U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 09:06 AM

1,554 posts, read 1,578,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallego4802 View Post
So....you admit that this sura represents people praying to allah.

Therefore the KKKoran is not the word of allah. It is the word of men who are praying to allah.

Therefore the KKKoran is not exclusively the word of allah.

God - be glorified - revealed this Quran soora or chapter to be read in the prayer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 09:15 AM

16 posts, read 8,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
God does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, God loves those who deal with equity. (Quran 60:8)
Note that allah does not COMMAND you to behave in such a way. He merely does not prohibit it. In any case, that is an abrogated verse. That verse is abrogated by verse 9:5.

The Hindus never fought against the Arab muslims. Hindus never invaded Arab land. It was Arab muslims who invaded their land, and in so doing committed the largest genocide in human history by slaughtering tens of millions of Hindus. Some historians put the figure as high as 80 million Hindus.

Of course, according to Islamic law, that's OK, because Hindus are merely polytheistic idolators. Allah commanded you to slaughter the idolators.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Actually, it is the KKKoran that is intolerant:

The KKKoran should be classified as hate literature.
The Quran is in Arabic, and the explanation is in English

When Jesus Christ said some of his parables, he gave many levels of explanations, according to the level of understanding of people and his disciples.

In other words, he explained to people in simple way, while he explained to his disciples in a deeper way.

The Quran has much deep meaning that each man may understand according to his intellectual capacity and knowledge.

The Quran is in Arabic; it was revealed in Arabic; the English words are not the Quran; it is the word of the translator according to his understanding and language ability.

This is true also concerning the Bible which is not originally in English, the English is the translation of some intermediary sources like the Greek which was not the original, but the translation from the original Hebrew and Aramaic languages (most of such original texts are lost.)

The Disagreement of the

Old 06-09-2009, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Actually, it is the KKKoran that is intolerant:

Verse 5:60

[5.60] Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path.

This allah guy is being insulting to people who don't believe in him.

This is the explanation of these ayat according to the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:

The aya 5: 60
قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللّهِ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ أُوْلَـئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَاناً وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ

The explanation:

This aya was revealed concerning Jews who mocked the prayer of Muslims and objected and denied their religion:

(Say [Mohammed to those Jews who mocked and denied your religion]:

"Shall I tell you [Jews] about something worse than that [you mock at, of our religion] –
concerning a reward from God [that will be for us: because we worship God alone without associate]?

They are those [your ancestors and you] whom God cursed, and His wrath was kindled against them,

and He made of their [dead bodies] the apes and swines [in Asia, after the coming of Nabuchodonosor],
and [those who] served the Taghoot: the tyrant [: Nabuchodonosor for 70 years, and Pharaoh before him, for 400 years.]

Those [Jews who served Baal and Astaroth] are [today] worst in abode [and their souls are now serving Satan and the devils] and farthest astray from the right way.")

The Disagreement of the (http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com/english2.htm#They_Worshiped_the_Idols - broken link)_

Old 06-09-2009, 10:43 AM

28 posts, read 31,940 times
Quote:
Note that allah does not COMMAND you to behave in such a way. He merely does not prohibit it. In any case, that is an abrogated verse. That verse is abrogated by verse 9:5.

The Hindus never fought against the Arab muslims. Hindus never invaded Arab land. It was Arab muslims who invaded their land, and in so doing committed the largest genocide in human history by slaughtering tens of millions of Hindus. Some historians put the figure as high as 80 million Hindus.

Of course, according to Islamic law, that's OK, because Hindus are merely polytheistic idolators. Allah commanded you to slaughter the idolators.
Apparently you know The Quran better than i do.You don't expect me to kiss your feet while your holding a gun against my head do you?
I don't think there's anything i can say to change your mind about this religion only you have the key to that.
I'd like you to see a video but i bet it's already disqualified !!

link

Old 06-09-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
The KKKoran also preaches hate. As a matter of fact, the KKKoran tells muslims to hate non muslims. See verse 7:166.

Verse 7:166

[7.166] Therefore when they revoltingly persisted in what they had been forbidden, We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.

The reasons for somebody not wanting to believe in this allah guy should not matter. I don't like it when this allah guy preaches hatred to non-muslims.

The KKKoran should be classified as hate literature.

This is the explanation of the aya 7: 166 according to the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
فَلَمَّا عَتَوْاْ عَن مَّا نُهُواْ عَنْهُ قُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُواْ قِرَدَةً خَاسِئِينَ

The explanation:

(And when they turned in [more] arrogance against that forbidding [: that they should not fish or work on the Sabbath],
We said to them: "Be [like] apes: 'despised and rejected'.")

The story:

Some of the Children of Israel worked and fished on the Sabbath; so God revealed to Nehemiah the son of Hacaliah, to shut the gates of the city, so those stayed that night outside the city of Jerusalem, and were abased and punished and exposed before the rest of people.

The story of those Jews who worked and fished on the Sabbath is mentioned in the Book of Nehemiah, chapter 13:
"15 In those days saw I in Judah some men treading wine-presses on the Sabbath, and bringing in sheaves, and lading donkeys [therewith]; as also wine, grapes, and figs, and all manner of burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the Sabbath day: and I testified [against them] in the day in which they sold food.
16 There lived men of Tyre also therein, who brought in fish, and all manner of wares, and sold on the Sabbath to the children of Judah, and in Jerusalem.
17 Then I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said to them, What evil thing is this that you do, and profane the Sabbath day?
18 Didn't your fathers do thus, and did not our God bring all this evil on us, and on this city? yet you bring more wrath on Israel by profaning the Sabbath.
19 It came to pass that, when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the Sabbath, I commanded that the doors should be shut, and commanded that they should not be opened until after the Sabbath: and some of my servants set I over the gates, that there should no burden be brought in on the Sabbath day.
20 So the merchants and sellers of all kind of wares lodged outside of Jerusalem once or twice.
21 Then I testified against them, and said to them, Why lodge you about the wall? if you do so again, I will lay hands on you. From that time forth came they no more on the Sabbath.
22 I commanded the Levites that they should purify themselves, and that they should come and keep the gates, to sanctify the Sabbath day. Remember to me, my God, this also, and spare me according to the greatness of your loving kindness."

The Disagreement of the (http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet - broken link)_

Old 07-02-2011, 11:38 AM

29 posts, read 29,692 times
If there was more than the God of the universe Tbt
In its rank and its

(Say God is One God-Samad * * begets not and did not have * no longer one)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam