U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 08:54 PM

40,056 posts, read 30,529,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
And i Told you before that we (the Muslims ) wonder how and why you hate Prophet Muhammad ,as you wonder why the Jews reject and hate Jesus
Somebody's slip is showing. Jews do not "hate" Jesus. We simply don't acknowledge him as the Messiah. Period. (Obviously, someone has instructed you incorrectly).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 03:46 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,372,762 times
insan777 tritely said: "2-the Westerners of course ...if you have a criminals in a village ...you will destroy the village or killing only the assassines ? the western and the (Israeliens army) killed many many innocent Muslims by the name of Terrorism"

We also killed a lot of innocent Japanese in Hiroshima. But then, most of us remember two historic events:

Dec. 7, 1941

and Sept. 11, 2001.

Both started by idiots with some "better" grand plan. Difference is, we finished the first one. Not happily, but if we hadn't, they'd still be on our case.

Now then; when the Taliban gives up, so will we.

Remember. And listen. Carefully.

YouTube - September 11, 2001

BTW, you also say you'd fight the Westerners if you lived in Iraq.

" 3-yes i am so sad about the victimes dying in Iraq and Palestine and Afghanistan ...if i am there i will defend for them "

Isan777, if you personally rejoice in these images from Sept. 11, where thousands of true innocents died without provocation, you are truly an evil one yourself. No wonder we have a generally vile view of Islam and it's stated goals....

Old 10-13-2009, 04:35 AM

2,616 posts, read 4,008,647 times
Mohamad, what am I doing here in hell with you?

Old 10-13-2009, 05:28 AM

227 posts, read 303,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
insan777 tritely said: "2-the Westerners of course ...if you have a criminals in a village ...you will destroy the village or killing only the assassines ? the western and the (Israeliens army) killed many many innocent Muslims by the name of Terrorism"

We also killed a lot of innocent Japanese in Hiroshima. But then, most of us remember two historic events:

Dec. 7, 1941

and Sept. 11, 2001.

Both started by idiots with some "better" grand plan. Difference is, we finished the first one. Not happily, but if we hadn't, they'd still be on our case.

Now then; when the Taliban gives up, so will we.

Remember. And listen. Carefully.

YouTube - September 11, 2001

BTW, you also say you'd fight the Westerners if you lived in Iraq.

" 3-yes i am so sad about the victimes dying in Iraq and Palestine and Afghanistan ...if i am there i will defend for them "

Isan777, if you personally rejoice in these images from Sept. 11, where thousands of true innocents died without provocation, you are truly an evil one yourself. No wonder we have a generally vile view of Islam and it's stated goals....
No one accept the killing of the innocent .... Bin laden and his friends will be in the hell for this ...be sure ....
!!!! but i want to ask you question
why USA occupation Iraq !!! because bin laden !!! because nuclear weapon !!!
USA killed 1,5 million iraqi innocents acause of SADAM !!! no way
you killed us for the oil .... this is important thing for you ....not the human rights or the number of the victimes .... this the reality .... and the history recording ....and Bush and his friends will be in the hell also with Bin laden ...be sure

Old 10-13-2009, 06:17 AM

777 posts, read 1,123,073 times
Getting back to insan777's point of this thread:
Quote:
If you are front Prophet Muhammad what you will tell him ?!!!
I would tell him that I think he is a great, great man, and thank him for all the wisdom and guidance he has provided. Also, I would ask him, “Why did God create humans?”, because that is something I've been wondering about.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:03 AM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
Quote:
No one accept the killing of the innocent .... Bin laden and his friends will be in the hell for this ...be sure ....
!!!! but i want to ask you question
why USA occupation Iraq !!! because bin laden !!! because nuclear weapon !!!
USA killed 1,5 million iraqi innocents acause of SADAM !!! no way
you killed us for the oil .... this is important thing for you ....not the human rights or the number of the victimes .... this the reality .... and the history recording ....and Bush and his friends will be in the hell also with Bin laden ...be sure

I thought that I had already corrected you on this....Wait I DID! Most of the killing that has happened in Iraq is Muslims killing Muslims. If you don't know that, you must live in a cave.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:04 AM

204 posts, read 540,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey cabal View Post
Getting back to insan777's point of this thread:

I would tell him that I think he is a great, great man, and thank him for all the wisdom and guidance he has provided. Also, I would ask him, “Why did God create humans?”, because that is something I've been wondering about.
God didn't create humans. if God did it, which God? jebus or allah? zeus or apollo? Vishnu or Helios? Isis or Iris? Juno or Juturno? etc etc

you have to realize that if you don't think that the 'other' Gods (other than yours) are all false Gods, it is possible that 'your' God is also a false one to someone else who believes otherwise....therefore, the whole thing just starts breaking down....

THINK!

Old 10-13-2009, 09:08 AM

4,085 posts, read 7,670,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
Parts of this forum are becoming so mindless. I guess they always were with thoughtless Christian posts, but now we have an inordinate amount of equally thoughtless Islamic posts.
Not to mention the volumes of mindless atheist/agnostic posts.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:09 AM

4,085 posts, read 7,670,057 times
I would ask Mohammed why he married a 9-year-old little girl and how he could not think that was child molestation.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:12 AM

3,398 posts, read 7,145,357 times
Id tell him

"How you durrin? "

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or