U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 09:20 AM

777 posts, read 1,126,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey cabal View Post
Getting back to insan777's point of this thread:

I would tell him that I think he is a great, great man, and thank him for all the wisdom and guidance he has provided. Also, I would ask him, “Why did God create humans?”, because that is something I've been wondering about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillthink4u View Post
God didn't create humans. if God did it, which God? jebus or allah? zeus or apollo? Vishnu or Helios? Isis or Iris? Juno or Juturno? etc etc

you have to realize that if you don't think that the 'other' Gods (other than yours) are all false Gods, it is possible that 'your' God is also a false one to someone else who believes otherwise....therefore, the whole thing just starts breaking down....

THINK!
Fine. Then you can ask him how many mutations it took your ancestors to develop from slime mold into human form. I think I’ll stick with my own question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 09:37 AM

204 posts, read 545,399 times
Quote:
Fine. Then you can ask him how many mutations it took your ancestors to develop from slime mold into human form. I think Iíll stick with my own question.
how would HE know? he would be a 63 year old dead man, whose knowledge belongs to 1400 year ago!

go ahead, stick to your silly question; think about these ridiculous hypothetical scenarios instead of spending a fraction of that time doing some 'critical thinking' and hopefully realizing how silly and childish your beliefs really are.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:48 AM

19,020 posts, read 25,684,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Yah hear that, Tony? It ain't gonna be quite like you'd hoped, you Satanic worshipper you!

(I keep tryin' to tell yah man; it's all a ruse! but NNooooooooohhh. You're just gonna haf-tah find out fur yurself, huh?)

Me... I'd just probably say "Where's the man behind the curtain?" [PS: apologies to insan777: only Westerners will likely get this one...]
Roger that, professor

A lot of people in my life have called me the "devil" on countless occasions. Insan was just a premature in his approach but I'm sure his matured approach would reach the same destination.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
I would tell him that I think he is a great, great man, and thank him for all the wisdom and guidance he has provided. Also, I would ask him, “Why did God create humans?”, because that is something I've been wondering about.
Quote:
how would HE know? he would be a 63 year old dead man, whose knowledge belongs to 1400 year ago!

go ahead, stick to your silly question; think about these ridiculous hypothetical scenarios
Because he is a prophet. And you are right about this being a hypothetical scenario. Kind of like, what would you ask George Washington if you met him.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Because he is a prophet. And you are right about this being a hypothetical scenario. Kind of like, what would you ask George Washington if you met him.
well, kinda.....except that george washington wasn't a crazy loony tune calling himself a prophet of God and claiming to have spoken to a God that doesn't exist....
but yeah....pretty much the same thing.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:52 AM

6,039 posts, read 9,494,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desol11 View Post
I would like to ask Mr Mohammed if you get 72 more virgins after you finish with the first 72 virgins.
Who wants virgins anyway? How boring...

Old 10-14-2009, 11:54 AM

6,039 posts, read 9,494,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
Not to mention the volumes of mindless atheist/agnostic posts.
We question things and think for ourselves. Fundies don't.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
well, kinda.....except that george washington wasn't a crazy loony tune calling himself a prophet of God and claiming to have spoken to a God that doesn't exist....
but yeah....pretty much the same thing.
The childish name calling in your post make it seem terribly ironic that most of your arguments in this forum rest on your premise that believers are narrowminded and simple. Now run along and play elsewhere little fellow.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
The childish name calling in your post make it seem terribly ironic that most of your arguments in this forum rest on your premise that believers are narrowminded and simple. Now run along and play elsewhere little fellow.
what name calling?
if you think he wasn't a loony tune, crazy guy, who thought he could talk to God, then you are mistaking.
on the other side, if he never said the things that's claimed, and the muslims just made it all up, then they are the loony tunes

and yes, i do think theist are simple minded, narrow minded, illogical, and delusional do you fit the profile? YES!

Old 10-15-2009, 03:03 AM

227 posts, read 305,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I thought that I had already corrected you on this....Wait I DID! Most of the killing that has happened in Iraq is Muslims killing Muslims. If you don't know that, you must live in a cave.
all the world know that the Muslims killed the muslims ... but I think that you want to tell me that USA soldiers (plane and bombs and missiles ) did not killed any one .... from 1992 until now !!!!
you live in a cave not me ...or you have a blind eyes ( to see the truth )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or