U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-27-2009, 02:02 PM
 
Location: MSP
424 posts, read 1,071,984 times
Reputation: 131

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
all right ....Islam has begun with just one person; he was prophet

Mohummed. The number of Moslems has become more than one thousand

and four hundred million Moslems now!! what is the reason behind this

astounding swift spread of the number of Moslems and what do the

international statistics says about the number of Moslems nowadays?

in 1999 the number of Moslems reached 1200 million Moslems .......


In Asia, the total number of Moslems has reached 780 Millions.In Africa

the total number of Moslems has reached 308 Millions.In Europe, the total

number of Moslems has reached 32 Millions.In America, the total number of

Moslems has reached 7 Millions.In Australia, the total number of Moslems

has reached 358 thousands.....


The number of Moslems was less than the number of Christians in 1900

but the number of the Moslems will be more than the number of the

Christians because of the great growth the Islamic religion.


In 1900 the number of Moslems went as far as 12.4% while the number of

Christians went as far as 26.9%.In 1980 the number of Moslems all over

the world went as far as 16.5% while the number of Christians went as far

as 30%.In 2000 the number of Moslems went as far as 19.2% while the

number of Christians went as far as 29.8%.But in 2025 the number of the

Moslems will go as far as 30% but the number of Christians will go as far

as 25%.And now we come to the conclusion that Islam is increasing at

the rate of 2.9%a year and this is the highest rate of growth in the world.


Only God, who knows the Unseen told Mohummed of this fact so as to tell

hiscompanions about it more than 1400 years ago and also to be a true

sign of his prophethood.Statistics says that Islam will be the most widely-

spread religion in number in the year 2025 and this fact is accurate and

not an overstatement.


Q- Did you know that Prophet Muhammad had Mentioned in the Gospel
your book ? If you know what your interpretation for that ?


jmoool
I'm pretty sure that most religions started out as one or a small group of people. The numbers will continue to grow and contract all the time.

I don't understand your question. It is not in very good English.

If you believe that Islam will grow and take over the Earth, then what? Will we be blessed with a special award from the heavens? If you are going to grow so much in population to become the dominant religion, you better start becoming a good environmentalist very soon and take very good care of the Earth. It is already struggling under the weight of our current population.
Good luck with taking over the world. I will be dead and hopefully with God before it happens so for me, I do not care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-27-2009, 09:08 PM
 
27 posts, read 34,030 times
Reputation: 20
the day islam becomes the dominant religion on earth, all higher learning will come to an end. science, medical research, and theory will come to an end, as science has a strange way of making gods look more like characters in fairytales.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2009, 06:37 AM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 315,397 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
I'm pretty sure that most religions started out as one or a small group of people. The numbers will continue to grow and contract all the time.

I don't understand your question. It is not in very good English.

If you believe that Islam will grow and take over the Earth, then what? Will we be blessed with a special award from the heavens? If you are going to grow so much in population to become the dominant religion, you better start becoming a good environmentalist very soon and take very good care of the Earth. It is already struggling under the weight of our current population.
Good luck with taking over the world. I will be dead and hopefully with God before it happens so for me, I do not care.

excuse me ....I meant by my question

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad had been mentioning in the Gospel
your book ? If you know then .....what is your interpretation for that ?


read that Muhammad - Muhammad In The Bible

what is your interpretation for that ?

do you understand now ?


jmoool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2009, 06:41 AM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 315,397 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUETZALCOATL View Post
the day islam becomes the dominant religion on earth, all higher learning will come to an end. science, medical research, and theory will come to an end, as science has a strange way of making gods look more like characters in fairy tales.

ONE GOD ( ALLAH) ...

Lord of the Worlds ....

he Created everything...

For that we have to submit to him alone ( and islam means submition to god )


jmoool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2009, 01:45 PM
 
Location: MSP
424 posts, read 1,071,984 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
excuse me ....I meant by my question

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad had been mentioning in the Gospel
your book ? If you know then .....what is your interpretation for that ?


read that Muhammad - Muhammad In The Bible

what is your interpretation for that ?

do you understand now ?


jmoool
It says that Muslims believe that Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible. I view things differently. Agree to disagree I guess.

I am inspired by the teachings of Jesus as well as my Catholic grandparents that are the most peaceful and Christian people I know. I can only try to live my life by their example and hope I can come close to being as close to God as they were (I still have a long ways to go). In Christianity we are supposed to be humble and submit to God as well.

I can almost guarantee that if you were born in a Catholic family in a Catholic neighborhood, you would be Catholic yourself. Just like if I was born in Saudi Arabia, i would probably be Muslim.
But this is the way it is and that is fine with me. Is it not fine with you that my family is Christian?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-29-2009, 01:49 PM
 
Location: Dubai
241 posts, read 432,850 times
Reputation: 129
will i care about this
it give christian more idea's
about the real islam
...and of course all things, which you are hearing about islam is not truth
>>>>
Thank you " Jmooool"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-29-2009, 02:04 PM
 
Location: Dubai
241 posts, read 432,850 times
Reputation: 129
My christian brothers & sisters hear it from me
i wish that you understand what is the real islam ..... really
you just search and read about it and you will see that the media such as T.V is showing you many wrong information about " Islam "
>>
>

^_^ belive me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-29-2009, 05:15 PM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 315,397 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawary View Post
will i care about this
it give christian more idea's
about the real islam
...and of course all things, which you are hearing about islam is not truth
>>>>
Thank you " Jmooool"


thanks nawary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-29-2009, 05:32 PM
 
Location: south saudi
169 posts, read 315,397 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
It says that Muslims believe that Muhammad was mentioned in the Bible. I view things differently. Agree to disagree I guess.

I am inspired by the teachings of Jesus as well as my Catholic grandparents that are the most peaceful and Christian people I know. I can only try to live my life by their example and hope I can come close to being as close to God as they were (I still have a long ways to go). In Christianity we are supposed to be humble and submit to God as well.

I can almost guarantee that if you were born in a Catholic family in a Catholic neighborhood, you would be Catholic yourself. Just like if I was born in Saudi Arabia, i would probably be Muslim.
But this is the way it is and that is fine with me. Is it not fine with you that my family is Christian?

Every Muslim believes that Jesus as a prophet of God ..

Every Muslim loves Jesus Peace be upon him

I know you were born a Catholic family otherwise you would not be a Christian


do try to read about Islam it Where things you may not be detected in the Christian


you asked me......

Is it not fine with you that my family is Christian?

I'm afraid not

I hope to you happiness



jmoool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-01-2009, 05:22 AM
 
Location: Toronto, ON
2,333 posts, read 2,511,846 times
Reputation: 258
Sacrifice for the Lamb was forever Now, and that is perhaps a contradiction. But the Q'uran also knew the words would have the space and time of the words overcome.

Praise the Lord.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top