U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 04:12 PM

1 posts, read 914 times

Advertisements

Muslims believe in all religions and all the apostles of Christ and Muhammad and Moses and bin Laden does not represent the teachings of Islam Alaslamoumn respect for religion and God Almighty said (you me my religion your religion), but a Muslim should not be granted unless the security of all the apostles and religions.
How I hope no one is talking about Islam, but if not familiar with draws its information from people who hate Islam without the knowledge or knowledge of the principles of Islam, the right

Old 01-01-2010, 10:53 AM

2 posts, read 1,588 times
Default please read these articles about Islam and Terror

Hi Guys,
Please see the following articles
"A Sunni Muslim Scholar's Humanitarian and Religious Rejection of Violence Against Civilians " and "Islam and Terror: From the Perspective of Fethullah GÜLEN"

http://gulenconference.org.uk/userfiles/file/Proceedings/Prcd%20-%20Aslandogan%20and%20Cinar.pdf

http://fethullahgulenconference.org/dallas/read.php?p=islam-and-terror-from-perspective-of-fethullah-gulen

Old 01-01-2010, 11:42 AM

7,525 posts, read 14,907,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgsd] hgfh. View Post
......... bin Laden does not represent the teachings of Islam .............How I hope no one is talking about Islam, but if not familiar with draws its information from people who hate Islam without the knowledge or knowledge of the principles of Islam, the right
I live in Oklahoma, arguably the most Christian area in one of the most Christian nations. Several years ago a Christian exploded a terrorist bomb and murdered men, women and children in Oklahoma City. A Christian police officer arrested him. A jury of Christians in front of a Christian judge listened to the evidence. The Christian prosecution presented their side. The Christian defense presented their side. The Christian jury found the Christian terrorist guilty. He was sentenced to death for the murder of 168 men, women, and children and was executed by Christians in 2001.

When the Muslims of the world apprehend men like bin Laden, when Muslim courts find them guilty in an open and fair trial, and when the execution of those guilty of mass murder are performed by Muslims in accordance with their own laws, I will change my mind about Islam. You cannot claim peaceful intent so long as members of your own faith protect, hide, and support those most heinous of crimes against man and God.....the murder of innocent men, women, and children in the name of that god.

Old 01-01-2010, 01:04 PM

40,066 posts, read 26,744,474 times
duplicate

Old 01-01-2010, 01:05 PM

40,066 posts, read 26,744,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
When the Muslims of the world apprehend men like bin Laden, when Muslim courts find them guilty in an open and fair trial, and when the execution of those guilty of mass murder are performed by Muslims in accordance with their own laws, I will change my mind about Islam. You cannot claim peaceful intent so long as members of your own faith protect, hide, and support those most heinous of crimes against man and God.....the murder of innocent men, women, and children in the name of that god.
Well said, Goodpasture!! All the peaceful talk is deception to lull the infidels into complacency and tolerance of the "extremists." They ALL get "credit" with Allah for the acts of the "extremists" while under jihad (Dar al-Harb) . . . and Dar al-Harb exists as long as Israel EXISTS.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:54 PM

27 posts, read 28,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]"For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth."[/SIZE][/SIZE]
But the next verse is:

Quran verse 5:33 - The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned, this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:22 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,732,802 times
The typical delusional claims made about the quran, but in satire form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akZID8XoxjU

Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 PM

122 posts, read 126,816 times
Has Muslim countries invaded other countries in the last century? The answer to that is no but the Western countries have invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon Somalia in the name of freedom and democracy which should be called in this case hypocrisy.

Was in Iraq (WMD) ?So, the government lied and a lot died.
Does America really love Iraqi people so much that they wanted to help them free? Or Is it for the oil ?

I think if America has spent the money which was spent in Iraq to solve issues inside America such as health care and others,It would solve everything.

So to be fair let's consider both terrorism which I don't agree with and America wars in the last century in the name of freedom.

Last edited by Muslim22; 01-10-2011 at 10:56 PM..

Old 01-11-2011, 07:11 PM

4,609 posts, read 4,114,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
So to be fair let's consider both terrorism which I don't agree with and America wars in the last century in the name of freedom.
I agree that my country The United States of America has done things that, in my opinion, are terrorist acts, and I am glad we did them.

We dropped nuclear bombs on Japan and killed 200K+ people. That's what happens after they attack us at Pearl Harbor.

We and the British also killed 200K+ people by bombing Dresden, Germany in early 1945. Well, they declared war on us on Dec. 11, 1941, and we chose not to surrender.

After the attacks on Sept 11, 2001, we wanted George Bush to do what he thought was necessary to protect us. He suspected Saddam Hussein was developing WMD's, so he attacked Iraq. We were so pleased with his actions that we re-elected him in 2004.

I don't think terrorism has anything to do with religion.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:00 PM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,334,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Has Muslim countries invaded other countries in the last century? The answer to that is no but the Western countries have invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon Somalia in the name of freedom and democracy which should be called in this case hypocrisy.

Was in Iraq (WMD) ?So, the government lied and a lot died.
Does America really love Iraqi people so much that they wanted to help them free? Or Is it for the oil ?

I think if America has spent the money which was spent in Iraq to solve issues inside America such as health care and others,It would solve everything.

Hey pal, you don't think running manned winged missiles into our two largest buildings and a major military building killing thousands is not a Muslim invasion and attack of U.S. soverign soil. They attacked, we defended. PERIOD!! Quit getting your info from your local cleric and maybe you might get some truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or