Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 01:51 PM

227 posts, read 344,944 times

Advertisements

Because realy that Prophet Muhammad was existed
and this the prove :

the Prophet Mohamed had a child called Ibrahim , Ibrahim lived 18 month then he died , In the same day was happened an eclipse of sun .....
Ibrahim ibn Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

then used these software ( software made by you the christain)
to make sure that was happened or not an eclipse of the sun at 632-janaury-27

to make sure download these softwares :
1- Lunar calendars and eclipse finder.
2- L’astronomie par les Calculs 3.01

I want to know how you feeling when Prophet Muhammad sit with you in the same place ?!!
what you will try to tell him ?
what you will try to ask him ?

Last edited by insan777; 09-29-2009 at 02:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2009, 01:56 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Tony: Give me the well endowed virgins only
Mohammad: Thy will be done

Old 09-29-2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Tony: Give me the well endowed virgins only
Mohammad: Thy will be done
only the Satan think like this

Old 09-29-2009, 02:14 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
If I were to ask the "prophet Muhammed" anything, it would be why he and his religion encourage violence, killing, bloodshed, and oppression.

As far as his kid dying on the same day the sun eclipsed, so what? Big deal. How many other people on the earth died that day too?

Old 09-29-2009, 02:17 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,304,329 times
What we will never stand in front of muhammad, we will stand in front of Jesus? So, muhammad is not a person that we should even think of or think about. When Jesus comes back, muhammad will be the last person on my mind, for muhammad has to be judged just like us.

If I had to sit with muhammad, I would be honest with him, and I would tell him that I think he was a lunatic and a mad man. I would ask him why he sat in a cave, and why he married children for wives? I mean could he not find a women, instead of a child he could manipulate? How nasty is that!! That is what I would ask him.

So, as you see I could care less to even see this guy who we would call today a child molester. Sounds like a creep to me. This is the great muhammad as you say, who married children and sat in a cave who never heard God's voice. LOL

Old 09-29-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
If I were to ask the "prophet Muhammed" anything, it would be why he and his religion encourage violence, killing, bloodshed, and oppression.

As far as his kid dying on the same day the sun eclipsed, so what? Big deal. How many other people on the earth died that day too?
frist but if we count you the winner ....because the victimes that you killed before and now is nothing !!!if we compare between the crimis that done by Bin laden and his friends ....

we like a drop and you the sea ...( of the crimes )
second
it's a prove for two things ...1- that Prophet Muhammad was existed
2- the history of Islam is true ....and it's proved by christains software !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-29-2009, 02:27 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,094,301 times
Parts of this forum are becoming so mindless. I guess they always were with thoughtless Christian posts, but now we have an inordinate amount of equally thoughtless Islamic posts.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:42 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
Parts of this forum are becoming so mindless. I guess they always were with thoughtless Christian posts, but now we have an inordinate amount of equally thoughtless Islamic posts.
Well religion is what it is.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:12 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
frist but if we count you the winner ....because the victimes that you killed before and now is nothing !!!if we compare between the crimis that done by Bin laden and his friends ....

we like a drop and you the sea ...( of the crimes )
second
it's a prove for two things ...1- that Prophet Muhammad was existed
2- the history of Islam is true ....and it's proved by christains software !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsflash here, cupcake! I am not a Christian. Let me repeat that to make sure you understand it fully: I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I am an atheist. Get it? I think the christian religion is violent and oppressive just like yours.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:26 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
And the never ending mindless gibber from other folks who borrow evolution/science/blah! from google.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam