Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 09:38 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,011 times

Advertisements

I shall here reply only to the points concerning the Islam religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Islamics who do jihad get to have sex forever in their Islamic heaven, but they get virgins, and only 70 of them
What's bad in having sex according to God's religion and good pleasure: that God gives wife to husband and husband to wife?

And you have to know that all the prophets of God married women (with the exception of Jesus Christ and John Babtist);

so were all those prophets like Noah, Abraham, Jacob (surnamed Israel), David, Solomon and others who had many wives:

each of those prophets married more than one woman at the same time: were all those prophets bad men?

Quote:
but the Islamics just murder people so that they can get the rewards of sexual partners.
This is only some bias, and the murderer will certainly go to Hell: like those who cast the hydrogen bombs on Hiroshima and Nagazaki.

Quote:
Both religions use gonads to tempt men follow the devil's religion and so, lose their souls.
What's this that you say? They expose their gonads to attract people?

If this is true, then it will certainly be from Satan. (like what happens now in the West: where women expose their bodies naked before strangers at the sea shores and in the streets even)

This is in the Quran 7: 27
يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لاَ يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْءَاتِهِمَا إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ تَرَوْنَهُمْ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاء لِلَّذِينَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ

The explanation:
(Children of Adam, let not Satan seduce you

as he drove your parents out of the garden,

stripping them of their garments to show them their shameful parts.

Surely he sees you, he and his 'tribe who are like him', from where you see them not.

Surely, We have made the devils the masters of those who do not believe [in the messengers or apostles.])
---------------------------------------------

The purpose of Satan from such exposing the shameful parts of men and women is to enhance the adultery and fornication.

And there are many ayat of the Quran where God – be glorified – warned of Satan and his suggestions, like this aya 24: 21

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ وَمَن يَتَّبِعْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ فَإِنَّهُ يَأْمُرُ بِالْفَحْشَاء وَالْمُنكَرِ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ مَا زَكَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ أَبَدًا وَلَكِنَّ اللَّهَ يُزَكِّي مَن يَشَاء وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

The explanation:
(O believers, follow not [the inciting of] Satan step by step; for whoso follows the steps of Satan, then surely he commands vile deeds and evil acts.

And had it not been for the grace of God on you [by sending the messenger: Mohammed]

and His mercy [that He has guided you to the Islam],

none of you would ever have become pure [of sins],

but God purifies [of sins] whomever He will;

God is All-Hearing, Most Knowing.)

Old 10-13-2009, 10:35 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,011 times
Satan was driven away by Abdul Qadir

There was a righteous man called Abdul Qadir, and there appeared before him someone, in respectful appearance, and said to him: "Abdul Qadir, I am your God; prostrate yourself before me."

But this righteous man said to him: "Away from me, Satan; our God cannot be seen by the eyesight." And that one disappeared from his sight.

I have here to say clearly that Joseph the mormon was deluded by Satan, just as many others like him, and those who follow his teachings are confused and will lose in the next afterlife,

like all people who do not believe in the Quran, and Prophet Mohammed who invited people to God alone and broke up all the idols.

And all people have to know that the Quran has been revealed after the Torah and the Gospel; and the Quran has to be followed; because it is the most recently revealed heavenly book:

The Quran came to confirm the Ten Commandments and correct many distortions that occurred in the Torah and the Gospel. And the Quran invites people to God alone without associate or patron.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...ron-saint.html

And anyone that does not believe in the Quran revealed to Prophet Mohammed; such disbeliever will lose in the next afterlife.

This is in the Quran 3: 85
وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الإِسْلاَمِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

The explanation:
(And whoso seeks as religion, other than the Islam,

it [: his righteous deeds] will not be accepted from him [and he will not be rewarded for it; because the past religions were altered],

and he shall, in the afterlife, be of those who lose [the prosperity of Paradise.])
-----------------------------------------------------

And now I have clearly said my words in this thread.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:39 AM

4,498 posts, read 6,314,046 times
I think that those who live under crystal suns should not throw stones.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:42 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I think it's very obvious that the purpose of this thread is to insult other religions. I think this is at least the third one that was started to attack what Mormons believe except that this one is attacking both Mormons and Islam. Why can't religious people respect each others beliefs?
Same reason they can't respect the fact that atheists don't believe in their mythologies.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:44 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Okay, that's enough, folks..this thread is riddled with insults,and therefore shall be

C L O S E D
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam