U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2009, 03:36 PM

14,095 posts, read 23,707,107 times

Advertisements

Movie Talk: The One Place on Earth Not Destroyed in '2012'
Many landmarks are destroyed in this movie. One landmark was saved for fear of muslim fatwa. So it's OK to make fun of Jews and Christians and insult them in movies but it's not OK to make fun of or insult Islam otherwise you could get killed. Just ask Van Gough and the Danish cartoonist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 03:46 PM

19,020 posts, read 25,589,110 times
I posted this somewhere else.

It gives me a chuckle that at least something on earth scares Hollywood and the liberal elites

For all the million jokes on Jesus, not one on Mohammad, I dare them to, they won't, they're just pu$$ies.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:18 PM

3,334 posts, read 5,265,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I posted this somewhere else.

It gives me a chuckle that at least something on earth scares Hollywood and the liberal elites

For all the million jokes on Jesus, not one on Mohammad, I dare them to, they won't, they're just pu$$ies.
Yep. It's funny how some Christians say that it's because of persecution. I think your explanation is way more the reason.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:14 PM

19,121 posts, read 26,711,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Yep. It's funny how some Christians say that it's because of persecution. I think your explanation is way more the reason.
I think people will eventually stand up and treat Islam just like the other religions. If enough people do it...well, you can't kill everyone, can you.

Crap...they probably could.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:16 PM

40,056 posts, read 30,556,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I think people will eventually stand up and treat Islam just like the other religions. If enough people do it...well, you can't kill everyone, can you.
That's what one might think. But check out some of the postings around this forum; who knows what secrets are hiding in the verses of Qu'ran?

Old 11-04-2009, 05:18 PM

19,121 posts, read 26,711,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
That's what one might think. But check out some of the postings around this forum; who knows what secrets are hiding in the verses of Qu'ran?
It's kind of scary. I mean, they're willing to walk into a crowded area, and blow up everyone around them AND themselves and it's considered a good thing?

I'm not liking that one bit.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:26 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,914,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Movie Talk: The One Place on Earth Not Destroyed in '2012'
Many landmarks are destroyed in this movie. One landmark was saved for fear of muslim fatwa. So it's OK to make fun of Jews and Christians and insult them in movies but it's not OK to make fun of or insult Islam otherwise you could get killed. Just ask Van Gough and the Danish cartoonist.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...thers-can.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam