U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 12:36 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,512,541 times

Advertisements

Am I on the right track to say that the application of the Sharia law is used to protecct the Jihad for the failures in love that they are. Besides, I was thinking today, that I am ashamed to say that a God of war should be with the justification of Atheism (such as in Buddhism for the values of considered rights of actually NOT to kill in compassion; this is hard to understand but amember of an army is not a compassionate killer nor ever was in the sights of Afghanistan's rich history)? Thereby the Jihad, specifically in Afghanistan, is applied against the mere fact of Atheism for the conclusion of science in Man's progress.

I don't give in to this blackmail!

Last edited by tgnostic; 04-15-2009 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: take my time. The western public is without God anyhow,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 02:09 PM

7,916 posts, read 16,820,895 times
huckleberry wrote:
Quote:
this stuff astounds me. why do we sit in judgment of the mideast and yet in our own urban cities 8 year old girls are fornicating all the time.
I really doubt that there are many 8 years old fornicating girls in our cities, maybe 16 year olds probably so, but most 8 year olds probably don't even know about sex at that age. Also, the ones who do engage in sexual activity are choosing to do so by their own free will which is very different from their parents selling them to pay off a debt. Selling a human being is not much different than slavery, it's barbaric and indefensible.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,081,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
huckleberry wrote:

I really doubt that there are many 8 years old fornicating girls in our cities, maybe 16 year olds probably so, but most 8 year olds probably don't even know about sex at that age. Also, the ones who do engage in sexual activity are choosing to do so by their own free will which is very different from their parents selling them to pay off a debt. Selling a human being is not much different than slavery, it's barbaric and indefensible.
ya it's barbaric !!!i saw a special on cnn about the women in afghganistan and it was the same thing this guy sold his seven year old doughter to another man that was at least in his 40's.. and she burned her self with gas to show what is happening over there... alot of women in afghanistan are burning themselve with gas to show the world what is happening to them. they are sick in the head people don't you love islamic religion. and they realy think we can make democracy governmet over there no way in hell!!!!i say they should pile a bunch of weapons in the middle of the desert and tell the men where the weapons are and when the go try to get all those free weapons thats when they should drop the nuke on them. THAT WAY THEY WON'T KILL ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Old 04-16-2009, 12:42 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,076,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
this stuff astounds me. why do we sit in judgment of the mideast and yet in our own urban cities 8 year old girls are fornicating all the time.
This is an astounding new level of barbarity, even for you. But there are plenty of people in our supposedly enlightened West who use the myth of fornicating 8-year-old girls to justify the most horrendously cruel treatment of women and girls. In a federal immigration case some 15 years ago, the same rationale was used to justify FGM. You know little girls like to fornicate, so it's okay to hold them down and cut out their labia and clitoris with a piece of broken glass, and to suture their vagina shut. That'll show those 8 year-old sluts! As for the men who fornicate with them -- oh, that's just boys being boys. Right, Huck?

Old 04-16-2009, 01:36 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,512,541 times
What's FGM?: For God Masturbation?? Cruel treatment of women could never be justified by external movers.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:20 PM

90 posts, read 123,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
The act is worth to be condemned. But this country operates in Sharia Law, I suppose? Somebody, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Having said that, why is it so difficult to respect the internal law system of another country?

NATO is supposedly in control of Afghanistan. I see they have enhanced the treatment of women to a whole new level.

Get over it, guys. Saudi law is here to stay.
in the quran you do have the right to divorce, muhammed's (Peace and blessing be upon him) adopted son actually got divorced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or