U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 05:58 AM

22 posts, read 26,259 times

Advertisements

All muslims

Assalamou alaykom wa rahmatou llah wa barakatouh

la ilaha ila ALLAH
No God but ALLAH

this is the truth

Isa -called Jesus- (alayhi salam) is not god nor his son
because Allah -the Greatest- hasn't any son and don't need to have

Jesus, son of Mary, was a noble and honorable prophet of God

Allah chose him as a prophet and messenger to
guide people and show them the right way to heaven

we know that he was conceived without the intervention of a human father.

people changed terms of the his book-bible- by their hands,
said that he is son of god , he is god..

but Allah the Merciful didn't let his slaves like this
so he Sent us the last messenger , our prophet Mohammed (sala llaho alayhi wasalam)

to belief in god one god because if there is more there will be
Chaos in universe

and we have very big informations in Quran agreeing Scientific discoveries now

and this is proof that Quran is Allah's words

many Researchers enter islam due to this

you can see what we have www.55a.net

muslims obey Allah
do 5 prayers in day with pleasure
they feel confortable when read Quran

Women have always played an important role in the Muslim community

islam gave and gives her a prominent place ,
dignity and also she is respected
this is absent in other religions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 08:58 PM

783 posts, read 1,183,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioula View Post
Jesus, son of Mary, was a noble and honorable prophet of God
Is it the attribute of a prophet to be born of a virgin, lead a sinless life, raise from the dead (resurrection) after 3 days, walk the land as a witness and ascend to heaven? These are qualities that are far beyond that of a mere prophet.

Quote:
Allah chose him [Jesus] as a prophet and messenger to guide people and show them the right way to heaven
If this is true; why don’t Muslims follow the teaching of Jesus to go to Heaven rather than the teaching of violence and martyrdom to attain Heaven?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:01 PM

305 posts, read 1,076,464 times
Jesus Christ IS God and was the son of God on earth..........

nothing you say can change this............

Old 03-26-2009, 09:29 PM

3,570 posts, read 7,930,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICN2U View Post

Amen! Jesus is the Son of God.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:06 PM

4,669 posts, read 4,089,473 times
your "religion of peace" would sure be a lot more accepted if you guys would stop calling Jews "pigs", stop beheading innocent people, and stop declaring fatwas on anyone that you consider to be an infidel.

Sorry....that's just my take on it.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:28 AM

525 posts, read 834,993 times
We have all seen over and over and over again what ultimately happens to people when two different religions start up against each other with "whos God is THE God" crap. They both are so blinded by their stupidity and arrogance that it never ends and everyone suffers or ends up dead.

Old 03-27-2009, 03:27 AM

5,563 posts, read 6,317,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
your "religion of peace" would sure be a lot more accepted if you guys would stop calling Jews "pigs", stop beheading innocent people, and stop declaring fatwas on anyone that you consider to be an infidel.

Sorry....that's just my take on it.
Glasshouse... stones... Iraq...> 1M dead....911 ±3000

If you did not notice the Arabs and Jews have always hated each other tit-for-tat.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt & Light View Post
Is it the attribute of a prophet to be born of a virgin, lead a sinless life, raise from the dead (resurrection) after 3 days, walk the land as a witness and ascend to heaven? These are qualities that are far beyond that of a mere prophet.

If this is true; why don’t Muslims follow the teaching of Jesus to go to Heaven rather than the teaching of violence and martyrdom to attain Heaven?

We believe that Allah has sent to His people messengers who were "bringing good tidings and warning, so that mankind might have no argument against Allah after the Messengers. Allah is All-mighty, All-wise" (4: 165).

We believe that Muhammad's message, peace be upon him, includes all the merits of the messages of those dignified messengers, because Allah says: "He ordained for you what He enjoined on Noah and what He revealed to you and what He enjoined on Abraham, Moses and Jesus; namely, establish this faith and be united in it" (42:13).

We believe that Allah concluded all messages with the message of Muhammad, peace be upon him, to all people, because He said: "Say, 'O mankind, I am Allah's Messenger to you all. To him belongs the Kingdom of the Heavens and the Earth; there is no god but He. He ordains life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered Prophet who believes in Allah and His words. Follow him so that you may be rightly guided"' (7:158).

and
We believe that the Shari'ah of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the religion of Islam, which Allah has chosen for His servants. He does not accept any other religion from anyone, for He, the Exalted, said: "Surely, the true religion in Allah's sight is Islam" (3:19), "Today I have perfected your religion for you and I have completed My favor upon you, and I have chosen Islam to be your religion" (5:3), and "Whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from Him, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers" (3:85).

because of
ISLAM is the Universal and Final Message and QURAN is not(and will not be) changed

we follow Islam
and we always love in all messengers without differance

and about Jesus alayhi salem

No other religion in the world respects and dignifies Jesus as Islam does. The Quran confirms his virgin birth (a chapter of the Quran is entitled "Mary"), and Mary is considered to have been one of the purest women in all creation. The Quran describes Jesus' birth as follows:

"Behold!' the Angel said, God has chosen you, and purified you, and chosen you above the women of all nations. Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, honored in this world and in the Hereafter, and one of those brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and in maturity, and he shall be of the righteous. She said: "My Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' He said: "Even so; God creates what He will. When He decrees a thing, He says to it, 'Be!' and it is." [3:42-47]

Muslims believe that Jesus was born immaculately, and through the same power which had brought Eve to life and Adam into being without a father or a mother.

God is capable to do everything

and Jesus alayhi salem is prophet
and During his prophetic mission, he performed many miracles. The Quran tells us that he said:

"I have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by God's leave. And I heal the blind, and the lepers, and I raise the dead by God's leave." [3:49]

Old 03-27-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICN2U View Post

NO GOD BUT ALLAH

We always respect Jesus we add alayhi salem (pbuh)
he is prophet yes but son of god of course no

Allah said about Jesus, son of Mary: "He is only a servant whom We blessed and We made him an example to the children of Israel" (43: 59).

Last edited by marioula; 03-27-2009 at 02:30 PM..

Old 03-27-2009, 02:44 PM

19,020 posts, read 25,549,557 times
Quote:
NO GOD BUT ALLAH

We always respect Jesus we add alayhi salem (pbuh)
he is prophet yes but son of god of course no

Allah said about Jesus, son of Mary: "He is only a servant whom We blessed and We made him an example to the children of Israel" (43: 59).
What's the necessity of a mere servant to be raised from a virgin?

A couple of shagging saducees would do this job.

Curfew alert for braderjoe, britishmuslim and posse:
I have heard your perspectives enough, thank you very much. I'm looking for new muslim opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or