U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-05-2009, 01:43 AM
 
36 posts, read 49,472 times
Reputation: 16

Advertisements




The Qur'an






the bible

Page Title


MOD CUT: competing site

Last edited by linicx; 10-05-2009 at 05:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-05-2009, 04:46 AM
 
Location: Not where you ever lived
11,544 posts, read 26,043,456 times
Reputation: 6248
I know what the Qur'an is. The problem you face is 9/11 and the images of the Muslims shooting rifles in air and celebrating the death of 3,000 people in New York and Washington DC. Then there is Al-Queda and his threats, the Iranians and Palestinians - Muslims all - who want to kill anyone who looks like an American on sight.

All the Great Religions of the world that existed before istanbul tried to teach the message of love and forgiveness. You can love your brother and not like his actions. I don't hate Muslins, but I can't tell the difference between you and your brother who wants to kill me because I was born and raised in the west.

You will have a hard time proselytizing in this forum.

As a forum moderator I must tell you that you may not cite more than two sentences from any source, but you may include a link to the source. I edited your post to conform to CD policy. I chaged the title to what you are attempting to promote.

Last edited by linicx; 10-05-2009 at 05:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2009, 08:30 PM
 
Location: Nowhere'sville
2,345 posts, read 3,906,943 times
Reputation: 701
I'd say that this book needs no introduction.....just another book of fables.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2009, 05:16 AM
 
227 posts, read 303,384 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post
I know what the Qur'an is. The problem you face is 9/11 and the images of the Muslims shooting rifles in air and celebrating the death of 3,000 people in New York and Washington DC. Then there is Al-Queda and his threats, the Iranians and Palestinians - Muslims all - who want to kill anyone who looks like an American on sight.

All the Great Religions of the world that existed before istanbul tried to teach the message of love and forgiveness. You can love your brother and not like his actions. I don't hate Muslins, but I can't tell the difference between you and your brother who wants to kill me because I was born and raised in the west.

You will have a hard time proselytizing in this forum.

As a forum moderator I must tell you that you may not cite more than two sentences from any source, but you may include a link to the source. I edited your post to conform to CD policy. I chaged the title to what you are attempting to promote.
Bin laden and his friends hit USA and the image of Islam ...but who helped and supported Bin laden and his friends ( Taliban) against soviet union ??!!! the answer is USA and the West
who let the friends ( suiciders) enter to USA ????
the answser is CIA ?
who learned them (suicuders who drive the plane) to drive the plane ???
the answser is you
CIA and FBI created Bin laden to allow to USA to hit the muslims and steal their oil ....
why they did not captured him until now !!!!

In Islam law who killed innocent people will be in the hell forever
and this the prove from the Quran and it's mean that Bin laden and his friends who killed the innocent christains will be in the hell forever

translation of Quran :
5:32 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2009, 05:51 AM
 
Location: Nowhere'sville
2,345 posts, read 3,906,943 times
Reputation: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
Bin laden and his friends hit USA and the image of Islam ...but who helped and supported Bin laden and his friends ( Taliban) against soviet union ??!!! the answer is USA and the West
who let the friends ( suiciders) enter to USA ????
the answser is CIA ?
who learned them (suicuders who drive the plane) to drive the plane ???
the answser is you
CIA and FBI created Bin laden to allow to USA to hit the muslims and steal their oil ....
why they did not captured him until now !!!!

In Islam law who killed innocent people will be in the hell forever
and this the prove from the Quran and it's mean that Bin laden and his friends who killed the innocent christains will be in the hell forever

translation of Quran :
5:32 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth

Soooo....the U.S. actually created Bin Laden? What like in a petri dish or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2009, 06:25 AM
 
227 posts, read 303,384 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
Soooo....the U.S. actually created Bin Laden? What like in a petri dish or something?
all the events said Bin laden hit NY ...and they know that they he will
they supported and helped .... i am sure USA and Israel have a hand in the creation of Bin laden to make the world fear about Islam and they occupation and steal the fortunes of Iraq and the other countries

Why they did not capture him until now ... they sent his videos and audios ...free
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2009, 07:16 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,570,540 times
Reputation: 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
all the events said Bin laden hit NY ...and they know that they he will
they supported and helped .... i am sure USA and Israel have a hand in the creation of Bin laden to make the world fear about Islam and they occupation and steal the fortunes of Iraq and the other countries

Why they did not capture him until now ... they sent his videos and audios ...free
That didn't take long at all! A mere six postings, and the topic is no longer Quran in English, but that insidious "US-Israeli cabal" and the "creation" of Osama bin Laden.

Time to close this thread?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top