 03-14-2009, 10:01 AM

995 posts, read 1,202,327 times
Quote:
Here is a religious man of the Islamic faith justifying honor killings.

YouTube - Muslim stoning people to death
Ooohhh.....Cool...."Stoned to death"....I wonder which drug to use? Heroin or Ice or...???

Old 03-14-2009, 01:50 PM

30,884 posts, read 31,788,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Ooohhh.....Cool...."Stoned to death"....I wonder which drug to use? Heroin or Ice or...???
That's it? That is all you can do is joke about it?...How about justifying this punishment as stated in the koran?...I certainly didn't find anything funny in that video.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Wow, I expected a little bit more from you. No explanation.....no rebuttal? Just tuck tail and run?

Old 03-15-2009, 03:49 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,040,379 times
Quote:
Wow, I expected a little bit more from you. No explanation.....no rebuttal? Just tuck tail and run?
i can't see it now
anyway what is his name , and which group he represent ?
thanx

Old 03-15-2009, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
i can't see it now
anyway what is his name , and which group he represent ?
thanx
It's still there....just checked it and the link is fine. Which group? I don't know....they all look the same to me.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:29 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,040,379 times
Quote:
It's still there....just checked it and the link is fine. Which group? I don't know....they all look the same to me.
i can wear a cross in my neck then make a movie with justifying killing of all nonchristians citing some verses from old testament and some others from new testament .
can you see my point !!

i didn't saw it yet , but i have doubts that it will be silly one which proof nothing against islam
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or