Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 03:39 AM

5 posts, read 6,563 times

Advertisements

And by the way did you know that there's 7 levels of heaven? they contain respectively Adam(lowest level), Yahya, Jesus& Joseph,Idris, Haroun, Moses and finally Muhammad in the most privileged heaven(the 7th heaven, closer to God)Why is this rating? it's because everyone of those had mistaken thus, they don't get the 7th level which is the highest heaven. For example, Adam had the mistake of eating a fruit from the tree when Allah forbidens him, and Jesus had the mistake of not sending the true message of God, and then people thought he's God. While Muhammad had no mistake at all, and he's called the " Shafi' " which means the one who will pardon us for our mistakes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2011, 03:53 AM

If you go to Jerusalem you will see the stone that tried to follow Muhammad upon going up to his heaven, but he said to it, not to follow him, but to stay, so it is now stuck in air(like a miracle!) Go check it in Jerusalem, it also has the prophet footprint. But Zionists, for their hate to Islam, since Muhammad was not from bani Israel, didn't want people to believe in Islam, for surely, after seeing the stone, many will convert to Islam, thus they build the Mekba wall to try to hide the stone. And If Islam is the true religion, then you'll see how Allah Almighty will grant victory to Islam and the true believers in only One God!..This day is coming Insha'a Allah ...Just remember that!
This website shows you the image of the floating rock that wanted to follow Muhammad to the heaven:
http://www.google.com.lb/imgres?imgu...erusalem/&usg=

Last edited by Redrose Obeid; 06-11-2011 at 05:11 AM..

Old 06-11-2011, 07:57 AM

617 posts, read 696,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFollowingLeader View Post
Jmool, I am sorry people treat you in such a hostile way. I can see you handle yourself well. Some Christians do not understand the love of Jesus Christ. But, I pray that we will all grow, so that in the end the truth will come out. I respect you and the committment you have toward your Allah. I actually wish more people in my faith had actual faith and trust in the God of Israel, like you do in Allah.

To any Christian who has said anything rude to Jmool, Shame on you. This is not practicing the Catholic religion well, it is not practicing any part of Christianity at all. Christianity is to be more like Christ and love like he would love and speak the way he would speak, Not take the first chance you get to throw a fight in someones face that is slightly acssociated with hurting you or your country. We are taught by Jesus Christ Himself, to turn the other cheek, and to Love unceasingly, and never waver in the truth. Just because Jmool practices Islam does not mean you should mistreat him. How is he supposed to know the Love of Jesus if no one shows it to him, and speaks rudely to him whenever they get the chance.

thanks, TheFollowingLeader , I just read your words, I really respect you too, it is Old post , I hope you are at peace

Old 06-11-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynborndad View Post
Where in Sura Al Isra is the city of Jerusalem mentioned?

In Surat Al-Isra (Sura 17 "The Night Journey")

YouTube - ‪Surat Al-Isra (Sura 17 "The Night Journey")‬‏

Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrose Obeid View Post
Why do you think that Islam hates any different religion. O' people wake up from your deep sleep, and stop what the big enemies of God are trying to motivate you against Islam, this pardoning religion that has its Holy Qur'aan to tell you that" [b]Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the Sabians; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve." Koran 2:62
We love you,I am a Muslim but My best friend is a Christian! Why hating you although most of the New testament is very similar to Qur'aan, we both believe in Issa(Jesus) peace be upon him, and we both, at least I, believe In prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Don't we believe in one God? Then please delete your wrong ideology about Islam
Your Muslim friend
Redrose.
may allah reward you my brother or sister , you are right

Old 06-11-2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrose Obeid View Post
If you go to Jerusalem you will see the stone that tried to follow Muhammad upon going up to his heaven, but he said to it, not to follow him, but to stay, so it is now stuck in air(like a miracle!) Go check it in Jerusalem, it also has the prophet footprint. But Zionists, for their hate to Islam, since Muhammad was not from bani Israel, didn't want people to believe in Islam, for surely, after seeing the stone, many will convert to Islam, thus they build the Mekba wall to try to hide the stone. And If Islam is the true religion, then you'll see how Allah Almighty will grant victory to Islam and the true believers in only One God!..This day is coming Insha'a Allah ...Just remember that!
This website shows you the image of the floating rock that wanted to follow Muhammad to the heaven:
Google Images

thanks , pleas repair the link,it was not open

Old 06-12-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
thanks , pleas repair the link,it was not open
You're right, it didn't open, I'm sorry, here's the right link:
http://www.skywise711.com/Skeptic/Fl.../floating.html

Of course just copy paste from www.sky...to.html without the /url

You'll see how amazing the picture is regardless of the comments about it.
And thank you for your lovely comment.
Your sister,
Redrose Obeid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam