U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 03:30 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,744,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Because realy that Prophet Muhammad was existed
and this the prove :

the Prophet Mohamed had a child called Ibrahim , Ibrahim lived 18 month then he died , In the same day was happened an eclipse of sun .....
Ibrahim ibn Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

then used these software ( software made by you the christain)
to make sure that was happened or not an eclipse of the sun at 632-janaury-27

to make sure download these softwares :
1- Lunar calendars and eclipse finder.
2- L’astronomie par les Calculs 3.01

I want to know how you feeling when Prophet Muhammad sit with you in the same place ?!!
what you will try to tell him ?
what you will try to ask him ?
I would tell him a bunch of lies, and hopefully he will get it written in the quran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2009, 03:41 PM

7,916 posts, read 16,846,209 times
Quote:
If you are front Prophet Muhammad what you will tell him ?!!!
Muhammad, why did you change your name from Cassius Clay?

Old 09-29-2009, 03:47 PM

24,889 posts, read 21,157,655 times
To quote Arnold in Predator,

"You're one ugly mother f*****"

Old 09-29-2009, 04:52 PM

2,345 posts, read 3,914,164 times
I'd ask him why he'd marry a little girl....a child....that sick-o!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 03:15 AM

227 posts, read 304,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
I'd ask him why he'd marry a little girl....a child....that sick-o!!!
I think that the marriage is not a crime ....maybe in that era the woman mature fastly .... she wished that and accept ....and any woman in this world wish that ... and most of his marraiges were ordered by God ....
in you religion God married Mary and he had a child !!!!
and Solomon more than 500 wives at ones !!! why you don't insulting also (the father ) or Solomon !!!

Old 10-06-2009, 04:36 AM

24,889 posts, read 21,157,655 times
Quote:
I think that the marriage is not a crime ....maybe in that era the woman mature fastly .... she wished that and accept ....and any woman in this world wish that ... and most of his marraiges were ordered by God ....
and Solomon more than 500 wives at ones !!! why you don't insulting also (the father ) or Solomon !!!
Actually its been scientifically proven (I know, y'all don't like science) that women didn't mature faster in our earlier history, if anything they matured slower.

The reason girls are maturing faster, getting their period faster, is because of all of the food they have available to them. Their bodies are ready to make babies, because it realizes that their bodies are capable of supporting the child.

In our earlier history, food wasn't readily available. You were lucky if you ate once a day, and that might just be a piece of bread.

No, it was just that back then, it was ok for a 50 year old man to wed, bed, and try and breed with a 12 year old girl.

Old 10-06-2009, 04:55 AM

13,856 posts, read 23,065,406 times
He is a significant historical figure. Some of his ideas were good or at least good considering the era. He did enough that I'd deem questionable I'd put him relatively low among "religious founders" but among "historical military leaders" or diplomats he's not bad.

So thinking of this in terms of being with a historical figure I guess some questions would be.

1: What contemporary Islamic nation do you feel is closest to your ideals? (If need be get facts about the Muslim nations of the world for him to read)

2: What do you feel is the biggest misunderstanding Muslims or Westerners are guilty of with regard to you?

3: The wars you were involved in, did they affect you emotionally and if so how?

4: Did you have a consistent view of Jews or did it evolve over time? If it evolved how so and why?

5: What is your real opinion of polytheists?

6: What is your view of women and their rights?

7: How did the death of your first wife affect you?

8: How old was Aisha really and what was your relationship to her? (I might be mispelling it, I mean the one some deem "a child bride." The phrasing is neutral as I really would just want to learn, not insult the guy)

9: If you could be a tree what kind of tree would you be

Note: So far as I've ever read Muslims do not believe that you will be "in front of Muhammad" at the end of the world or when you die. Muhammad is believed to be a very special person chosen by God, but he is still just a person. Islam does not deem him a Messiah or in any way Divine. In facr some schools of Islamic tradition state the second-coming will be of Jesus or "Prophet Issa."

Old 10-06-2009, 05:12 AM

Quote:

Excuses excuses....sex with a child is never okay.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:25 AM

227 posts, read 304,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
Excuses excuses....sex with a child is never okay.
My mother married at 15 age where is the problem ... I know one now he engagement a 15 old age girl ....maybe in the past the girls mature so fast

Old 10-06-2009, 05:43 AM

Quote:
My mother married at 15 age where is the problem ... I know one now he engagement a 15 old age girl ....maybe in the past the girls mature so fast

Wasn't the girl who married Muhamed only 9? And marrying at 15 is plain old stupid. Sorry. I was 18 and even THAT is too young in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or