U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 04:39 PM

122 posts, read 126,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Stop lying . . . Iraq has its own government voted in, its own Constitution created by them, the freedom fighters are external terrorists and ousted Iraqis from Saddam's reign . . . not internal freedom fighters, and the bulk of those killed are by the terrorists and ousted Iraqis. .
Do u call me a lier? If I made mistakes, correct me with clear evidence and keep the respect.

I blame America because for oil they invaded another country without considering the consequences.If America didn't invade Iraq for oil, nothing like this death increasing would even exist.
I don't have to speak about that to show it to u.History speaks for itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
And almost none of the women and children and a tiny number of the men were killed by Americans. Virtually ALL of them were killed by the terrorist insurgents and ex-Saddam loyalists.
Don't tell me none because it is not true.If America didn't get involve in Iraq government, this huge number woudln't even exist.

This video is about someone who lived in Iraq and is talking about the Iraqis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oh1DDFx6Kk

Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 PM

4,609 posts, read 4,114,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Iraqis were better with Sadam because Iraq was one country.
Maybe they were better off under Sadam. We really do not care. We care about the welfare and safety of America, not Iraq.

We thought Sadam might be developing weapons that could hurt us, so our president decided to invade Iraq and overthrow him.

He can't hurt us now, can he?

Old 01-12-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Maybe they were better off under Sadam. We really do not care. We care about the welfare and safety of America, not Iraq.

We thought Sadam might be developing weapons that could hurt us, so our president decided to invade Iraq and overthrow him.

He can't hurt us now, can he?
I don't entirely agree with u.He was no danger for America and most people know that. For me the way I see it is that war is war no matter what the reasons for the war are.Everyone can make up a pure reason when they do something wrong. The purpose of the war is oil and no body can neglect this fact.So I guess oil is much important and expensive for some people these days than human lives.I am not generlizing here I know a lot of Americans who are against Iraq war from the beginning.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:41 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,426,292 times
Quote:
I don't entirely agree with u.He was no danger for America and most people know that. For me the way I see it is that war is war no matter what the reasons for the war are.Everyone can make up a pure reason when they do something wrong. The purpose of the war is oil and no body can neglect this fact.So I guess oil is much important and expensive for some people these days than human lives.I am not generlizing here I know a lot of Americans who are against Iraq war from the beginning.

Osama Bin Laden is a danger to all free countries in the world. He was running terror training camps in Afghanistan. The taliban were responsible for horrible attrocities against its population.

The day Bin Laden planned to attack the united states and took down buildings killing 3000+ innocent people he declared war on my country and war is what he got.

We went into Afghanistan to shut down those terror camps, drive out the taliban and hunt down Bin Laden.

If we had not wasted out time in Iraq we might have had him by now.

One day he will be caught and the free world will not shed any tears.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:42 PM

4,609 posts, read 4,114,454 times
Quote:
I don't entirely agree with u.He was no danger for America and most people know that.
You don't have to agree with it. The decision to invade Iraq was made by the American leadership. What you think does not matter.

At the time, we thought he was a danger to America, so our leaders did something about it.

Under the same conditions, we will do it again.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
You don't have to agree with it. The decision to invade Iraq was made by the American leadership. What you think does not matter.

At the time, we thought he was a danger to America, so our leaders did something about it.

Under the same conditions, we will do it again.
Yes it was made.Do All Americans agree with it?No a huge percentage of people don't agree with it.Was it a good decision ?No and the evidence for that is a lot of people blamed it in poor Bush with the economy issue.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:47 PM

13,572 posts, read 21,720,884 times
This thread is closed..It has turned into a political arguement.
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or