U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 12:18 PM

423 posts, read 1,071,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmooool View Post
Every Muslim believes that Jesus as a prophet of God ..

Every Muslim loves Jesus Peace be upon him

I know you were born a Catholic family otherwise you would not be a Christian

do try to read about Islam it Where things you may not be detected in the Christian

you asked me......

Is it not fine with you that my family is Christian?

I'm afraid not

I hope to you happiness

jmoool
It is fine with me that you are Muslim. It is not fine with you that I am Christian. It seems to me that the only problem therefore lies with you. How sad. I feel sorry for you!
I thank God that I am blessed with an open mind and acceptance of how other people worship God. May God someday bless you with peace and understanding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2009, 03:44 PM

169 posts, read 315,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
It is fine with me that you are Muslim. It is not fine with you that I am Christian. It seems to me that the only problem therefore lies with you. How sad. I feel sorry for you!
I thank God that I am blessed with an open mind and acceptance of how other people worship God. May God someday bless you with peace and understanding.

NO , NOT THAT ...

you supposed to ask me why ? I'm not sad ...

but You have a split in the Christian ...!

There are those who worship to jesus , and there is not doing so

There are those who see Jesus the Lord and others view to Jesus as a prophet Peace be upon him ...Why are Conflicts ? Why many of the priests convert to Islam and They know more than you Christian ?

me who I feel sorry for you!

Famous priest converted to Islam Because they knew the truth

That my purpose ....

" Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said: "By Him (Allah) in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, there is none from amongst the Jews and the Christians (of these present nations) who hears about me and then dies without believing in the Message with which I have been sent (i.e. Islamic Mon otheism), but he will be from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire." (Sahih Muslim, the Book of Faith, Vol.1, Hadith No.153. S.S.M.H 20).

Do you think that God has more than way ?

jmoool

Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 AM

423 posts, read 1,071,321 times
Oh my dear sweet Jmooool. My dear sibling in the eyes of Allah.
I hope that one day peace, love and understanding will find you.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaysos View Post
Oh my dear sweet Jmooool. My dear sibling in the eyes of Allah.
I hope that one day peace, love and understanding will find you.

I have found it since my Birth

You can not prove your religion to me

There are those who worship Christ, and there are those who see Christ the Son of God

being you born in a Christian family is no excuse that do not you know the truth about your religion ( Christian)

jmooool

Old 12-27-2009, 10:22 PM

8,743 posts, read 10,282,639 times
No I do not know Isra or Miraj and don't want to know.

Old 12-28-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
No I do not know Isra or Miraj and don't want to know.

as you wish

Old 11-02-2010, 12:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,411 times
Jmool, I am sorry people treat you in such a hostile way. I can see you handle yourself well. Some Christians do not understand the love of Jesus Christ. But, I pray that we will all grow, so that in the end the truth will come out. I respect you and the committment you have toward your Allah. I actually wish more people in my faith had actual faith and trust in the God of Israel, like you do in Allah.

To any Christian who has said anything rude to Jmool, Shame on you. This is not practicing the Catholic religion well, it is not practicing any part of Christianity at all. Christianity is to be more like Christ and love like he would love and speak the way he would speak, Not take the first chance you get to throw a fight in someones face that is slightly acssociated with hurting you or your country. We are taught by Jesus Christ Himself, to turn the other cheek, and to Love unceasingly, and never waver in the truth. Just because Jmool practices Islam does not mean you should mistreat him. How is he supposed to know the Love of Jesus if no one shows it to him, and speaks rudely to him whenever they get the chance.

Old 11-02-2010, 02:38 PM

8,816 posts, read 10,722,515 times
Where in Sura Al Isra is the city of Jerusalem mentioned?

Old 06-11-2011, 03:15 AM

5 posts, read 5,238 times
Why do you think that Islam hates any different religion. O' people wake up from your deep sleep, and stop what the big enemies of God are trying to motivate you against Islam, this pardoning religion that has its Holy Qur'aan to tell you that" [b]Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the Sabians; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve." Koran 2:62
We love you,I am a Muslim but My best friend is a Christian! Why hating you although most of the New testament is very similar to Qur'aan, we both believe in Issa(Jesus) peace be upon him, and we both, at least I, believe In prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Don't we believe in one God? Then please delete your wrong ideology about Islam
Your Muslim friend
Redrose.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:28 AM

5 posts, read 5,238 times
If you don't wanna know about israa' and Miraj then you're afraid to hear the truth for once you hear it and you don't believe in Muhammad (Pbuh) and that there's no God other then Allah(not even Jesus), you will be burn in hell! don't argue with Jmoool if you just want to stick to your ideology. Did you see now, who the hater is? You hate Muslims, but we don't hate you.
May Allah lightens your life with the ray of knowledge and wisdom and gives you signs for you to convert to Islam or at least know the truth, my beloved Christian friend.
Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or