U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 03:35 AM

227 posts, read 303,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Somebody's slip is showing. Jews do not "hate" Jesus. We simply don't acknowledge him as the Messiah. Period. (Obviously, someone has instructed you incorrectly).
please explian this two verses of the Bible ...
Ac 9:23 ¶ And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:
Joh 7:1 ¶ After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry,
because the Jews sought to kill him.

you want to tell me that they loved him so much ,, because of that,you made a counsel to killed him !!!

and Jesus (peace upon him) called the Jews " the vipers " because they hurt him so much
the Jews never love Jesus (peace upon him) ... because if you loved him you will believe him ...not try to killed him
and We the muslims God " told us " that Jesus will deny the jews in the second coming
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2009, 11:30 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,520,596 times
You quote the New Testament in support of an anti-Jewish position? The first thing you need to do is stop posting on C-D. At least, before you get some idea as to what you're talking about.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
You quote the New Testament in support of an anti-Jewish position? The first thing you need to do is stop posting on C-D. At least, before you get some idea as to what you're talking about.
I am dont hate the Jews ....I picked up what the New testament said ... I pick up the position of the Jews when Jesus try to show them the way of God

Old 10-16-2009, 12:18 PM

13,856 posts, read 22,958,982 times
Quote:
I don't think Jews hate Jesus and I'm uncomfortable with a discussion going in that direction. However it does seem to be true that some notable Jews in history did despise Jesus.

The first one to have adopted this plan was Jesus the Nazarene, may his bones be ground to dust. He was a Jew because his mother was a Jewess although his father was a Gentile. For in accordance with the principles of our law, a child born of a Jewess and a Gentile, or of a Jewess and a slave, is legitimate. (Yebamot 45a). Jesus is only figuratively termed an illegitimate child. He impelled people to believe that he was a prophet sent by God to clarify perplexities in the Torah, and that he was the Messiah that was predicted by each and every seer. He interpreted the Torah and its precepts in such a fashion as to lead to their total annulment. Maimonides

(I'm not certain what he means by "his father was a Gentile", but there was a folk-belief among many Jews in early times that Jesus's father was a Roman soldier.)

Old 10-17-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Newsflash here, cupcake! I am not a Christian. Let me repeat that to make sure you understand it fully: I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I am an atheist. Get it? I think the christian religion is violent and oppressive just like yours.
you make it harder to me ....Iwonder how you deny a creator !!!!
I want to explain to me who put you eyes up your nose and you mother " the Nature !! sudden !!! No way !!!! do you know why ....
If we suppose that the body of the human is like this .... the eyes under the mother .... it's become a sever (problem) when you want to eat (the food )... you get it now ?

Old 10-17-2009, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
I am dont hate the Jews ....I picked up what the New testament said ... I pick up the position of the Jews when Jesus try to show them the way of God
Well, now, you see--there's the catch. It's not only Jews who have a problem with Christianity being the "way of God." Christianity is a religion, a set of beliefs. If you follow those beliefs, you are going to have certain opinions about things. Very much the same thing goes for adherents of Islam, Judaism, and any other religion you can name...for that matter, opponents of any religion, too.

So, to attempt a return to the original topic, if I got the chance to ask Muhammad a question, that question might be, "Could you ask some of your followers to adopt a live and let live philosophy, rather than join or die?"

Old 10-17-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
I don't think Jews hate Jesus and I'm uncomfortable with a discussion going in that direction. However it does seem to be true that some notable Jews in history did despise Jesus.

The first one to have adopted this plan was Jesus the Nazarene, may his bones be ground to dust. He was a Jew because his mother was a Jewess although his father was a Gentile. For in accordance with the principles of our law, a child born of a Jewess and a Gentile, or of a Jewess and a slave, is legitimate. (Yebamot 45a). Jesus is only figuratively termed an illegitimate child. He impelled people to believe that he was a prophet sent by God to clarify perplexities in the Torah, and that he was the Messiah that was predicted by each and every seer. He interpreted the Torah and its precepts in such a fashion as to lead to their total annulment. Maimonides

(I'm not certain what he means by "his father was a Gentile", but there was a folk-belief among many Jews in early times that Jesus's father was a Roman soldier.)
the Bible confirme that the Jews wanted to killed Jesus ...what is this hate or love !!!!?
Give one exemple,or as prove that the Jews loved Jesus

Old 10-17-2009, 03:08 PM

16,437 posts, read 19,131,529 times
There is nothing I can tell him. It is too late.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
the Bible confirme that the Jews wanted to killed Jesus ...what is this hate or love !!!!?
You don't think the Romans had anything to do with it? They were occupying the land at the time, and law emanated from the Emperor, not the Sanhedrin.
The Bible "confirms" no such thing.

Bideshi, you were right. There's nothing you--or anyone else--can tell him.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:11 PM

294 posts, read 365,874 times
Quote:
You don't think the Romans had anything to do with it? They were occupying the land at the time, and law emanated from the Emperor, not the Sanhedrin.
The Bible "confirms" no such thing.

Bideshi, you were right. There's nothing you--or anyone else--can tell him.
pliate wanted nothing to do with the putting Jesus to death. The Jews demand that Jesus be put to death. Under the false claim that he had broke the Jewish law as well as Roman law .Pliate had found him to have done nothing wrong. But the Jews still demanded death. Pilate offered to the crowd a chance to let Jesus go and to kill a different prisoner instead they said NO .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or