Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 12:23 PM

227 posts, read 344,851 times

Advertisements

All the world know that Bin laden and taliban was supported by USA when they against soviet union ....and the christians forget that they killed 1,5 million iraqi citizen ...and for this he thought that he had the right to hit USA and the West ....but the terrorism don't hit the USA only ,,,, it hit all the muslim nations and many thousands muslims died by the terrorism in Egypt , Algeria , tunis , morocco,,,,,,etc

for this verse of Quran ....Bin laden and his friends will be in the hell forever :
5:32 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 12:57 PM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,632,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
All the world know that Bin laden and taliban was supported by USA when they against soviet union ....and the christians forget that they killed 1,5 million iraqi citizen ...and for this he thought that he had the right to hit USA and the West ....but the terrorism don't hit the USA only ,,,, it hit all the muslim nations and many thousands muslims died by the terrorism in Egypt , Algeria , tunis , morocco,,,,,,etc

for this verse of Quran ....Bin laden and his friends will be in the hell forever :
5:32 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth
And that verse is superceded by everything that follows per http://www.extremelysmart.com/andmod...ranQuotes.php:

“If you have made a treaty with infidels who are honorable, do not break the treaty until after the holy months are past. Then fight them and kill them wherever you find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and ambush them.” — Qur’an 9:4-5 . . . after all, honorable men deserve to be betrayed, ambushed, and murdered! (I say "men" because Muhammad refers to male believers as "you" and all others — including female believers — as "they." As you will see from the next quotation, Muhammad gave his true followers, "you," many rights over "them," and gave women zero rights over men.)

“Men are in charge because Allah made men superior to women. Therefore righteous women are devoutly obedient to men. And if ye are afraid that a woman might be disobedient to you, first berate her, and then immure her, and then scourge [idrib] her.” — Qur’an 4:34 (The translation "scourge" is the choice of Pickthal and many other translators. This word could also be accurately translated "flog severely." The apologists who translate it "beat lightly" are not being faithful to Muhammad's words.)

“Strike terror into the hearts of . . . your enemies.” — Qur’an 8:60 “And slay them wherever ye find them.” — Qur’an 2:191

Muhammad said, “May the hands of Abu Lahab perish! May he himself perish! Nothing shall his wealth and gains avail him. He shall be burnt in a flaming fire, and his wife, laden with ******s, shall have a rope of fiber around her neck!” — Qur’an 111:1-5 (Isn't this sweet? Abu Lahab was guilty of having the opinion that Muhammad was a crank and of "mocking" him — so his wife had to be punished almost as severely.)

“There came to Muhammad a woman from Ghamid and said, Allah’s Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. [After she had borne her illegitimate child, Muhammad] pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and [Muhammad] commanded people and they stoned her.” — Hadith of Abu Dawud, #4428 (Kind of different from the way Jesus treated the woman taken in adultery, isn't it?)

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, or acknowledge that Islam is the religion of Truth, even if they are Jews or Christians, until they submit to slavery to you willingly and feel themselves subdued.” — Qur’an 9:29 (The actual word is dhimmitude, which Muslims believe is slightly different from slavery. Muslims are incorrect in their belief, as they would know if they ever experienced it from the dhimmis' perspective.)

“Allah has purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs in return is the garden of Paradise: they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth. . . .” — Qur’an 9:111

“Therefore, when ye meet the unbelievers in fight, smite at their necks.” — Qur’an 47:4

“We are clear of you . . . and have rejected you; and there has arisen between us and you enmity and hatred for ever, unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone.” — Qur’an 60:4

Old 09-21-2009, 01:20 PM

but unforntly you killed more !!!! if we count the victimes that killed by the terror and the victimes that killed by all the christians .... you will be the guily ....
and i want to tell you must read the explication of the Quran first ....becaue all of this verse is belong to war sitaution between the idolators and the muslims in that era ....the idolators hurt Prophet Muhammad very much .... you must read the story beteween the Prophet Muhammad and the idolators before then juge

Last edited by insan777; 09-21-2009 at 01:31 PM..

Old 09-21-2009, 03:10 PM

and the victimes (muslims) that killed by the west are and were more !!!!and victimes (muslims and christians) who killed by the terrorism are many
i know that the situation is mixed and confused but the realty that we fight the same enmies Bin laden and his friends

Old 09-21-2009, 03:24 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
and the victimes (muslims) that killed by the west are and were more !!!!and victimes (muslims and christians) who killed by the terrorism are many
i know that the situation is mixed and confused but the realty that we fight the same enmies Bin laden and his friends
How many Muslims have been killed by Muslims?

Old 09-21-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How many Muslims have been killed by Muslims?
Don't know? I'll tell you.
11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:43 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,164,177 times
Quote:
but unforntly you killed more !!!! if we count the victimes that killed by the terror and the victimes that killed by all the christians .... you will be the guily ....
and i want to tell you must read the explication of the Quran first ....becaue all of this verse is belong to war sitaution between the idolators and the muslims in that era ....the idolators hurt Prophet Muhammad very much .... you must read the story beteween the Prophet Muhammad and the idolators before then juge
I'm an atheist. I didn't kill anyone. I do not blame Muslims for the attacks, but I find it very disturbing that there is not an up roar. Don't get me wrong, there are some Muslims who denounced their actions, but there were and are much, much more celebrating.
If a Christians flew planes into buildings, I feel confident that most Christians would kick up a fuss and denounce their actions.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:08 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,501,132 times
Quote:
All the world know that Bin laden and taliban was supported by USA when they against soviet union ....and the christians forget that they killed 1,5 million iraqi citizen

You do know that its the muslims who are killing other muslims in Iraq, right? The 1.5 Million figure is the Sunnis and the ****es fighting. The Americans are trying to keep them from killing everyone inbetween.

If you could convience your blood thirsty muslim brothers to stop killing each other, Iraq would be okay.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:12 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,501,132 times
Quote:
That is not true. Most of the people killed in Iraq are killed by muslims.

Quote:
In Iraq, its a power struggle over who will have controll of the oil fields, between the ****es and the Sunnies. Because of that, Iran is involved, (supporting the ****es) and the rest of the ME wants to support the Sunnies.

The problem in Iraq is 100% a muslim civil war.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
That is not true. Most of the people killed in Iraq are killed by muslims.

In Iraq, its a power struggle over who will have controll of the oil fields, between the ****es and the Sunnies. Because of that, Iran is involved, (supporting the ****es) and the rest of the ME wants to support the Sunnies.

The problem in Iraq is 100% a muslim civil war.
Actually, I'd call it more like a religious war, like so many others in history. I can't believe that the OP is so ignorant of the reality of the situation that he is trying to shift the blame on others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam